Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Photos From Sen Uche Ekwunife’s COVID-19 Out Reach (day 3) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Sen Uche Ekwunife’s COVID-19 Out Reach (day 3) (1441 Views)

FG Vows To Avert Fuel Scarcity As Talks With Oil Marketers & NARTO Reach Day 2 / Free Medical Out Reach For Peter Obi In Bayelsa (pictures) / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Photos From Sen Uche Ekwunife’s COVID-19 Out Reach (day 3) by senatordave1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

That should be least of my worries now. She will beat umeh 100 times..

Moreover umeh should retire and rest.
Umeh is not that old.she usually takes advantage of anambra voting pdp im presidential polls to also curry votes and rig her way.remember how she usually struggle to win as a reps member.the loss that pains me is that of hon emeka ibezi,owelle na abatete
Re: Photos From Sen Uche Ekwunife’s COVID-19 Out Reach (day 3) by Udopasa: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

That should be least of my worries now. She will beat umeh 100 times..

Moreover umeh should retire and rest.
Senator Umeh have always Distinguished himself at every given opportunity. That he isn't as brutal and conscienceless as most Nigerian Politicians doesn't make him a feather weight.

The people are becoming increasingly aware.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Igbo Beggars In Eastern Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet And A Man Of Truth- Bishop Kukah / Buhari Can't Punish Me Because He Is Clueless And Unconscious- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.