Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today (71899 Views)

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / Okada Riders And Lagos Taskforce Officials Clash At Second Rainbow (Video) / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Foolish youths
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Just look at the trash a supposedly learned and responsible individual is typing... You even had the temerity to begin with insults.

Those nations you mentioned didn't totally shut down stores where basics are procured... Some went the extra mile to palliate the stress by going from house to house supplying provisions... South Africa even provided food and shelter for most of the homeless...

If we must copy other nations in lockdowns, is it too much to ask that we do it properly, and humanely??!...

Next time, use your brain before rushing off to mention people who you disagree with... Hiss!!!

You deserved the insult and you now deserve more...

1. ive seen testimonies of people who have received foods being shared from household to household in lagos..

2. If youre educated, you must have watched the live broadcast by the president stating clearly that food markets, grocery stores and essentials are not affected ... of course you can never bliv your govt but can believe news from countries youve never been to.

Illiterates littering the whole forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by ndcide(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is not about Nigerians are angry.

This is just a show of foolishness.
I don't support it at all. Although we don't pray for evil but emagine what karma can do to that brazen display of foolishness by that boy.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:

Closed deal of N15 million and made a comment with the first line exposing your anus.

The N15 million you closed is inside your anus. Go to you pit toilet and shit it there

Oh its the word "anus" that pained u so much? Lol

Of course, whatever business deals i closed isnt supposed to be your headache ...

Pele
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Ezmans: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Crystalworld:
Hunger is a virus that affects the brain when you don’t feed the stomach and it incubate within 24 hours, you can also starve to death.

Coronavirus is a virus that affects the respiratory system if you are affected by the virus from a carrier, it incubate within 14 days, you can also die from it if not treated.

I hope the government understand both viruses.
They should balance up the equation
this covid19 may lead to crisis in Nigeria
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
kernniejay:
I pray this sit-at-home order will not eventually lead to RevolutionNow as advocated by Sowore.

I pray it will. Abeg Warri boys should come and give Lagosians ginger. Their cowardice is too much.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by JastSiryin(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anny505:
I don't know why I find this funny grin

See Temple Run grin
Bros I almost died laughing sef... Just look at the guy's stance,so funny grin
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Babatunde40(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Oh its the word "anus" that pained u so much? Lol

Of course, whatever business deals i closed isnt supposed to be your headache ...

Pele

Guy I am not pained. My post pained you and forced out the anus reaction from you. Read my reply again. Subtle and calm. But you keep replying like someone on top okada
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by stanisbaratheon: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
emeijeh:
With all the fuss about Foreign Reserve, Excess Crude account ,this country cannot come up with a Think Tank to strategize on paying the citizenry during this lockdown.
The only word they know is sit at home.

This country is a shíthole
Buhari is a massive flop

Sit at home and wash your hands
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
It's for our own good now
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by BreconHills(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
kernniejay:
I pray this sit-at-home order will not eventually lead to RevolutionNow as advocated by Sowore.

The only revolution we need is a revolution of the nigerian mindset.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Angelfrost(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

You deserved the insult and you now deserve more...

1. ive seen testimonies of people who have received foods being shared from household to household in lagos..

2. If youre educated, you must have watched the live broadcast by the president stating clearly that food markets, grocery stores and essentials are not affected ... of course you can never bliv your govt but can believe news from countries youve never been to.

Illiterates littering the whole forum

Of course you can sit in your comfort zone and believe the window dressing and media charade on TV, while being far removed from the actual reality on ground...

A self acclaimed literate would do better at punctuation, and spelling...

A person who is not a poorly raised and ill-mannered dimwit, would desist from pointless insults and focus on the crux of the conversation.

See my friend, don't even get me to toe your path this evening... If you are spoiling for a ban, then you are barking up the wrong tree.

Now, fvck off!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Urchman200: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:
Corona will soon humble them, by the time people start dropping like fowls on the streets.

Nobody will them to get inside and lock their door.

I don't pray for that though, but people should learn to obey the laws.
u guys will just stay at the comfort of ur home and drop gibberish, do u know half of what people pass through every day to survive? Some people depend on daily incomes and u are saying they should stay indoors because of the Corona they are hearing and then ignore the hunger they are seeing abi?is working in developed countries with the help of their government.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by AreaFada2: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
CrudeSon:
Hunger don enter body upon we never reach a week
Somebody said here on Nairaland that hunger ensuing from this lockdown.could spark social unrest.

It's now obvious how impoverished the masses are. Not many had the money to panic buy and stock up on food. No light to refrigerate perishable goods.

I hope it does cause total breakdown law and order. The elite took their impunity to another level over the years. Their comeuppance may not be too far away.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Warri!!!!!!
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by blackmantis: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
TallPck1:
Just because they were unarmed.

They should have channel that energy on the evil politicians. Stupid and lazy youth.

Shoot at one of those youths and see what happens.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by mechanics(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
They were wrong to have attacked them, after all they are doing their legitimate duty, but the governor should have provided some palliatives to reduce the pain that will be caused during the period of the lock down.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
All man don test positive to hunger so no time to check time
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by edoairways: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:
Corona will soon humble them, by the time people start dropping like fowls on the streets.

Nobody will them to get inside and lock their door.

I don't pray for that though, but people should learn to obey the laws.
Exactly!
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by conyema12(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
adioolayi:
Government is being civil here, you are harrasing the civil enforcer....When Soldiers come now, you will start shouting soldiers should not come into civil matter....Okay na.

Before you start playing "people should die of hunger?" emotional blackmail sentiment... CoVID19 containment requires strict measures. India lockdown 1.3Billion people!

Don't worry soon soldiers will be very common like them.. No be these ones wey dey collect 50 naira for road
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by kalufelix(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
ANIMALS IN THE LAND. BEATING AN INNOCENT MAN FOR TRYING TO ENFORCE THE LAW ORDERED BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT. WHEN THE CORONAVIRUS EVENTUALLY STRIKES WARRI, UNA GO DIE LIKE CHICKEN WITH BIRL FLU DISEASE.
mumu think before you type..i pray armed robbers visit you tonight while you stand at home so you know no be only virus dey kill..ewu! Stupid you just like your stupid government

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Yanglee(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Now the rage has begun! grin grin grin Like play, Like play a revolution is about to happen....
How will you lock people at home without financial packages? It's not even up to a week and we can see what's happening...
The Government failed to realize that Hunger is deadlier than Covid-19!!!
That's why we have a dull president that can't plan or forecast....
This is the result! If you bring Soldiers out the street, how many people will you gun down? How many people will you arrest?? The prisons are almost filled up where you wan arrest

The Government thinks Nigerians are weak minded or fools and that's why they have been playing on our intelligence for years!!!
When the real revolution begins, they will realise it's no longer business as usual

Revolution in the midst of a pandemic? Is ok ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by kalufelix(m): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
8stargeneral:
dey never understand hw deadly coroanavirus is..whn dey do to even walker inside dia compound go hard dem,dey go just remain inside dia room.
another stupid coconut head just like his stupid government may corona kill you before 7days...ode!
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yanglee:

Revolution in the midst of a pandemic? Is ok ooooooo

Not just pandemic bro! Hunger too!!
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Of course you can sit in your comfort zone and believe the window dressing and media charade on TV, while being far removed from the actual reality on ground...

A self acclaimed literate would do better at punctuation, and spelling...

A person who is not a poorly raised and ill-mannered dimwit, would desist from pointless insults and focus on the crux of the conversation.

See my friend, don't even get me to toe your path this evening... If you are spoiling for a ban, then you are barking up the wrong tree.

Now, fvck off!!!

Just imagine this slowpoke writing this long epistle just to prove a point that he can insult better while refusing to address the corrections i made for him...

Youre truly an educated illiterate
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by edoairways: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
EdoPrince93:
Same way well meaning nairalanders should beat up that dead vulture griller and his slave master...
Meanwhile banned vulture griller be observing topics and comments like
cheesy cheesy na so d hatred strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by duality(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
The commissioner of police, Delta State. Should not take this for granted. If you do so, your men will be next and it will be difficult to correct.

Some how, this will get to you. Do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Xkale1234(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
If na soldiers, no body go touch them o
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:

Guy I am not pained. My post pained you and forced out the anus reaction from you. Read my reply again. Subtle and calm. But you keep replying like someone on top okada

Your post pain me? Nahhh

Rather got angry cos you refused to pay atyemtion to details.

You rightly saw my signature with a functioning website and you cld have read up the services we offer before jumping to make that statement...

Anyway... cheers
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by davillian(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
TallPck1:
Just because they were unarmed.

They should have channel that energy on the evil politicians. Stupid and lazy youth.
Nigerians attacking police stations and burning it down
Does it means they were no guns there?
Once our security forces sees people that are ready to die they run away.......

I wish they can channel such energy to the political class...
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by EdoPrince93(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
edoairways:

cheesy cheesy na so d hatred strong

Yes o my brother
The Him/Her behind the moniker is really sick
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Just imagine this slowpoke writing this long epistle just to prove a point that he can insult better while refusing to address the corrections i made for him...

Youre truly an educated illiterate

Corrections??! Seriously??!... Damn!!! You truly have problems!

Nope... You are truly barking up the wrong tree!!!

Please, give over! I won't suffer idiots tonight!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.