Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night (72652 Views)

Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her / COVID19: Relaxing the Lockdown, A Very Dangerous Process Of Trial And Error. / Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by Faber(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hoodgod:
oga no be to dey rant up and down about east this virus is everywhere

Mumu e no dey my side...and e no dey some countries like North Korea. Ur govt mumu and it entered Nigeria.
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
kalvoken:

Eze ure!

Yuk! Warisdis!!!?
*Pukes*
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by MhizJoyce(f): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yewandequeen:
sure since last yr. Thank you.
That's good.
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by nextstep(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Faber:
Those Shouting Eko oni baje... grin grin grin

Eko don fold o....Eko don baje... grin grin grin

Over here in the East we just dey our dey running our activities like say nothing is happening and nothing will happen.

South East best place to be in Nigeria. No international borders. South East always safe. grin

Why would you say this? It wasn't too long ago Europe and USA were saying the same things in January... humility abeg.

But didn't you see this? https://www.nairaland.com/5768445/pictures-aba-after-lockdown-today

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by lebete3000: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Faber:

Scum bag, u dey see plane for MM2 so now u are international abi? Have you left the shores of the country before...cock sucker

Local man wey na only witches dey fly enter your land-locked, arid, and desiccated potopotor land.

Go use your mama tampon do facemask, oloshi!

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by Chukwurah003: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Faber:

Over here in the East we just dey our dey running our activities like say nothing is happening and nothing will happen.

South East best place to be in Nigeria. No international borders. South East always safe. grin

But the safety in the South East could not save you from the foolishness that has befallen you. Such a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by kalvoken(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Faber:

Ur mama teeth I guess...see the kind beards on ur mama dirty mouth...

If you dear mention my mum again, I will look for and I will find you. When I find you, your guess is good as mine. Na express you dey o, be careful.

My eyes on you

Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by legitbro44: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
sholarr12:
This is a rare picture of Jakande, Lekki axis taken last night in the midst of the current pandemic.

Slow traffic; too few vehicles.
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by Faber(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
kalvoken:

If you dear mention my mum again, I will look for and I will find you. When I find you, your guess is good as mine. Na express you dey o, be careful.

My eyes on you

Taa shut up...see how scary and stupid ur mama face looks like for dt ur pics...na yeye yeye pics full ur phone storage. Gbomgbomklack.
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by Faber(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chukwurah003:

But the safety in the South East could not save you from the foolishness that has befallen you. Such a pity.

Mumu...Your name na Chukwurah and u think u can gum body with South East with that name. Scumbag...ur real dad is one soldier from Balanga in Gombe State...ask ur mama u are a bastard

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by Exodora: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Only in Nigeria will you say nobody should go out and some people will go out to see if nobody really went out.
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by andy244: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Pinkyposh:

Don't be too excited, there's a case of covid-19 in IMO, but the governor has denied it and has refused to report it to avoid panic

low life. And you think if that case is real there will be no myraids of case now. The governor is not in position to deny or report, NCDC has. Haters go and hug transformer. There is not case in Imo yet.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by maasoap(m): 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Faber:

Mr Coro is closer to you than you realise. Are we not in the same Nigeria where many people visit Lagos State everyday?
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Faber:

Weird and inappropriate post, wrapped in total ignorance and insensitivity.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by luluman: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Faber:

Maybe you should ask for the meaning of "baje" This is only done in a bid to continually maintain its goodness. If half of what hit eko hit your S.E it will be wiped off map of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by maasoap(m): 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Faber:

Mumu e no dey my side...and e no dey some countries like North Korea. Ur govt mumu and it entered Nigeria.

Seems like you're a century behind. The same North Korea where the coronavirus patients are being shot?
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by Raylight2(m): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Faber:

I for say "No worry" but na inside this same Nigeria we dey. I pray no spike in the figures
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by Smartray25: 12:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Faber:

If u get sense u no go send this here
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by sencekompis: 12:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Faber:

OMO Igbo WERE,OGUN KIIILLL YOU.
if EKO IS LIKE LONDON,NEW YORK AND PARIS TODAY THAT SAYS IT ALL. IMALE IJEBU KIIILLL U. Bad belle persin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by sencekompis: 12:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Eko oni baje oo!!! iku gbona paa awon ota EKO.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by oje20(m): 12:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Faber:

Lolz.....clean your mouth lies
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by oje20(m): 12:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Yewandequeen:
My own is who took the picture and what are you doing outside?
Abeg help me ask ooooo

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by joepepsy(m): 12:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Are you surprised? an average naija reason this way.
merahki:

Weird and inappropriate post, wrapped in total ignorance and insensitivity.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by MainJoe: 1:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Covid-19: Akwa Ibom's Lesson For Other States To Learn From
https://www.nairaland.com/5768968/covid-19-akwa-iboms-lesson-other#88006916

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by lakesidor1979: 1:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Faber:

ur eye go open soon
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by odehaj: 2:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Meanwhile, one moronic idiat is here celebrating how as a team leader he arrested a pastor in Abuja while he pampered , thanked & bowed at the imam of Maitama mosque. Referring to the other thread!

Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by atilla(m): 3:20am On Apr 02, 2020
chloedogie:
Good. Someone should tell the NCDC and right authority that in FHA Lugbe Abuja it is business as usual. Police and Nigerian army need to visit Lugbe and enforce this lockdown. Bikes are moving in their 100s and while shops are opened. I don't know who to call would have done the calling myself. And to think educated people are mostly the ones floating this order is scary and alarming.

Send a message in instagram to Abuja taskforce chairman. D guy I the videos stopping churches from having service. He is very active on social media
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by vioment: 3:25am On Apr 02, 2020
Thank God for the 1st street I see in a naija mood, that is litter free. It needs more tar, like another layer to improve the looks and hopefully strength.

I know we are currently in a crises. But this level of cleanliness should be maintained by us.
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by abiolag(m): 4:17am On Apr 02, 2020
sholarr12:
This is a rare picture of Jakande, Lekki axis taken last night in the midst of the current pandemic.

Slow traffic; too few vehicles.
Are there check points on the road or people just decide to obey?
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by Faber(m): 4:53am On Apr 02, 2020
sencekompis:

OMO Igbo WERE,OGUN KIIILLL YOU.
if EKO IS LIKE LONDON,NEW YORK AND PARIS TODAY THAT SAYS IT ALL. IMALE IJEBU KIIILLL U. Bad belle persin
Ọgwụgwụ kill you
Kamalu kill you
Igwekala kill you
Amadioha kill you
Las Las Coronavirus go kill you bet am... Coronavirus go kill...u will be the first Nairaland casualty.
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by Faber(m): 4:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Smartray25:

If u get sense u no go send this here
U wey use ur sense play Bet9ja...shartaaarp mumu
Re: Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night by Faber(m): 5:00am On Apr 02, 2020
maasoap:

Seems like you're a century behind. The same North Korea where the coronavirus patients are being shot?

Mumu you are existing in Stone age...na Your papa dem shot for Coronavirus in North Korea abi?...read u no go read... research u no fit... always masturbating...leave ur prick alone make im rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / Don’t Make The Mistake I Made / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.