Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today (71911 Views)

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / Okada Riders And Lagos Taskforce Officials Clash At Second Rainbow (Video) / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by RaptorX: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dumb stupid youths, why don't they try such with armed soldiers. Everyone just like to pick on easy target in this country.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Corrections??! Seriously??!... Damn!!! You truly have problems!

Nope... You are truly barking up the wrong tree!!!

Please, give over! I won't suffer idiots tonight!!!

As u rightly mentioned, youre simply a tree which has its stems following whatever direction the breeze blows... Youre thinking just like the teeming illiterate population
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Babatunde40(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Your post pain me? Nahhh

Rather got angry cos you refused to pay atyemtion to details.

You rightly saw my signature with a functioning website and you cld have read up the services we offer before jumping to make that statement...

Anyway... cheers

I did not check your signature. I don't have time for that. I remembered your moniker from gift cards trading thread.

At the bolded: When someone is pained, he is uncoordinated. See how you spelled attention like olodo
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Izigha(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
rrreer:
My effurun people I know what you can do
Waffi, Paradisco still dey there?
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Now the rage has begun! grin grin grin Like play, Like play a revolution is about to happen....
How will you lock people at home without financial packages? It's not even up to a week and we can see what's happening...
The Government failed to realize that Hunger is deadlier than Covid-19!!!
That's why we have a dull president that can't plan or forecast....
This is the result! If you bring Soldiers out the street, how many people will you gun down? How many people will you arrest?? The prisons are almost filled up where you wan arrest

The Government thinks Nigerians are weak minded or fools and that's why they have been playing on our intelligence for years!!!
When the real revolution begins, they will realise it's no longer business as usual
Na so , key board warrior well-done

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Angelfrost(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
ANIMALS IN THE LAND. BEATING AN INNOCENT MAN FOR TRYING TO ENFORCE THE LAW ORDERED BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT. WHEN THE CORONAVIRUS EVENTUALLY STRIKES WARRI, UNA GO DIE LIKE CHICKEN WITH BIRL FLU DISEASE.

Human in the land... How many have the "Bird Flu" killed in Lagos and Abuja since February??!

There is no where in a civilized society you impose lock down without full access to basic amenities, especially food...

So, how about you actually first address the inability of the law givers to make provisions before shutting down cities, and communities... Let's be balanced in our submissions. We shouldn't continue to accommodate inhumane and idiotic laws.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Kingsteve(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eastornprince the troll
Just checked your last mention.
Wiped out!
You don chop your normal ban yet?

grin grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by pseudaria: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:
Corona will soon humble them, by the time people start dropping like fowls on the streets.

Nobody will them to get inside and lock their door.

I don't pray for that though, but people should learn to obey the laws.

Shut up
A young man who depends on his daily hustles to feed, how do you think he is going to survive. You are a spoilt kid who lacks exposure and understanding of the many ills bedeviling this nation that's why you can type this rubbish
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by blackslayer: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN!
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by pseudaria: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
adioolayi:
Government is being civil here, you are harrasing the civil enforcer....When Soldiers come now, you will start shouting soldiers should not come into civil matter....Okay na.

Before you start playing "people should die of hunger?" emotional blackmail sentiment... CoVID19 containment requires strict measures. India lockdown 1.3Billion people!

Is it the same India I'm watching on BBC and aljazeera where people are still moving unrestricted in the streets of Mumbai and New Delhi, nigga stay woke
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Farki: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
As I expected people won't take this lockdown lying down, expect more violence as desperate people take their frustration out on the authorities.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by donjancd19(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=Zombiekiller010 post=87996410]Egungun don finally Jam motor for express
.can they attack soldiers? Soldiers should be deployed to that area [/quote

Warri boys no dey fear soldiers oh
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Angelfrost(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
AnanseK:

Rules and regulations cannot be enforced without the backing of armed police or military in Nigeria.

Certainly Not in the lawless parts of the country.

Draconian and inhumane laws will drive the most lawful and civilized to violence and anarchy... Let us speak the truth at all times.

Why are some of you so far removed from the reality on ground in this country??! This is worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by deebrain(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
You don't tell people to shut down without palliatives.

The reality of hunger outweigh those of the virus.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Dreyton36: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
In Nigeria you have to be abnormal , in fact you must be abnormal, if not they'll turn you to a mad person themselves
This is just the way the government are meant to be dealt with so that the whole world can hear about their brutal way of treating their citizens
Lagos State is next , them go hear weeeeh
Anyway I trust my Edo governor , he know say he people no well so he must do normal
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Angelfrost(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lostz:
you will be in your house eating and expect some people to go hungry because you are afraid of Coronavirus?

Better for everyone to die of Coronavirus

Make this thing reach 2 weeks first say Dem no open this lockdown.

Guy, leave these Nairaland people grandstanding and acting all posh... What do they know??!

Some of them are even eating free food in their parents' homes while making noise here. Smh.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
What kind of humans are Nigerians.

And always being the first to accuse the government in everything.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by MartinsD12(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Angry Warri youths on Wednesday morning, attacked some of the state taskforce team deployed to enforce the state government's sit at home order.

The governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, on March 26, announced that the state will be on total lockdown beginning from today April 1, to prevent the importation of the Coronavirus to the state.

Men of the state taskforce who were sent out to enforce the order, were attacked by some angry youths along Jakpa road. According to the youths, they cannot sit at home when they have no food to eat.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmBgZTvO8oY
Warri no dey carry last, government is stupid, stay at home with no food on the table, they want to kill us with hunger
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by ArticleBeast: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
adioolayi:
Government is being civil here, you are harrasing the civil enforcer....When Soldiers come now, you will start shouting soldiers should not come into civil matter....Okay na.

Before you start playing "people should die of hunger?" emotional blackmail sentiment... CoVID19 containment requires strict measures. India lockdown 1.3Billion people!
Do you know the present result of the lockdown? People are dying from starvation, pregnant women dying because of no hospital access.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by DarkJeddi(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:
Corona will soon humble them, by the time people start dropping like fowls on the streets.

A hungry man cannot stay indoors while he is dying of hunger..

If the government wants people to sit at home,then they should be ready to ameliorate the hardship of the masses by providing food and other resources..

Ireland are giving everyone 350 Euro to stay at home,abi you no see that one?
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Akujobi10: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jakpa road
Youth make una hear word ooh,Italy is paying heavily for disobedience oooohh.God save us....#stay home stay safe.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by VolvoS60(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
undecided

Violent, aggressive people.

They should have told the task force people to leave or ignored them altogether. Why assault them?

Some people don't think before they act. If any of those task force men had slumped and died then the aggressors would have had a murder case on their hands. Then what? Live the rest of your life on the run?
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
mperornero:
Na so , key board warrior well-done

Whatever! I no see you!!
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by pwettybella(f): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:

So because u get enough food to eat thats why u fit dey yarn like this. You think say all fingers dey equal? Abi government provide any means for the masses to use Sustain?

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by cybeks(f): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Angry Warri youths on Wednesday morning, attacked some of the state taskforce team deployed to enforce the state government's sit at home order.

The governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, on March 26, announced that the state will be on total lockdown beginning from today April 1, to prevent the importation of the Coronavirus to the state.

Men of the state taskforce who were sent out to enforce the order, were attacked by some angry youths along Jakpa road. According to the youths, they cannot sit at home when they have no food to eat.

Watch the video below

That's the Delta State Traffic Management Authority DESTMA aka "Okowa police", not taskforce, please try to get your facts right before posting anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dreyton36:
In Nigeria you have to be abnormal , in fact you must be abnormal, if not they'll turn you to a mad person themselves
This is just the way the government are meant to be dealt with so that the whole world can hear about their brutal way of treating their citizens
Lagos State is next , them go hear weeeeh
Anyway I trust my Edo governor , he know say he people no well so he must do normal

Trust me, you made no iota of sense.

You just exposed how uncivilized you happen to be.

Where sane people are gathered and deliberating about solutions and resolutions, you shouldn't be in a radius of one million nautical to the venue.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Guy, leave these Nairaland people grandstanding and acting all posh... What do they know??!

Some of them are even eating free food in their parents' homes while making noise here. Smh.
majority of them are hungry and don't even know what they will eat tommorow.

They will just come online to be typing nonsense.

Some of them the food they eat will be rejected by dogs
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Watch the video below

craze in each state differs o
While some people go siddon and obey, some will show people madness o
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by solss24: 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Soldiers Smiling and Warming up right now. grin
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Dreyton36: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Trust me, you made no iota of sense.

You just exposed how uncivilized you happen to be.

Where sane people are gathered and deliberating about solutions and resolutions, you shouldn't be in a radius of one million nautical to the venue.

Mr grammarian you that have sense i hope you're now a billionaire
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Phyde: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Rubbish, they can't do anything to fulani guys that were killing them and they are here showing power to unharmed task force. Them get luck say no be SARS.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by DarkJeddi(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
8stargeneral:
dey never understand hw deadly coroanavirus is..whn dey do to even walker inside dia compound go hard dem,dey go just remain inside dia room.
And what are they going to be eating whilst walking inside their compound?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.