Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others (42308 Views)

Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) / Peter Obi Visits St. Charles Borromeo Hospital In Onitsha, Donates N10m / Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by paix(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
Rubbish crude philanthropy. How can an elected official give items to members of his political party only. Shouldn't he be catering for everyone? Give some to PDP, APC and other parties?
Please read again.

The 650 bags of rice and other food items were delivered to the PDP woman leader in the area, Mrs. Tina Eriano who has been mandated to reach every house hold in Ndokwa East, especially the poor and downtrodden, that might be tempted to go out within the two weeks in search of food for their children.
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by Egoveen: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
I will get you arrested cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
I no dey joke,i mean am,the hunger too much,i'm starving,help a brother biko.
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by Eddygre8(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Focus on the GOODNEWS (WORD) not corona
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by SocialJustice: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
paix:
Please read again.

The 650 bags of rice and other food items were delivered to the PDP woman leader in the area, Mrs. Tina Eriano who has been mandated to reach every house hold in Ndokwa East, especially the poor and downtrodden, that might be tempted to go out within the two weeks in search of food for their children.
You're not a politician, do not defend what you do not have experience of. That woman leader and her excos will keep half or more of the items for themselves and share the rest to party members. Non party members won't see anything, the person on the street who needs the relief most won't get it.
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by chidexleo: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Correct man. That is what it should be, donate to people
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by paix(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
You're not a politician, do not defend what you do not have experience of. That woman leader and her excos will keep half or more of the items for themselves and share the rest to party members. Non party members won't see anything, the person on the street who needs the relief most won't get it.
Then blame the woman and her exco.
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by Maski87: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
When they were supposed to build health facilities and upgrade hospitals, the did not,now every one is throwing money at the pandemic, but virus no dey chop money, and when you die you are not going to hell with the money you have amassed
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
johnmartus:
How many account do you have on this forum 30 I guess.
Respect Imhotep grin grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by SocialJustice: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
paix:
Then blame the woman and her exco.
I'm not blaming anyone, just saying this is political empowerment and not philanthropy. Even if the woman shares it justly, it will still only be shared to PDP members in her constituent.
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by paix(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
I'm not blaming anyone, just saying this is political empowerment and not philanthropy. Even if the woman shares it justly, it will still only be shared to PDP members in her constituent.
In contravention of his directive.
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by SocialJustice: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
paix:
In contravention of his directive.
He's a politician for goodness sake.
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by Cephas11(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
fellow ogwashian high star.....
Adaogwashi1:
I love abakaliki rice,nice one

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by Stefenijoan002(f): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
God bless you sir such a nice gesture from a handsome vibrant man !not those old cargos looking out for just their pocket.
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by paix(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
He's a politician for goodness sake.
Ok
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by duruokpu(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
ordinary local rice person no go hear..... well una try sha... at least half bread is better than none...
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by Adaogwashi1(f): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Ada are you in Ogwashi-uku?
No

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by cool318(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
paix:
It is the old ones that are supposed to do this because at this age(over 60)money should mean nothing to them. Unfortunately, the reverse is the case.
My dear that was why I made the above statement. Left for me, it's just to gather all of them together, both Red and Green seat, spray Coro Coro for them. But before then, I will call out this my man, Cos he really impressed me. Anything he is worshipping, should Bless him more abundantly.
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by DabuIIIT: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do you always believe those chest beating?

Common! You should know by now that empty barrels make the loudest noise
No wonder you came into the world on all f...'s day!!!!! shocked lipsrsealed

Look who's talking, look at the hypocrite born on April 1st telling someone to grow brains!!!!!

Enjoy ya special April 1st day.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by Danniedpastor(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
No
So, Ada where are you ?
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by paix(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
cool318:

My dear that was why I made the above statement. Left for me, it's just to gather all of them together, both Red and Green seat, spray Coro Coro for them. But before then, I will call out this my man, Cos he really impressed me. Anything he is worshipping, should Bless him more abundantly.
The good thing is that, empty they came to this world and empty they shall return to their creator. All they have acquired will be enjoyed by people that they cannot even imagine. If they like, let them keep acquiring; if they like let them help the less privileged. One thing is sure; they will die and leave everything behind including their wives!!!
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by cool318(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
paix:
The good thing is that, empty they came to this world and empty they shall return to their creator. All they have acquired will be enjoyed by people that they cannot even imagine. If they like, let them keep acquiring; if they like let them help the less privileged. One thing is sure; they will die and leave everything behind including their wives!!!
Sure brother. It's always the inevitable

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by lereinter(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Rare Nigerian politician

God bless you brother.

May your children reap the grace of this gesture
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by kingcornel(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
cool318:
A very good gesture, it can only be done by a young and vibrant young man.
All those old selfish fools will prefer to either Feed their Rottweilers or Fuel their Rolls Royce with their Constituency money.

Kudos Brother even though I don't know you
By ur words up there bro,u av really described Hon.FRIDAY OSANEBI..(Young and vibrant man).A philanthropist who became a lawmaker b4 he was thirty....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by cool318(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
kingcornel:
By ur words up there bro,u av really described Hon.FRIDAY OSANEBI..(Young and vibrant man).A philanthropist who became a lawmaker b4 he was thirty....
Those are the real role models young men should emulate.
So much Love for the guy's humane gesture

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by Legendguru: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oh
Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2020
Danniedpastor:

So, Ada where are you ?
Are you a buhari agent? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others by Danniedpastor(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Are you a buhari agent? shocked shocked shocked

No o! They can't even cope with me in their midst.

Just want to know this Ada Ogwashi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Miyyetti Allah Chairman, Abubakar Abdullahi Dambardi In Lere Kaduna / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries / Anambra Police Receives New Helicopter For Surveillance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.