Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today (71919 Views)

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / Okada Riders And Lagos Taskforce Officials Clash At Second Rainbow (Video) / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by shogsman(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:
Corona will soon humble them, by the time people start dropping like fowls on the streets.

Nobody will them to get inside and lock their door.

I don't pray for that though, but people should learn to obey the laws.
I pity their lives and the lives of their supporters here, this is why this country remains a shithole,when they start burying dozens of their people daily they will have sense by force.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
JimohMomoh:
Delta State is an oil producing state that receives 13℅ derivation monthly worth Billions of naira, why can't the state governor and DESOPADEC sacrifice one month allocation to buy foodstuffs and share round the state during the lockdown.

We just copy foreign nations on lockdown but we neglect the other palliative measures.

SMH
I grew up in Warri and trust me when I say Delta state government officials don't give a f**k about anyone. They are their strictly to loot and share money with their thugs that help them rig elections and payoff militants to keep the oil flowing.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by joinnow: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
CrudeSon:
Hunger don enter body upon we never reach a week

tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by joinnow: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=CrudeSon post=87994411]Hunger don enter body upon we never reach a week[/quote.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Malhikberry: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dis is Nigeria look how we living now every body dey angry now��
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by klax(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hunger na bitch.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
You don't expect a hungry man not to be angry and also, imposing somewhat kinda policies not befitting to even to an animal wandering peacefully in the zoo without proper planning...

Surely there would be consequences!
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by budget104: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Angry Warri youths on Wednesday morning, attacked some of the state taskforce team deployed to enforce the state government's sit at home order.

The governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, on March 26, announced that the state will be on total lockdown beginning from today April 1, to prevent the importation of the Coronavirus to the state.

Men of the state taskforce who were sent out to enforce the order, were attacked by some angry youths along Jakpa road. According to the youths, they cannot sit at home when they have no food to eat.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmBgZTvO8oY
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by SirBunky85(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
xxolisexx:
states are doing sit-at-home, delta state still follow with the level of unemployment in the state, that governor is a joker, he want make hunger just kill ppl there, he knws there are no job, most ppl in the state make a living on daily basis...
delta is way better dan Abia state yet,we in Abia still dey maintain the stay at home stuff
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by redsun(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
shogsman:

I pity their lives and the lives of their supporters here, this is why this country remains a shithole,when they start burying dozens of their people daily they will have sense by force.

Sometimes people better off dead than living in hell. Just like the woman in Osun state that attempted suicide.

The problem is that black man has been inherently indoctrinated to think that living equals to chronic hardship. It is not, it is either you live well or you die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
emeijeh:
With all the fuss about Foreign Reserve, Excess Crude account ,this country cannot come up with a Think Tank to strategize on paying the citizenry during this lockdown.
The only word they know is sit at home.

This country is a shíthole
Buhari is a massive flop
cry
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Cantonese: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
JimohMomoh:
Delta State is an oil producing state that receives 13℅ derivation monthly worth Billions of naira, why can't the state governor and DESOPADEC sacrifice one month allocation to buy foodstuffs and share round the state during the lockdown.

We just copy foreign nations on lockdown but we neglect the other palliative measures.

SMH

And who says Delta state government is not working toward relieving people of the stress? By the way is this virus the fault of government? Why would people not take precaution to safeguard their lives and those of their families and friends? Is it better to die a painful death from this terrible plague than to make a few days of sacrifice to live in good health?

God forbid, if no proper care is taken by government and people lose their lives, the same government would be blamed for carelessness and negligence. Let's all be reasonable and stay safe. For the hooligans who attacked government officials hopefully they wil not cry and beg for medical attention soon.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by chaloskyx: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
whats difficult about this let them come out get infected and die its simple leave them jare it even an opportunity to get rid of useless citizens in this country
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by TruthSpeaker: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Human in the land... How many have the "Bird Flu" killed in Lagos and Abuja since February??!

There is no where in a civilized society you impose lock down without full access to basic amenities, especially food...

So, how about you actually first address the inability of the law givers to make provisions before shutting down cities, and communities... Let's be balanced in our submissions. We shouldn't continue to accommodate inhumane and idiotic laws.

YOU MEAN HOW MANY CHICKENS BIRD FLU HAS KILLED IN LAGOS AND ABUJA SINCE FEBRUARY?

WELL BASIC AMENITIES HAVE ALL ALWAYS LACKED IN NIGERIA, SO YOU SHOULDN’T EXPECT THEM TO BECOME PRESENT OVER NIGHT BECAUSE OF CORONAVIRUS. OF COURSE SUPERMARKETS WHERE FOOD STUFF ARE SOLD CAN’T BE SHUT DOWN, HOWEVER MEASURES SHOULD BE TAKEN TO AVOID OVERCROWDING. IT IS NO SECRET THAT MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS DO THEIR FOOD SHOPPING AT THE MARKET. SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES SHOULD ALSO BE IMPLEMENTED IN SUCH SET UP. AN OVERNIGHT LOCK DOWN DECISION IS OBVIOUSLY A POOR DECISION.

HOPE YOU KNOW AN INDIVIDUAL FOUND VIOLATING A FEDERAL QUARANTINE ORDER IN USA COULD FACE A FINE OF UP TO $100,000, A YEAR IN JAIL OR BOTH. IT IS OFTEN NOT A QUESTION OF CHOICE, BECAUSE A STATE GOVERNOR HAS THE RIGHT TO IMPOSE SUCH BAN. WHEN VIOLATED A FINE, PRISON TERM OR BOTH COULD BE IMPLEMENTED.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Bigcowhorn: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
Kingsteve:
one more piece of advice Bigcowhorn.
When you finally open that new moniker to add to your other list of monikers: Eastornprince Easternprince Tweiker and Bigcowhorn, make sure I don't know about it.

Trust me, if I do, I'd also hunt it down till it's eliminated like a parasite.
NL has no place for chronic trolls like you.
cool
[/s]

Life works both ways

That i wasn't hitting the report buttons on all your posts like you were doing with mine didn't mean i was stupid
I was just having fun seeing your rants and insecurities
Even as I ran some important tests

I'm done now

Thank you for your assistance
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Until one or two cases appear there then they'll know
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Kingsteve(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Life works both ways

That i wasn't hitting the report buttons on all your posts like you were doing with mine didn't mean i was stupid
I was just having fun seeing your rants and insecurities
Even as I ran some important tests

I'm done now

Thank you for your assistance

I take it you finally accept defeat!
I hope you learned your lesson though?
Even if you haven't and still decide to troll, I'd always return the favour a thousand folds.
MIND YOUR BUSINESS FROM HENCEFORTH

Cheerio!
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Bigcowhorn: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
Kingsteve:

I take it you finally accept defeat!
I hope you learned your lesson though?
Even if you haven't and still decide to troll, I'd always return the favour a thousand folds.
MIND YOUR BUSINESS FROM HENCEFORTH

Cheerio!
[/s]

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Kingsteve(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]
Like I said, just mind your business from henceforth, and I'd mind mine.
We can still relate normally on here, if need be.
What I won't tolerate is trying to troll me.
NO ONE HAS THE MONOPOLY TO TROLLING

Enjoy your isolation and be a better man.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by MzBertty(f): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Warri! Warri!!!
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by kalufelix(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

YOU ARE JUST A COMPOUND FOOL. SINCE YOU ARE SO SENSELESS, YOU WILL NEVER GET TO KNOW THE SERIOUS TREAT CORONAVIRUS IS TO THE SOCIETY AND HOW HELPFUL MAINTAINING SOCIAL DISTANCE CAN BE. DOES SENSELESSLY ASSAULTING A GOVERNMENT WORKER SAVE LIVES? I SMELL POVERTY AND IGNORANCE FRUSTRATING THE HELL OUT OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION I LIVE IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETY, NOT IN A JUNGLE LIKE YOU. SELF QUARANTINE WAS IMPOSED HERE (WHERE I LIVE) 18 DAYS AGO AND PEOPLE HAVE COMPLIED ON THE GENERAL. SWINGS, SEE SAWS, AND OTHER ATTRACTIONS WERE PULLED OFF ALL PARKS IN THE FIRST WEEK TO DISCOURAGE PARENTS FROM TAKING THEIR KIDS OUT. THE AMERICANS DIDN’T TAKE THE ISSUE SERIOUS EVEN WHEN THE WORLD SAW ITALIANS DYING IN SIZABLE NUMBERS DAILY. THEY ARE NOW PAYING THE PRICE AND EFFECTING THE SOCIAL DISTANCE RULE.
YOUR EVIL PRAYERS WILL BEFAIL YOU. THERE ARE NO ARMED ROBBERS WHERE I LIVE, SO I’M ALREADY BLESSED.
okay we don hear ...remain where you are and face front. You are not qualified to comment on such topics as this even though you may be a Nigerian....nuff said
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Bigcowhorn: 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
Kingsteve:

Like I said, just mind your business from henceforth, and I'd mind mine.
We can still relate normally on here, if need be.
What I won't tolerate is trying to troll me.
NO ONE HAS THE MONOPOLY TO TROLLING

Enjoy your isolation and be a better man.
[/s]

Hahaha

Borrow pose
Try harder

Check out my new ride and stop talk so much trash

Downloaded it off google.
Now posing with it

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Kingsteve(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Hahaha

Borrow pose
Try harder

Check out my new ride and stop talk so much trash

Downloaded it off google.
Now posing with it
Good for you.
Drive and enjoy your downloaded ride, while I drive and enjoy my real Infiniti M35 V6 3.5L machine.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Bigcowhorn: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kingsteve:

Good for you.
Drive and enjoy your downlaoded ride, while I drive and enjoy my real Infiniti M35 V6 3.5L machine.

Infi gini?

Lol

Borrow pose wey no fit pay 5k
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Mraproko1: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
rrreer:
My effurun people I know what you can do

Uvwie boma fide, this most be Okito or alaka boys.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Mraproko1: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
rrreer:
My effurun people I know what you can do

Uvwie boma rufe this must be Okito or alaka boys.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by hahn(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
kernniejay:
I pray this sit-at-home order will not eventually lead to RevolutionNow as advocated by Sowore.

Fixed.

You no get sense?

A revolution is what we need now. Abi suffer no dey tire you?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Dreyton36: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

You still exposing the very little you have upstairs.

Use yourself has a case study.

Do you have money? Yes!

Do you have brains? No!

You not better or more exposed than someone jumping from one Danfo to another.

na hungry man talk you they talk so
You wey night food no sure for

Grammer doesn't put food on the table asshole
Talking about being educated or being a man of wisdom, you're not even close
You're being unintelligent , and poverty had eaten your right side of your brain
Now you see everyone had an object of illiteracy
Practice what you preach if it pays you junk ass
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nigeriapen(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
WATCH MAN SLAPPING A SOLDIER WHO PUNISH HIM FOR LOCKDOWN ORDER VIOLATION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdeci2Ot-f0&t=13s
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by 042icloud(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
xxolisexx:
states are doing sit-at-home, delta state still follow with the level of unemployment in the state, that governor is a joker, he want make hunger just kill ppl there, he knws there are no job, most ppl in the state make a living on daily basis...

So you prefer corona virus to kill and wipe out the whole city instead.? it's really not gonna be easy but I pray we'll definitely come out of this unharmed
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by coldFLARES1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eboski:
Warri no dey carry last, I pray make dem get sense small dis period of Corona virus. abeg deploy military men to that area now
If you know how volatile that local government is and how spontaneous those guys can be, you would understand how ill-advised it is to deploy soldiers.

Those guys would repel them and demystify them like Boko Haram is doing. Implication is, many other locations would take a cue.

But, on an aside, you think it is easy to bear hunger as well as watch your family go hungry because one guy that's feeding off government has decreed so? ..and without paliatives, when over 60% manage on what they can scrape from daily hustles?

You would understand which is worse between a lockdown and a civil unrest caused by hunger resulting from a lockdown.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Rapmoney(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Now the rage has begun! grin grin grin Like play, Like play a revolution is about to happen....
How will you lock people at home without financial packages? It's not even up to a week and we can see what's happening...
The Government failed to realize that Hunger is deadlier than Covid-19!!!
That's why we have a dull president that can't plan or forecast....
This is the result! If you bring Soldiers out the street, how many people will you gun down? How many people will you arrest?? The prisons are almost filled up where you wan arrest

The Government thinks Nigerians are weak minded or fools and that's why they have been playing on our intelligence for years!!!
When the real revolution begins, they will realise it's no longer business as usual

Cc:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing / Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.