Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? (24673 Views)

Anambra Lockdown: What Kwata Junction Awka Looked Like Yesterday Evening (Pix) / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by ikorodureporta: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
This thing go fit reach July or end of the year, or when una think say the world go free from covik??
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Coronavirus84: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Inside life with fresh babes now. Drinking enough shayo at home

Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by itasakpa: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stay in my Santum( inner room where you huzzle only)
My bombing and learning of programming continue
Drink some alcohol and drag enough weed. Try to finish writing my book tittled "the criminality in every human"

Then probably try to investigate something and show the world that Corona viruse is not from Wuhan
That viruse is from Italy(Napoli) and it started there in August/ September last year.
Because am in contact with the person that recovered from that viruse around August in Napoli ( Naples). Even another health practitioner in Campania ( Italy) can attest to it.

I don't know if China can pay me because anything when nor go put money for my pocket i nor dey do am

ballard of a dead soldier
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
typicalgamer:

cross platform update is coming I'm going to hurt you

when you download warzone hit me

I’m on warzone but I don’t play it.
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
tonididdy:

Team x

You have taste
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by boom99(m): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
sleep, eat and DO viseversa
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by gerizzim: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Entom:
Play with my children
Make money while trading on Binary.com platform
Read books
Response to office mails
Sleep

Pls show me ow to earn on binary.com
08094943690watsapp
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Saintinoo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Drsnives:
Me and hungry since morning.. na so we go they dey?? This lock down na fire. 3016499575. Polaris abeg
you should have sent this to the government.
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Olumyyde(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
morikee:
Watching Series and i thank Kaduna Electric for 24hr electricity during this trying time.
Not 24hrs though, but they're trying.
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by blakid(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProfChris10:

Learn a programming language. It's fun.
I have that zeal to learn programming, but my only hindrance now is lack of Laptop.
Don't know if i can learn with a phone.
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by SoNature(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
missimelda01:

What kind of job?

Freelance content writing
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by bendazum: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
morikee:
Watching Series and i thank Kaduna Electric for 24hr electricity during this trying time.

I envy you. Greedy chargers now collect #100 to charge my power bank. That is #600 per week. Where money?
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by bendazum: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Drink some alcohol and drag enough weed. Try to finish writing my book tittled "the criminality in every human"

Then probably try to investigate something and show the world that Corona viruse is not from Wuhan
That viruse is from Italy(Napoli) and it started there in August/ September last year.
Because am in contact with the person that recovered from that viruse around August in Napoli ( Naples). Even another health practitioner in Campania ( Italy) can attest to it.

I don't know if China can pay me because anything when nor go put money for my pocket i nor dey do am

How do we believe this story from a Bombay?
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Kennyfancy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Grace
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by englishmart(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
jumper524:
Ma guy this lockdown no funny atall ooo.
Abuja weather no friendly at all, no light and heat wan kill pesin inside house.
No calm place to reason well.
Boys for area just dey stranded, ball we no fit play, bet9ja when we dey go relax charge phone Don close, everywhere board.
Even to follow woman self no hungry man.
Bros if e continue pass the 2weeks ehhn I swear na to burst into street get the disease die in peace ooo.
I no fit handle this boredom..
Judging by your comment, you must be staying at gwagwa, Karmo axis

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by denziz: 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
strategising on how to take over the world.
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by bendazum: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
justscorchone:
cool apex legends 24/7

What game model of PS is that?
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by weedfada(m): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mary J sessions morning and evening (Taylor gang) with ma crazy ass hip-hop playlist & fav drink, workout, see what I can salvage from d forex market, online training/courses, check out latest global & local news, catch up with ma day 1s/fam, TV, holy Communion/pray and of course eat...
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by chali01(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please house, help a brother. I am an active member here but i decided to use another account. This lockdown is dealing with me financially. Nothing is too small (even #500). 0100686448. diamond. Thanks.
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by bendazum: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
erons22:
After working will gave my self an hour rest.

Watch movies\SERIES, continue with queen of the south s4..

Money heist is APRIL3 will ACTIVATE MY NETFLIX SUB..

After watching movies to play game next o GOD OF WAR4 OR CALL OF DUTY..

WORK, WATCH MOVIES, PLAY GAME, THEN REPEAT

Can you teach me how to use Netflix?
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
bendazum:

What game model of PS is that?

Xbox one

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by okenwa216(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

That thing you Call Rubbish is What will Save your Soul!!

That Thing you call Rubbish will speak against you on the other side!

You better Adhere to that Rubbish now to Avoid Regrets and Had I Known!
Go save ur dripping ass
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by jumper524(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
englishmart:
Judging by your comment, you must be staying at gwagwa, Karmo axis
bros na kuje i dey.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by DriggityDre: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
justscorchone:
cool apex legends 24/7
Nice cool
Xbox 1 or PS4?
I use Xbox 1
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by nnaeyes6: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
I must confess! This lockdown is not good for people of my category that stay alone.
Now I have four additions to battle with in 14 days. I can't choose one against the other. But when I go out, I could manage only one unconsciously.
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by soleexx(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Saao:
since on monday, im designing my company websites. about 30% done, two websites though. i m so glad i can design website myself instead of contracting it out.

secondly im doing exercise everyday since the lockdown by lagos state government and i hope to continue after the 14 days federal government lockdown.

You wana share you design so far
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Candycrushy(f): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Well, my phone has been my companion ever since the lockdown, tho I'm trying to know the important things I can learn or do online
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by kokakola: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Entom:
Play with my children Make money while trading on Binary.com platform Read books Response to office mails Sleep
Please how can I learn trading skill on Binary, any suggestion?
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Moneystopnonsen: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Shontel20002@gmail.com

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Holuwaseun001(m): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=StrikeBack post=87993311] lipsrsealed[/quote issokay
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
DriggityDre:

Nice cool
Xbox 1 or PS4?
I use Xbox 1

Xbox one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT / Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria / Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.