Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos (71437 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Allforlove(f): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2020
Boxer007:

Darling don't give me attitude I beg, am juss trying to help u. I don't want to be gay anymore so can u help. All I simply need is to sleep with u and guess wot, I giv u 5k cash. You ready? How much?
hiss
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Boxer007(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Allforlove:

hiss

Hello. Please can i pay u 3k cash for annnalsex?
I don't want to be gay no more. Please can u help?
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Angela4life(f): 5:24am On Aug 11, 2021
But why can't he donate to his pastors warefare in the local villages rather than sacking them for not bringing him money. When an evil man like oyedepo want to carryout his evil deeds or if he was caught on the act they throw up things like this to comfuse the simple
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Angela4life(f): 5:37am On Aug 11, 2021
why can't he donate to his pastors warefare in the local villages rather than sacking them for not bringing him money. When an evil man like oyedepo want to carryout his evil deeds or if he was caught on the act they throw up things like this to comfuse the simple
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Angela4life(f): 5:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Have you asked yourself why can't he donate to his pastors warefare in the local villages rather than sacking them for not bringing him money. When an evil man like oyedepo want to carryout his evil deeds or if he was caught on the act they throw up things like this to comfuse the simple
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Gospelpromoter: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2021
Olukemi funke -Too Good Medley
The upbeat praise medley will definitely get you on your feet as you give all honour to our Too Good God.
Chai this song eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsmK4Plc3I
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by CodeTemplar: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Angela4life:
But why can't he donate to his pastors warefare in the local villages rather than sacking them for not bringing him money. When an evil man like oyedepo want to carryout his evil deeds or if he was caught on the act they throw up things like this to comfuse the simple
. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.