Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Does Nigeria Seem So Clueless Regarding Covid-19? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does Nigeria Seem So Clueless Regarding Covid-19? (305 Views)

Why Does A Fair Person Darken All Of A Sudden / Why Does Sperm Comes Out Of Vagina After Sex? / Corona Virus: Why does Nigeria Not Quarantine Foreigners From Infected Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Nigeria Seem So Clueless Regarding Covid-19? by gargoylern: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
How do these guys not see that these so-called efforts to stem the spread of the virus could actually worsen the situation?
Banks not open, leaving people congregating outside their doors and reducing social distance
Supermarkets and malls allowing only a few people in at a time, causing others to congregate outside sharing air and sweat
No light at home to work, even though we stay at home. You spend more money working at home than going to work.
No food, no water. This is not good.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Seem So Clueless Regarding Covid-19? by Officialgarri: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kindly Proffer a solution, let's reason with you

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Seem So Clueless Regarding Covid-19? by EdersonRish: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Seem So Clueless Regarding Covid-19? by donbachi(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nigeria copied America...I'm begging buhari to copy trump.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Seem So Clueless Regarding Covid-19? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
In fact, fuel stations closed for my area, black market selling for 1.4k per gallon, commercial ride increased price by 100% due to fuel scarcity & covid 19. pure water is now 20 naira as opposed to 5~10 naira.
well, good thing, I already over stock my apartment & also serviced my mountain bike in anticipation of majority of Nigerians greediness.

I swear to God, no be corona be our worst problem, na greedy citizens plus anyhow government grin

Re: Why Does Nigeria Seem So Clueless Regarding Covid-19? by scoundrel(f): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
They never do, they only come with problems but have no idea what to suggest as solutions.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Seem So Clueless Regarding Covid-19? by scoundrel(f): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
gargoylern:
How do these guys not see that these so-called efforts to stem the spread of the virus could actually worsen the situation?
Banks not open, leaving people congregating outside their doors and reducing social distance
Supermarkets and malls allowing only a few people in at a time, causing others to congregate outside sharing air and sweat
No light at home to work, even though we stay at home. You spend more money working at home than going to work.
No food, no water. This is not good.
The truth is, anybody who puts effort not to catch the virus won’t. I’ve stayed indoors most of this period, but if I go out it’s surely with a face mask, medical gloves and keeping a distance of 1.5 - 2 metres. The heat combined with NEPA’s incompetence are the only problems I face. Well, it is no different from regular days, so I have long adjusted.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Seem So Clueless Regarding Covid-19? by CodeTemplar: 2:37am On Apr 01, 2020
They say failure to plan is a plan to fail.

We don't have a robust cashless system yet so the banks need to support the cashless infrastructure with some level of cash handling activities.

Overall we aren't prepared for things like these.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Seem So Clueless Regarding Covid-19? by CodeTemplar: 2:41am On Apr 01, 2020
scoundrel:

The truth is, anybody who puts effort not to catch the virus won’t. I’ve stayed indoors most of this period, but if I go out it’s surely with a face mask, medical gloves and keeping a distance of 1.5 - 2 metres. The heat combined with NEPA’s incompetence are the only problems I face. Well, it is no different from regular days, so I have long adjusted.
Serious incompetence there.

(1) (Reply)

American Diagnosed Of Coronavirus Evacuated From Nigeria / Why All Of Sudden, Our Politicians Are No Longer Having Medical Challenge? / The Chinese Are Coming To Kill Us! Nigerians Say No To Medical Experts From Chin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.