Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos (71472 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by darkCoal: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Worthy of emulation in this trying time.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by crackhouse(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
The man want clear him face. Haters don drag am too much.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by johnmartus(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yimu undecided
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by ncoolsome(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Pls where's MURIC when u need them??

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Allforlove(f): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
If you're staying safe at home with money you're in isolation, if you're staying at home, broke, you're in quarantine, but if you're staying at home, broke and with a quarrelsome wife, you're in TOTAL LOCKDOWN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by GoodBoi1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Oya Daddy Freeze, Atheist association, haters.... where are waiting for your donations?
Daddy freeze is probably considering retiring from criticizing pastors maybe because a lot of persons have been asking him what he donated. He should kukuma sell all his properties and give to the poor to show us that he is better. Always criticizing like he is perfect but doing little or even nothing. Check out his instagram, he and his followers just keep insulting people. I wonder if that is their form of Christianity

Matt. 19:21
Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

Does Daddy freeze not have possessions? He travels outside the country and gives impression of living well. Seems he is gradually becoming silent on pastors matter

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by ogbuefi677(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
I de vex for Pastor Enenche.
Why donate cash?
So they can appoint Alhaji somebody from Katsina and make him chairman of the covid 19 taskforce, and Alhaji will start doing what they know best which is looting.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by TimeTraveller: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
TimmyA:
All donations should be made in kind and not cash to the government

Not everyone in government is a thief. You are a thief! Only a thief thinks everyone is a thief

Fuuuuuk ooff

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by MYHUBBY: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
where are the Muslims leaders? they should do their own part too because coming to the aid of people during disaster is in Qur'an

Qur'an and Bible teaching should be in practice at this trying time. the helpless people need assistance
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
izicooo:
May Godbless Bishop Oyedepo. Daddy Freeze we are yet to read about your donations. Shame on you and all the mockers of the church..
do u pay tithe to daddy freeze as well..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Jabioro: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
He has done his own assignment,he tried..may God help us
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by alsudaes1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thank God it's items and not money
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
ValCon888:
We don't want donations from pastors.
We want miracles.

All pastors should go to the isolation centers and lay their hands on the sick.
And your imams and mosques should do what? cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by ofiko123(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice one from the man of God..
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by dojnr4real: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
God bless you the more my papa. soar higher!
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Ishiewo: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Okay oo
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Successmind(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
More blessing agba...
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Clementmayo: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dear NL ,Me and My 6 yr old daughter are traumatized and in a state of depression right now�

No money to buy food not even garri.please kindly assist us with anything 2025940345..uba bank oluwafemi ..0705 ..965 49..11

God bless you
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Truthfulvoice: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Do you know anyone Personally who has the Coronavirus?

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Glink2018(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Some son of thunder and perverse generation will not comment on this kind gesture.
Never do well people.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Hallenjay: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Relax Sultan And Head Of Allah's Slaves In �� Nigeria Is Planning Something Huge More Than This
sultan doesn't collect tithe and offering so the mosque account cannot even buy one ambulance so expect nothing but prayer, some mosque no even get bank account number in like there counter part who even make use of ussd code and series of bank apps

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Meritocracy: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Mosque is not business center, Oyedepo is businessman.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Tpave(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
He made a sensible donation. Those donating cash would have followed suit. That money will be embezzled
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by mu2sa2: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
TimmyA:
All donations should be made in kind and not cash to the government
The thieves are wickedly godless. That ambulance, if you see it in a year's time, you would wish they never donated it to govt. All the materials being donated would disappear in no time in the hands of wicked corrupt officials.

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
May God continue to be enriching his own pocket too in abundant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by InvertedHammer: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
/
Why is he taking sole credit?
The items were purchased with money he extorted from his members.

Winners Chapel made the donations not Oyedepo. Unless you are telling me that all the tithes and offerings are going into his private account. Just like a limited liability company, Oyedepo as an individual must be separated from Winners Chapel as a corporation dealing on exaggerated claims.

/

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Tell1234: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
NICE ONE MY BISHOP... WHERE ARE THOSE THAT DERIVES JOY IN ABUSING THE CHURCH? I KNOW YOU WILL STILL HAVE SOME YEN YEN YEN TO SAY.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by bionixs: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please, where is Oga Freez? Waiting for his donation. 2face I heard donated as a personality and an influencer. Freeze,where are you
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by oloriLFC(f): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Imams are waiting for moon to show before they donate...grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao! You no be better person grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.