Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? (1109 Views)

Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. / I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Makavelli25: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2020
Note- this thread is stricltly meant for fun.
I will just ask them to give me any question in mathematics.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by FirstbornWds: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2020
Smiles. Let me think about it
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Makavelli25: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2020
FirstbornWds:
Smiles. Let me think about it
it is thought provoking
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2020
People don't get placed on asylum because of their mental health.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Bluezy13(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2020
NockMedia:
People don't get placed on asylum because of their mental health.

Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Bluezy13(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Note- this thread is stricltly meant for fun.

I will just ask them to give me any question in mathematics.

Some victims of insanity can solve maths questions.
Solving maths or speaking English language flawlessly doesn't prove sanity.

To prove your sanity, simply stop doing what you were doing before they took you there.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Makavelli25: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Bluezy13:

Some victims of insanity can solve maths questions. Solving maths or speaking English language flawlessly doesn't prove sanity.
So if it were you What will you do?
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Bluezy13(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
So if it were you
What will you do?

As indicated above,
I'll stop doing (behaving) that particular thing I was doing (behaving) that made them take me there.
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by wahles(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2020
The more u resist the more the think you are unstable. Dnt fight it. Whenever they give u medications, make them believe u have used it. Hide or discard it someway. Wait patiently until u have a window of opportunity to escape, should probably start a fire dat would send everyone into a frenzy ����.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by ibnzubair(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2020
wahles:
The more u resist the more the think you are unstable. Dnt fight it. Whenever they give u medications, make them believe u have used it. Hide or discard it someway. Wait patiently until u have a window of opportunity to escape, should probably start a fire dat would send everyone into a frenzy ����.

Until you urine toxicology comes out negative for all the drugs you claimed to have taken
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Bluezy13(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2020
wahles:

Exactly what an insane person...who doesn't know he is insane...would do.
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by wahles(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2020
ibnzubair:

Until you urine toxicology comes out negative for all the drugs you claimed to have taken
Why would they need to do a urine toxicology test in the first place?
Isn’t the medication suppose to make me relaxed and show signs of improvement. When i appear calm and in their control, why the test?
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by wahles(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Bluezy13:

Exactly what an insane person...who doesn't know he is insane...would do.

Imagine if u are being locked up with insane people of about 10 in number. Now lets compare your thought pattern and action with theirs, you would behave odd obviously because u think you are sane and the rest obviously would feel sane than you because u aren’t behaving like them. So to them u r insane. So who is insane? cheesy

The image below is from a supposed sane individuals point of view, what about the point of view of someone insane? I doubt they think we are sane. grin

Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=Bluezy13 post=88534299][/quote]
My bad. You meant lunatic asylum and NOT refugee asylum.
Prove your sanity. What go you there in the first place?
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by DanseMacabre(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Very simple. If dem ask you "are you mad?" just answer "yes sir/ma" dem go free you.
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Bluezy13(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2020
NockMedia:

My bad. You meant lunatic asylum and NOT refugee asylum.
Prove your sanity. What go you there in the first place?

I am not the OP.
Just had to correct the impression.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by DATACUG: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2020
Ok
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Blackfire(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Is Nigeria not an asylum?
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2020
Simple, you give one or several nurses belle. cheesy
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by ibnzubair(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2020
wahles:

Why would they need to do a urine toxicology test in the first place?
Isn’t the medication suppose to make me relaxed and show signs of improvement. When i appear calm and in their control, why the test?

Standard medical procedure, when you need to confirm if your patient is taking their drugs or not. Some centres make it routine.
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Makavelli25: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:
Simple, you give one or several nurses belle. cheesy
them go chase you commot fast ni

1 Like

Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
wrongly put in an asylum?
this is a case of anything you say or do will be used against you.
the best thing to do is to keep calm and wait for an opening, then jappa

the worst part is when you tell them you are ok they will convince you that you ain't ok, which will make you believe you ain't ok truly
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
no offense but I see psychiatrist like they are a little insane for them to be able to handle insane fellows. no offense
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by damtan(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Just be calm and mingle with other patients well. Na dem go let you go by themselves
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by acetylcholine(f): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Simply interact with the caregivers normally. With time they will know you are okay.
Re: If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? by Makavelli25: 4:07am On Sep 01, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

South African Ladt And Boyfriend S*x Video Leaked By Friend 18+ / What Are Some Ugly Truths About Life / Wahala Be Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.