Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) (39074 Views)

Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Antarctica, The Only Continent Without Coronavirus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
padi94:
This feels like fake news, how does incubator help fight, COVID 19... I need somebody to tell me

I know reading is a very difficult thing for lazy youths like u. The governor said that most of those equipment were purchased 2 months ago, so they were not just purchased because of covid19....

Hope u will read this response!
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by padi94(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Fools like you are the problem with Nigeria, the headline is Fake News... why did the OP not give it a proper heading.

If I don't read what would I be doing on Naoraland... abi is Nairaland a video streaming platform?

Be careful how you insult people on public forums. So yo don't get yourself into trouble in real life

mrkings84:

I know reading is a very difficult thing for lazy youths like u. The governor said that most of those equipment were purchased 2 months ago, so they were not just purchased because of covid19....

Hope u will read this response!
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by ND212: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Best governor 2020
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by nsiba: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
ibibiogrl:

Good if it's actually real, although not nearly enough for an epidemic sad Hopefully they don't need to use it, if the virus can spare the state.
Babygirl 5 at blow lockdown will be sever come tomorrow
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Maurizonna: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thanks bro but my joint(Arizonna) is enough.
Jamaican have'nt record any case yet and the media is busy hiding the truth from the public#Staysafe&smokeweed
Aksnoopy:
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs, 100ml comart hand sanitiser for 600 each. Limited quantities available.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by calabardick(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jayjezey:
Corona virus is in Nigeria today, no thanks to Buhari and his cohorts. Shutting down the borders in due time would have saved this country this dilemma. But here we are. North Korea is safe today despite sharing a border with China; why?? Coz they were able to shut down their borders in time.

But our clueless President (who knows that the country lacks the necessary equipments, manpower and skilled professionals to handle this pandemic effectively) didn't see the borders being left open as a threat.

I thought those cowards said they were ready for corona?
Buha has no iota of sense about Corona, this isn't a mad cow disease.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by ibibiogrl: 12:18am On Apr 02, 2020
nsiba:
Babygirl 5 at blow lockdown will be sever come tomorrow
How did they get the virus shocked also which LGA
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by OttHin: 2:23am On Apr 02, 2020
mypains:

Corona Virus fall on you from China

Same way it will fall on your miserable life..
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by OttHin: 2:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Trendy247:

Lol, u're really a dumb modafucka
It takes one to know one, but definitely you are too dumb to even know one
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by nsiba: 6:58am On Apr 02, 2020
ibibiogrl:

How did they get the virus shocked also which LGA

Doctors from USA who came for medical outreach in police clinic uyo, medical doctors and health workers who worked with them are now being track
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by backbone503(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Abasi mbok kpeme ndito mfo.

Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by ibibiogrl: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
nsiba:
Doctors from USA who came for medical outreach in police clinic uyo, medical doctors and health workers who worked with them are now being track
Wow shocked I saw the tweet from 1Editi Effiong talking about 800people were exposed and some showing symptoms, I thought he was exaggerating. sad
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by oziamaka: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
most governors are putting this in order and it's commendable. am yet to see any action from Imo state government with regard to this covid19.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by nsiba: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
ibibiogrl:

Wow shocked I saw the tweet from 1Editi Effiong talking about 800people were exposed and some showing symptoms, I thought he was exaggerating. sad
Kudos to the guy, the commissioner for health is better a village head. If he isn't fighting the NMA he is fighting God knows what, but with the recovery rate baby absolute nothing to fear
Abadia? Whats cooking over there
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by ibibiogrl: 1:16am On Apr 04, 2020
nsiba:

Kudos to the guy, the commissioner for health is better a village head. If he isn't fighting the NMA he is fighting God knows what, but with the recovery rate baby absolute nothing to fear
Abadia? Whats cooking over there
What's NMA?
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by nsiba: 5:11am On Apr 04, 2020
ibibiogrl:

What's NMA?

Oh! Pardon me, Nigeria Medical Association
Seems u guys must put on a mask am not a fan
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by ibibiogrl: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2020
nsiba:
Oh! Pardon me, Nigeria Medical Association
Seems u guys must put on a mask am not a fan
It's voluntarily recommended now, cos the numbers of infected keeps going up.
Nigerians were already wearing masks, some even complained about being mocked & discriminated against in Urua Akpanadem sad
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by nsiba: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2020
ibibiogrl:

It's voluntarily recommended now, cos the numbers of infected keeps going up.
Nigerians were already wearing masks, some even complained about being mocked & discriminated against in Urua Akpanadem sad

Wow! So true, who de give u info?
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by ibibiogrl: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2020
nsiba:
Wow! So true, who de give u info?
Am a know all see all grin Seriously the make videos of their experience & share it all over social media sad
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by nsiba: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2020
ibibiogrl:

Am a know all see all grin Seriously the make videos of their experience & share it all over social media sad
That's nice I like that, my aunty told me the way her felt so embarrassed when she went 2dat market
Said they gave her d leper treatment
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by ibibiogrl: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
nsiba:

That's nice I like that, my aunty told me the way her felt so embarrassed when she went 2dat market
Said they gave her d leper treatment
They thought it will never come to AKS, but it was already there sad wonder what those market women were feeling after the result of the 5in AKS.
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by nsiba: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
ibibiogrl:

They thought it will never come to AKS, but it was already there sad wonder what those market women were feeling after the result of the 5in AKS.

For the well informed it was a rude shock, sincerely most ignorant one still don't give a damn. The reason for the 'must' lockdown of the state....it hasn't come to that in ur own case
Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
backbone503:
Abasi mbok kpeme ndito mfo.

Re: Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) by KampusKonnekt49: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
#lockdown?

#learnGerman
#SpeakGerman

#Ich_kann_Deutsch. #Du_auch

#You need basic German to live and study in Germany.

#You can still achieve your goals.

Download Speak Deutsch App to learn basic German through this link now:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GJAE1OGEMTKMEEsg0weyPDjr-97coXUD/view?usp=drivesdk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy / 5 Common Reasons People Die In Their Sleep / 4-year-old Boy Calls 999 When His Mother Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.