Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Am Satisfied Seeing My My 16-year-old Daughter Sleeping With Different MEN. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Satisfied Seeing My My 16-year-old Daughter Sleeping With Different MEN. (753 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Satisfied Seeing My My 16-year-old Daughter Sleeping With Different MEN. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Actress Vicky Zugar has made a shocking revelation about herself when she was growing up into womanhood.
She stated that,she was at age 16 when she started seeing men(having s3x). However,she refused to assert the reasons why she was portraying that life then.

Speaking further, she admitted that since she started living badly at her early stage,she wouldn’t be surprise seeing her 16 year old daughter imitating her. She said since s3x is no more a ‘valuable’ thing these days because youths are soo much interested and they practise it as each day passes.

Nonetheless, she urged parents to have a word or two with their children and educated them about s3x when they catches their matured ages. She warned that since bad friends are everywhere, if you(referring to parents) refused to educate your child,a bad friend will do it in a bad way.

https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/04/01/16-year-old-daughter-sleeps-with-different-men/

(1) (Reply)

Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl / Isolation Romance: Two Love Birds Kissing/Pre-intimacy in broad daylight. / Nigerian Foreign Based Big Belle Ashawo Brags About Her Achievement. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.