Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) (39076 Views)

Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Antarctica, The Only Continent Without Coronavirus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Digriz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
how many billions was budgeted for this? this coro is just an avenue for complete looting by our leaders.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by paltielx: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good move
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by ehirosplusbiz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
List what they are supposed to buy .... Waiting.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by mypains: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
OttHin:

You are the foolish one here, idiot......
you are just as foolish as the person accused of being foolish.

What is wrong with you Nigerians and ass licking so much that u can't see truth and uphold it because you hope to be fed or are being fed by your oppressors?

In midst of all these news of Covid19 deaths, you think coronavirus give a fork about who u worship or what money you can get from the foolish governor?

America and Germany are already evacuating their citizens but you think you know more than them, don't you?

E go do una like film

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by pacco6ixty9(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
All this Equipment are being purchased b'cos we all are involved.
we nigerians were supposed to have all this ventilators in our hospitals..now you people got it did the bank close? Selfish and greedy Government.
blinded with greed instead of seeing a healthy environment and possibilities, Hell no na abroad sure!
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by noisy45(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lavisha:
Very good.
Sometimes bad things have to happen before good things can.
same picture taken from different angle
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lavisha:
Very good.

Sometimes bad things have to happen before good things can.
lolz.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
slimfit1:
That is a showroom hospital those facilities will never be used for its main purpose. Those equipment will are for basic show off.
They just want to deceive the masses.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by kim2864: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
kxk9olmc8w
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by pacco6ixty9(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
dumb ass moves
lacking behind getting equipment while other reasonable countries with future are discharging patients .
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Timtellect: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
I just hope you ain't inviting covid-19 to my dear State o
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Amaso99(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
smitaro:

u b bad belle..
how my brother
But, na true I talk nah
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Trendy247: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
OttHin:

You are the foolish one here, idiot......
Ur Fada is a fool
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Trendy247: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
dennisworld1:
who is foolish here. Do u think coro is in the Air. Mask is meant for those who have it and those treating it
So why are those people in the pix wearing it?? They have coro abi?
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by sharena(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
My take on this matter is that those equipment should be properly checked abeg, we don't even know where they are bringing them from, the whole world is crying of COVID 19 and importation still dey take place, nose mask that China imported to almost all part of the world are not working as can be seen on TV and some self are testing positive to the Virus, make dem cross check well abeg
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Amaso99(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
ZAWs:

Low life. America are not God.
What if Nigeria eventually finds the cure for this virus?
Where a rich man fails, the poor excels.
America is not God, no doubt but a certain Governor from that state ran to UK for treatment after spending billion in building a world class hospital,
Tell me One sickness we have succeeded in finding cure, I will empower you with another bottle of hand sanitizer! Idiot
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by declassicist: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
If not for the death coronavirus carries along I would have said this epidemic is the best thing that have ever happend to the Nigeria medical field. our governors are now compared to buy medical equipment for medical use. At least these facilities will be useful for other purposes after this outbreak.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by ChelseaDr(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Well done Gov Emmanuel,

However to put the records straight, those instruments are not for Covid-19 pandemic..

They are for neonatal resuscitation and for operating theater because what we have there are incubators, vital signs monitors, resuscitaire, theater bed, anaesthetic machine and theater operating light as well as recovery bed with monitors.

Thanks to Covid-19 for resetting the brains of our leaders to think homeward
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by busomma: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
What happened to the $76 million world class hospital commissioned in 2015 by former governor of Akwa Ibom state? Akwa Ibom shouldn't be one of the states having problems containing this Coronavirus. I pray Akpabio comes down with this diseases so he can hv a dose of his own medicine.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hope the equipments no get corona
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Wigetsolar:

Na for your Lexus GS430 repairs.

You no see ventilator there

Oga, still waiting on your response how incubators, are necessary during this COVID19 pandemic outbreak............
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by damilola4162(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by damilola4162(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Governor Udom is doing well
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by harjay1986: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jayjezey:
Corona virus is in Nigeria today, no thanks to Buhari and his cohorts. Shutting down the borders in due time would have saved this country this dilemma. But here we are. North Korea is safe today despite sharing a border with China; why?? Coz they were able to shut down their borders in time.

But our clueless President (who knows that the country lacks the necessary equipments, manpower and skilled professionals to handle this pandemic effectively) didn't see the borders being left open as a threat.

AM sorry my brother, is not a matter of behaving like a north korea, dont wish for what you dont know anything about, the first person that has the virus on.landing at the airport president order his execution immediately. is that one a country, even if our government close all the boarder since last year, NIGERIA will still have the share of the virus
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Tabularasa1: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Non of the equipment is of relevance to fighting coronavirus grin
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Codes151(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Op. Keep supporting ur noise making governor
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by shiwex: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
bjt:
Those are just basic equipment in the hospital; ICU, surgery room, incubators, nothing special.

I tire o.....these are basic required stuff in the hospital.....Nigeria and mediocre stuffs.

We know we require Ventilators, how many companies are currently working on making ventilators as we speak, where are the prototypes they have developed. Other countries are getting their best engineers/companies to start developing ventilators, what the 4uck is Nigeria doing?
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Realist5:
And you're selling it #200/mask. Na people like you corona supposed visit. Mask of #20 now you capitalise on situation of things and inflate it to #200. People like you will always blame the government for corruption and here you're exploiting people. Change!
Are you ok upstairs??
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by OttHin: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Trendy247:

Ur Fada is a fool
I see, you are a fool indeed, u've got no respect for peoples dad. Poor you, i blame that idiot you call father that buried his dirty stinking small dick inside that stinking swamp you came out from. Somehow you have my pity. Fool
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Jayjezey: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
harjay1986:

AM sorry my brother, is not a matter of behaving like a north korea, dont wish for what you dont know anything about, the first person that has the virus on.landing at the airport president order his execution immediately. is that one a country, even if our government close all the boarder since last year, NIGERIA will still have the share of the virus

Nah, his execution wasn't ordered immediately, he wanted escaping to go see his people and that was a threat to national security.

And if all borders were to be shut down, please tell me how Nigeria will have it's share of the virus?? Do we have researchers that are currently working on the virus in a lab and with a propensity to leak it out to the public??
Nah bro, Nigerian wouldn't have been in such a dilemma, had borders been shut down much earlier
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Christaks(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Very dark hospital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy / 5 Common Reasons People Die In Their Sleep / 4-year-old Boy Calls 999 When His Mother Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.