Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? (24677 Views)

Anambra Lockdown: What Kwata Junction Awka Looked Like Yesterday Evening (Pix) / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by AndreSalvatore: 6:28am On Apr 02, 2020
justscorchone:

It’s an xbox one s ,I can’t remember it’s either 85k or 95k,it was new but it’s been long
let me ask, can u transfer games from phones to the console? Did u buy the console online or physically? Lastly, does it consume data when u go online? If no, which data are u using?
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by pyyxxaro: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2020
justscorchone:

Tbh I have no idea about that,I connected mine directly to the wall socket. I’ve been playing for years now with no problem.

No probs

Thanks
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by JKriss16(m): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2020
sichri:
I want to use this lockdown period to write two articles, read a book & play enough with my kids.

What about you?

Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Jaeis:
I've got bigger worries, I'm hòrny
lol me I'm broke

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by AfroBeatDiary: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2020
xrayj:

I just checked your channel, u have a lot of contents. Nice one. Guess u have started making money from it?

I never reach 1k
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by LeoFish92(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Saao:
since on monday, im designing my company websites. about 30% done, two websites though. i m so glad i can design website myself instead of contracting it out.

secondly im doing exercise everyday since the lockdown by lagos state government and i hope to continue after the 14 days federal government lockdown.

Are you coding from scratch? If yes, which languages did you learn?
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by LeoFish92(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2020
SimeonOTC:

depend on what you have interest on..
if you have interest on web design/development

course step are;
* Html first,
* Css follows,
* Bootstrap (sometimes optional)
* then Javascript, (start building/developing mini project when you get to this stage)
* php or Python,
* and then learn a database, like Mysql

its all about dedication, consistent learning/practise and passion and its not a quick rich scheme..its get bore as you go higher especially if you dnt have passion or you are beginning to loose passion which is normalgrin

Mhen, The boredom starts once you enter server-side.

Client-side is quite interesting. You see the results of what you are learning instantly with the changes on the UI. But you see all those server side languages eh, it takes the Grace Of God to finish that without abandoning it
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by SimeonOTC(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2020
LeoFish92:

Client-side is quite interesting. You see the results of what you are learning instantly with the changes on the UI. But you see all those server side languages eh, it takes the Grace Of God to finish that without abandoning it

hahahahahaaha...very true..
i can relategrin
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by typicalgamer(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2020
justscorchone:

I’m on warzone but I don’t play it.
why ?
but that game is demanding Sha anytime it starts up sounds like a plane engine
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Paulmartins411: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2020
smoking chatting listening to dope songs
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2020
typicalgamer:

why ?

but that game is demanding Sha anytime it starts up
sounds like a plane engine

I’m not just feeling it.
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2020
AndreSalvatore:
let me ask, can u transfer games from phones to the console? Did u buy the console online or physically? Lastly, does it consume data when u go online? If no, which data are u using?

You can’t transfer games from phone to console

I bought it online

For online gaming you will need to connect to the internet

I use tizeti to download and Airtel to play online.
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by NACE13: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
LeoFish92:

Lmao. As I am typing this now, I just abandoned my laptop for a while to cool my head; Silly code has refused to run and at the same time I used the opportunity to scan and repair my system from malware and virus. I just started a new project last week Friday, now I feel like I should just leave it
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please can I join you, I'm bored... I'm not used to not working
realokopi:
I am still working. No lock down for me.
#EnforcerOfLockDown

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Awww.... You're more than welcome to join me. Just branch to Mogadishu, Somalia, buy a pistol in the open market(joking tho smiley) and come over ASAP
forever24:
Please can I join you, I'm bored... I'm not used to not working
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by Olumyyde(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
morikee:

Guy our own na 24hr
Ok.
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by oyetpel(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
justscorchone:
cool apex legends 24/7
How much did you get the headphone?
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by LeoFish92(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
NACE13:

Lmao. As I am typing this now, I just abandoned my laptop for a while to cool my head; Silly code has refused to run and at the same time I used the opportunity to scan and repair my system from malware and virus. I just started a new project last week Friday, now I feel like I should just leave it

I've always had interest in programming. Started with python. It was all interesting till I started to get deeper and it became more technical. Mhen, I can't even remember why, when and where I stopped. I just realised that for weeks, I had not watched my video tutorials. And that was how I abandoned it.

Now for a while, I've been learning web design. Html, Css, Bootstrap. Will start learning Javascript next... So far, so good, so sweet.

But my heart skips a beat anytime I remember that after Javascript, Node.js, Php or Django will come next. I hope the passion will see me through those dull moments
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by ProfChris10(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
blakid:

I have that zeal to learn programming, but my only hindrance now is lack of Laptop.
Don't know if i can learn with a phone.
It's bets to practice while learning. Though you can start learning the basics first before getting a laptop. I'm currently learning C#
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by blakid(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
ProfChris10:

It's bets to practice while learning. Though you can start learning the basics first before getting a laptop. I'm currently learning C#
Thank you very much, bro. I really appreciate..
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by blakid(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
SimeonOTC:

depend on what you have interest on..
if you have interest on web design/development

course step are;
* Html first,
* Css follows,
* Bootstrap (sometimes optional)
* then Javascript, (start building/developing mini project when you get to this stage)
* php or Python,
* and then learn a database, like Mysql

its all about dedication, consistent learning/practise and passion and its not a quick rich scheme..its get bore as you go higher especially if you dnt have passion or you are beginning to loose passion which is normalgrin
Thank you for this piece of enlightenment, may the good lord bless you with abundant knowledge.
please, what app can you recommend for me?
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by SimeonOTC(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
blakid:

Thank you for this piece of enlightenment, may the good lord bless you with abundant knowledge.
please, what app can you recommend for me?

for android phone use quoda
for laptop use sublime text or notepad, preferably, sublime text.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by NACE13: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
LeoFish92:

I've always had interest in programming. Started with python. It was all interesting till I started to get deeper and it became more technical. Mhen, I can't even remember why, when and where I stopped. I just realised that for weeks, I had not watched my video tutorials. And that was how I abandoned it.

Now for a while, I've been learning web design. Html, Css, Bootstrap. Will start learning Javascript next... So far, so good, so sweet.

But my heart skips a beat anytime I remember that after Javascript, Node.js, Php or Django will come next. I hope the passion will see me through those dull moments

Good luck to you,brother. May our hard work and resilience keep us on top no matter how our codes try to frustrate us :-D.
Maybe from time to time, you should checkout the latest trends on programming and jobs; last i checked, Python and JS are like the top two in the market in terms of jobs

I am an ardent follower of Tom Traversy, Clever Programmer and Ben Awad on Youtube. You should take some time and watch their videos on YouTube.
Re: Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? by LeoFish92(m): 4:18am On Apr 04, 2020
NACE13:

Good luck to you,brother. May our hard work and resilience keep us on top no matter how our codes try to frustrate us :-D.
Maybe from time to time, you should checkout the latest trends on programming and jobs; last i checked, Python and JS are like the top two in the market in terms of jobs

I am an ardent follower of Tom Traversy, Clever Programmer and Ben Awad on Youtube. You should take some time and watch their videos on YouTube.

OK, thanks a lot for the tip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT / Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.