Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today (71920 Views)

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / Okada Riders And Lagos Taskforce Officials Clash At Second Rainbow (Video) / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Bigcowhorn: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kingsteve:
Eastornprince the troll
Just checked your last mention.
Wiped out!
You don chop your normal ban yet?

grin grin grin

Mr. Borrow pose
Oya clap for yourself

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dreyton36:

Mr grammarian you that have sense i hope you're now a billionaire

You still keep exposing your dumbness. When has wealth translated to wisdom.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Eminibaaleomomo: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
TallPck1:
Just because they were unarmed.

They should have channel that energy on the evil politicians. Stupid and lazy youth.

Do you write with your sense at all?
If you see how the so call taskforce plp do molest plp? All in the name of WORKING FOR GOVERNMENT. I can see that your brain is full of Trash can. Idiot. Plp are hungry yet you say they should stay at home.... Eating what?
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:
Corona will soon humble them, by the time people start dropping like fowls on the streets.

Nobody will them to get inside and lock their door.

I don't pray for that though, but people should learn to obey the laws.
you mean your FG [sub][/sub]will start killing them
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by TruthSpeaker: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
kalufelix:
mumu think before you type..i pray armed robbers visit you tonight while you stand at home so you know no be only virus dey kill..ewu! Stupid you just like your stupid government

YOU ARE JUST A COMPOUND FOOL. SINCE YOU ARE SO SENSELESS, YOU WILL NEVER GET TO KNOW THE SERIOUS TREAT CORONAVIRUS IS TO THE SOCIETY AND HOW HELPFUL MAINTAINING SOCIAL DISTANCE CAN BE. DOES SENSELESSLY ASSAULTING A GOVERNMENT WORKER SAVE LIVES? I SMELL POVERTY AND IGNORANCE FRUSTRATING THE HELL OUT OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION I LIVE IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETY, NOT IN A JUNGLE LIKE YOU. SELF QUARANTINE WAS IMPOSED HERE (WHERE I LIVE) 18 DAYS AGO AND PEOPLE HAVE COMPLIED ON THE GENERAL. SWINGS, SEE SAWS, AND OTHER ATTRACTIONS WERE PULLED OFF ALL PARKS IN THE FIRST WEEK TO DISCOURAGE PARENTS FROM TAKING THEIR KIDS OUT. THE AMERICANS DIDN’T TAKE THE ISSUE SERIOUS EVEN WHEN THE WORLD SAW ITALIANS DYING IN SIZABLE NUMBERS DAILY. THEY ARE NOW PAYING THE PRICE AND EFFECTING THE SOCIAL DISTANCE RULE.
YOUR EVIL PRAYERS WILL BEFAIL YOU. THERE ARE NO ARMED ROBBERS WHERE I LIVE, SO I’M ALREADY BLESSED.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Angelfrost(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
pseudaria:

Is it the same India I'm watching on BBC and aljazeera where people are still moving unrestricted in the streets of Mumbai and New Delhi, nigga stay woke

Guy man, I tire for these people o...

They keep mentioning nations and stuff like we don't all have the same access to satellite and internet.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Dreyton36: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

You still keep exposing your dumbness. When has wealth translated to wisdom.
use ur wisdom buy benz make we see, just shut that your poverty ill mouth, you know nothing, take it that way
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Kingsteve(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Mr. Borrow pose
Oya clap for yourself
Confirmed!
Eastornprince is shackled!
hehe!

I told you, didn't I?
I told you that all your monikers will be shackled.
It might only take some time, but I'll make sure you're eliminated like corona virus.

You will forever rue the day you crossed path with me.
You wanna troll, abi?

Just start getting ready to open another new email, moniker and of course...wasted energy.
You're in total lockdown!
You met the wrong one.
cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Elton02(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin Marlians come forward grin taskforce fvck off grin
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by 8stargeneral: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
kalufelix:
another stupid coconut head just like his stupid government may corona kill you before 7days...ode!
Ur a clown.. channel ur anger and frustration to d virus, if you don't want to stay indoor why not get d virus and die in peace?
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by cybeks(f): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nascad:
This set of people named task force here are Delta State Traffic Management Authority officers who deployed themselves to the roads. They have no business being on the road today as all the roads are virtually empty.
That's a lie from the pit of hell, the state govt order the DESTMA agencies to work for essential duties for this two weeks. That officer in the video is one of their best officer in the agency with no bad records, even their zonal head was also harass, watch the video very well, u will see a lady with gold colour wig on, she the zonal head

Pls report what you know stop spreading fake news

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by 8stargeneral: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
DarkJeddi:
And what are they going to be eating whilst walking inside their compound?
I know its not easy... but I pray we will over come it, it just that we don't have good government.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dreyton36:
use ur wisdom buy benz make we see, just shut that your poverty ill mouth, you know nothing, take it that way

You still exposing the very little you have upstairs.

Use yourself has a case study.

Do you have money? Yes!

Do you have brains? No!

You not better or more exposed than someone jumping from one Danfo to another.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Kingsteve(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
one more piece of advice Bigcowhorn.
When you finally open that new moniker to add to your other list of monikers: Eastornprince Easternprince Tweiker and Bigcowhorn, make sure I don't know about it.

Trust me, if I do, I'd also hunt it down till it's eliminated like a parasite.
NL has no place for chronic trolls like you.
cool
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Patokegod: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Asking people to sit at home without empowerment is equivalent to death. The Government should do something, fast.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:

I did not check your signature. I don't have time for that. I remembered your moniker from gift cards trading thread.

At the bolded: When someone is pained, he is uncoordinated. See how you spelled attention like olodo

I can now see youre mad and jobless...

So i will type on this tiny keypads and proofread just because i want to post on nairaland ?

I get paid to proofread and i have no explanation to give your silly ears for typing a word wrongly here cos no one pays me to post here ...
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by xpool(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
rrreer:
My effurun people I know what you can do
Single sense you get. I never see anything we this una yeye gragra don give una.
Illiteracy and complexity dey worry una
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Angelfrost(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

YOU ARE JUST A COMPOUND FOOL. SINCE YOU ARE SO SENSELESS, YOU WILL NEVER GET TO KNOW THE SERIOUS TREAT CORONAVIRUS IS TO THE SOCIETY AND HOW HELPFUL MAINTAINING SOCIAL DISTANCE CAN BE. DOES SENSELESSLY ASSAULTING A GOVERNMENT WORKER SAVE LIVES? I SMELL POVERTY AND IGNORANCE FRUSTRATING THE HELL OUT OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION I LIVE IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETY, NOT IN A JUNGLE LIKE YOU. SELF QUARANTINE WAS IMPOSED HERE (WHERE I LIVE) 18 DAYS AGO AND PEOPLE HAVE COMPLIED ON THE GENERAL. SWINGS, SEE SAWS, AND OTHER ATTRACTIONS WERE PULLED OFF ALL PARKS IN THE FIRST WEEK TO DISCOURAGE PARENTS FROM TAKING THEIR KIDS OUT. THE AMERICANS DIDN’T TAKE THE ISSUE SERIOUS EVEN WHEN THE WORLD SAW ITALIANS DYING IN SIZABLE NUMBERS DAILY. THEY ARE NOW PAYING THE PRICE AND EFFECTING THE SOCIAL DISTANCE RULE.
YOUR EVIL PRAYERS WILL BEFAIL YOU. THERE ARE NO ARMED ROBBERS WHERE I LIVE, SO I’M ALREADY BLESSED.

I am almost certain that in that "civilized" society you live, proper arrangements for sustenance were put in place prior to the imposition of stay at home order...

Come to think of it, there is a reason why your location has lesser crimes compared to that of the person you quoted, and it is certainly not down only to the "decency" of the entire population.

The person you are replying might truly not be as "wise" as you are, but your write up poorly paints you as insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by mashad(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:
Corona will soon humble them, by the time people start dropping like fowls on the streets.

Nobody will them to get inside and lock their door.

I don't pray for that though, but people should learn to obey the laws.

Will you be the one to feed them?? Most people live from hand to mouth
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Bigcowhorn: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
Kingsteve:

Confirmed!
hehe!

I told you, didn't I?
It might only take some time, but I'll make sure you're eliminated like corona virus.

You wanna troll, abi?

Just start getting ready to open another new email, moniker and of course...wasted energy.
You met the wrong one.
cheesy
Kingsteve:

Confirmed!
hehe!

I told you, didn't I?

You wanna troll, abi?

You met the wrong one.
cheesy
[/s]

Mr. Borrow Pose

If you like keep mentioning me form here to sexuality section

I still won't sleep with you

Cos, I'm not gay!

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Avast(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Las las na one police man G go kill that kid in the video.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by redsun(m): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Africans are following oyinbo@s strategies without understanding how oyinbo systems work and the dangers they are facing. If the so-called because in Africa is lethal as it is in cold Europe and America, half of the African population would have gone by now because there a nothing in place to hold it back.

It requires different strategies that do not involve locking hungry people up without food. Better crowd management, better welfare, better sanitation and hygiene facilities will work better than thoughtless lockdown,
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Smartray25: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
But Naija should learn naa,God is really protecting us we should learn to obey the law especially now we need to curtail the spread of this corona nonsense. God help us
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by DModeCntStopMe: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
But they made a valid point

You lock people up without food, then expect the worst
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by DModeCntStopMe: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
kernniejay:
I pray this sit-at-home order will not eventually lead to RevolutionNow as advocated by Sowore.

I pray it leads to it
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by adioolayi(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
pseudaria:

Is it the same India I'm watching on BBC and aljazeera where people are still moving unrestricted in the streets of Mumbai and New Delhi, nigga stay woke

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/mumbai/coronavirus-in-mumbai-latest-news-updates-on-mumbai-corona-cases-deaths-01-april-2020/amp_articleshow/74922652.cms

India is on day 6 lockdown
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by tonididdy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
I see.

Y'all should brace up... It's coming and coming big
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by tonididdy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
pseudaria:

Those persons are migrants and have no source of transportation to return home. They are stranded.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by profudus(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
In Abraham Maslow hierarchy of needs, physiological needs( food, shelter, water, air etc) come before the safety needs(Physical safety and Health). It is worth nothing that without satisfying the need for food, people cannot think of their health needs. This is why countries like USA, Canada among others came with palliative measures to cushion the effects of stay-at-home order on their citizens. If you have enough at home for yourself and your family, you may not understand the plight of the common man on the street and may quickly condemn their actions. Do not forget that he that wears the shoe knows where it pinches, a hungry man could do anything; he knows no law and could take irrational decisions just have a loaf of bread to satisfy his hunger. The stay-at-home order should be accompanied with basic food items for the people if not it will result in increase in social vices and breakdown of laws.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Abagworo(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Most Nigerians still believe this Corona Virus is a joke. The most vulnerable people are these poor people who cannot get any assistance nor afford it themselves when the pandemic strikes. I won't cry for anybody in Effurun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by SirKomA(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Almost every part of the world is on a lock down, USA, Australia and the likes, so why is everything different here in Nigeria. This lazy youths should Direct their anger towards politicians not those poor task Force. Most of these lazy youths don't even have a job, all they do is live on the street and task people on the street for a living. Lazy youths!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Yankee101: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
You can't lockdown a hungry man

Not gonna work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing / Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.