Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) (39290 Views)

Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Antarctica, The Only Continent Without Coronavirus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by OttHin: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
mypains:
you are just as foolish as the person accused of being foolish.

What is wrong with you Nigerians and ass licking so much that u can't see truth and uphold it because you hope to be fed or are being fed by your oppressors?

In midst of all these news of Covid19 deaths, you think coronavirus give a fork about who u worship or what money you can get from the foolish governor?

America and Germany are already evacuating their citizens but you think you know more than them, don't you?

E go do una like film

Long epistle. Fool summerize this shit in just one sentence
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Trendy247: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
OttHin:

I see, you are a fool indeed, u've got no respect for peoples dad. Poor you, i blame that idiot you call father that buried his dirty stinking small dick inside that stinking swamp you came out from. Somehow you have my pity. Fool
I blame the madman that impregnated ur olosho mama to giv birth to an imbeciIe like u
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by doctore212(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:
False..... This gadgets are not for coronavirus....

They are simply general medical equipments ....... On that, i congratulate his state........

Exactly, they are just normal equipments pur chased for a hospital e.g an incubator, surgical operating tabless e.t.c.

However, congrats to the state but I think is very deceitful if those equipments were termed covid 19.
They are just what a normal hospital requires.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by harjay1986: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jayjezey:

Nah, his execution wasn't ordered immediately, he wanted escaping to go see his people and that was a threat to national security.

And if all borders were to be shut down, please tell me how Nigeria will have it's share of the virus?? Do we have researchers that are currently working on the virus in a lab and with a propensity to leak it out to the public??
Nah bro, Nigerian wouldn't have been in such a dilemma, had borders been shut down much earlier

you and me know that the only boarder will claim to shutdown will be the one at the southwest, what about the hundreds of such in the north my brother, there some hiden one around the northern area that upto today things are going in and coming out ...... what will be will be, even no case of covid-19 some government official will still cash out on it
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by OttHin: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Trendy247:

I blame the madman that impregnated ur olosho mama to giv birth to an slowpoke like u

What a waste of time, fool shift joor. You are too local.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Trendy247: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
OttHin:

What a waste of time, fool shift joor. You are too local.
See ur mumu head
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by ObongNizz: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Audio Governor
Stop luxuriating in and showing off Akpabio's achievements.
Show us the one you built.

Scam Governor
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by fuckpro: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Trendy247:
Everyone is wearing mask except the foolish Governor.. Him think say Corona virus sabi ur excellency

Guy no just dey talk any how there

Old photos, comprehende
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by OttHin: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Trendy247:

See ur mumu head

*spits on your ugly future*
You have my pity you dumb fellow
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Ltherman(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
More

we pray it never gets to this
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
doctore212:

Exactly, they are just normal equipments pur chased for a hospital e.g an incubator, surgical operating tabless e.t.c.

However, congrats to the state but I think is very deceitful if those equipments were termed covid 19.
They are just what a normal hospital requires.

Someone asked me if i did not see the ventilators? Which ventilators?

He was possibly told incubators, also means ventilators or he thinks those dialysis equipments are ventilators.....

The level of deceit is truly mind troubling.......
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Trendy247: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
OttHin:

*spits on your ugly future*
You have my pity you dumb fellow
Lol, u're really a dumb modafucka
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Babateemd: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
none of the things in this picture is needed to treat a coronavirus infected patient
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by don4real18(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Something that has been in the store for almost a year
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by sleemomymy: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please can someone help me to wake Gov. Yahaya Bello up? We the law abiding people of Kogi State are waiting to see the state of art facilities he has put in place to tackle this pandemic call COVID-19.
The youngest Governor but the most ..................
I trust him sha. He will not disappoint me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by bosman4u: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
All these equipments were purchased by Gov Godswill AKPABIO and not the incumbent governor. Gov Udom only went on facility tour to check the preparedness of the hospital for Covid 19. By the way, this hospital is beyond the reach of average Akwa ibomites. It's the exclusive preserve of the rich.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Dollabiz: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by CreekCommando: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
When will we stop importing?

When will be start producing?

When will we move up the consumption chain?

Until we start asking these questions and working towards the answers, our confition might never improve in this country.

You see, the looting of our people isn't the only problem. But the looted money is spent outside our system, that's the bigger problem.

Apart from crude oil, the only ways money is entering this country is freelancing and yahoo. As for freelancing, the money is too small to start any reasonable industry. Most freelancers make less than 100k monthly.

As for yahoo, they're too stupid and visionless to do the least reasonable thing with money. They know only olosho, phones and cars. The cars and phones are imported. The oloshos spend all the money on imported makeups, hairs, phones and cars. So it's all back in the drain.

We need visionary rich men who will invest on the secondary and tertiary industries not people that will be promoting the exportation of raw materials and importation of finished products.

For example, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola's government (no insult intended) banned the sales of Teak wood in Osun because according to exporting the wood generated revenue. Hey! The foreigners buying this wood aren't eating it, they're using it to produce stuff that you'll go and buy for at least thrice the price they paid you. This is only an example of how most people think in this country, irrespective of culture or political party.

You started well but I didn't understand the rest again. I don't know what you mean by freelancing being a ''foreign exchange earner''. The highest foreign exchange earner I practically know of is ''dollars from Nigerians who live abroad''. I don't know your region but my experience with dealing in dollars for several years here in the East and Lagos is ''individuals changing currencies to build houses, save, share to family members or buy property''; some change in the banks or through ''abokis'' and that helps the system because the CBN's partnership with BDC is fraudulent and favors Government officials only. The SMEs in any country are usually the major foreign exchange earners through the exportation of finished goods like you rightly stated, the SMEs help the exchange rate to remain stable because they create constant liquidity when the banks wobble or become dishonest. But when we advocate for a healthy competition under a level playing ground amongst Nigerians, some people would say ''Igbo will dominate''; someone has to dominate for the rest to move forward. It's healthy Competition that helps spring up all those mighty buildings we see in the East despite lack of motorable federal roads. Healthy Competition is what has built China, Thailand and most recently, Cambodia. These countries were ''nonsense'' 20 years ago, when compared with Nigeria. With Oil becoming ''useless'', hmm..., there's problem for anyone sleeping now.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Kinematics: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
bjt:
Those are just basic equipment in the hospital; ICU, surgery room, incubators, nothing special.

Scrolled down and saw the 1st sensible comment.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by HabuD: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
those are incubators and baby radiant warmers, and anaesthetic operating theatre machine i see there! I cant see any ventilators or equipments or ADULT life support machines necessary to fight the covid-19 virus. These are just political nonsense to deceive the gullible!
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Kinematics: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
padi94:
This feels like fake news, how does incubator help fight, COVID 19... I need somebody to tell me

Allow the Op make e dey mumu. A regular equipment for hospital na em e dey show us as COVID-19 equipments.
Only the ignorant ones will sing his praise.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by mypains: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
OttHin:

Long epistle. Fool summerize this shit in just one sentence

Corona Virus fall on you from China
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by valarmorghulis: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
loswhite:
If he didn't do you will talk and now he is trying and then next Thing is for show.... You are just silly
Those things cannot help, has nothing to do with coronavirus
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by unekwu212: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Everything looking like incubator
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by pestrolus2002(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
These equipments are more or less for the results of the stay at home things in Decsmber.1 Incubators - to keep premature babies.2. Radiant warmer - to warn newborn immediately after bath.3. Operating table and lamp with a ventilator for - CS.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by ibibiogrl: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
nsiba:
Aboikpa what do u think?.... ibibiogrl
Good if it's actually real, although not nearly enough for an epidemic sad Hopefully they don't need to use it, if the virus can spare the state.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin
hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
It's only for the rich,so calm down.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
HabuD:
those are incubators and baby radiant warmers, and anaesthetic operating theatre machine i see there! I cant see any ventilators or equipments or ADULT life support machines necessary to fight the covid-19 virus. These are just political nonsense to deceive the gullible!

Hahahaha, they are still playing politics with Corona.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Why is udom not wearing nose muff? Am very sure if he were to be in d state executive meeting and one of the members farts udom that I know very well would have lock down his nose and mouth to prevent the offensive odour but here he is he refused to wear the nose muff. Akwa ibomite should hold him responsible for any outbreak of corona virus in d state.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Dextre(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Check out Akwaibom state medical set up and equipment acquired by Gov Udom to fight Covid-19 Pandemic.

This is good news...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=686313022196476&id=100024533536434

Not a single thing here is beneficial for coronavirus excapt that Ned and monitor. Na corona dem buy incubator for too
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Skmoda(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs, 100ml comart hand sanitiser for 600 each. Limited quantities available.

we nigerians are the problems of ourselves..look at this one selling his stocks at exurbitant price, nobi face mask again...shuu!! Abeg use am yourself.,lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foods That Cause Miscarriage In Pregnant Women. / Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones / List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.