Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? (3786 Views)

Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Eldomingo: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2010
How do you cope with having a girlfriend who is taller than you especially in public? It bothers me alot cos my current chick is taller than me a bit and i feel awful when we are out together. How do you get on with this? Guys/Girls have you ever dated someone who is taller than you or vice versa? Your opinions and views will be appreciated!
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Yorisb: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2010
Taller than me? No way!

Osondi Owendi!
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Woke4all(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2010
Not at all
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by MrCork2: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2010
TALLER THAN ME?? I will tell her top Kneel down & hands up!!! angry
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by 190: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2010
Sadly she isnt, yet she claims im short

when im a 6'1'
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by skigba18(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2010
undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Greedy gux go 4 girls dat are taller than them, Go 4 girls dat will c0mpliment u, girls dat will suit ur statue, Tall gux go and luk 4 average girls, u have n0tin to do wit tall girls. Short niggars go buy ticket n0 b pers0n do u. Eat wat u can swallow,
If ur babe tall pass u, c0me dey wear high hill shoe, Om0 cary my advise she go dey 10meteres away fr0m u mak pers0n no knw say na ur babe giant be dat
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Phate07(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2010

No.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Creamish(f): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2010
speaking for my man . . Nope! Hez taller . . .and thankfully not lanky! grin
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Tunexsy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2010
I would really love to date one, have always dream of getting married to some one taller than me.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by livedit(f): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2010
My man is taller than me. Not much though, livedit is 5 "7" my fiance is 5 "9".  So that's good for me.  In the past, livedit USE to only like men 6ft tall and up. But again, my tastes have changed throughout the years.  In my past, the men I've dated were big and tall. Now my new man is lean and average height. So my likes and dislikes have changed kinda drastically over the years. Back in day it was all about being tall, thick and light skinned.  My fiance is the exact opposite of that and I couldn't be more happier and satisfied.

To answer your question, I wouldn't find a problem if my man was a "little" bit shorter than me.  As long as I don't look like the Jolly Green Giant walking next to Joe Pesci then that's fine with me.  I once met up with a guy who claim to be "the ladies man" and we met up, I had on some low heels maybe 1 1/2 to 2 inches and I swear it looked like a toddler standing next to me. He was a sweet guy, but I would feel insecure being that "tall" over him.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by adexchamp(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2010
so what difference does it make if your fiancee is taller than you or the reverse is the case??
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Omolola1(f): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2010
actually, i lv bn taller. . .lol. my baby is 6'2 and am 5'7, i feel so short when am wiv him evn on heels *frowns*
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Areaboy2(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2010
lol, mine is 6', shocked

luckily i'm 6'3 (ish) grin
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Omolola1(f): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2010
u and ur gurl tall o!
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by InkedNerd(f): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2010
Oya, tall men come here kiss
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Omolola1(f): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2010
ah! inkie wetin u wan use them do?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by InkedNerd(f): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2010
Girl, I'm 5'9 ½ so I want a tall dude grin. I've got my eye on Area_boy kiss
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by 190: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Girl, I'm 5'9 ½ so I want a tall dude grin. I've got my eye on [b]Area_bo[/b]y kiss
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by ShyOne(f): 12:27am On Dec 31, 2010
I know this sounds crazy - but here goes.

In the past - I dated this guy, he was sooo fine.  Oh my goodness, deep voice, beautiful black brother, debonaire, dashing, very handsome, dress very well.  He was dark complexion.  I loved him deeply. 

Only after we broke up was I aware that he was shorter than me.  I NEVER KNEW OR NOTICED THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE.

My guy today is the same - he is fineeee, beautiful skin, beautiful teeth (white/white), deep, deep voice and he is shorter than I am. 

To compensate for height - BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE.  Focus on who YOU ARE AS A PERSON.  When I walk - EVERYONE TURNS and looks, I bring beauty, intellect, dress well, smell good, speak well. 

So we look good together - I am what other men want and he is what other women want. In the end "our height" is very low on the totem pole of priorities and DESIRED QUALITIES.

So when people see me - they see height - but WHAT THEY REALLY NOTICE, IS - my hair, my eyes, my skin, my nails, beautiful legs, my curvaceous shape - then when I walk past, they smell my scent that lingers in the room, when spoken to - my voice is clear, articulate, intelligent, feminine.

When you give someone something they can BE PROUD OF - all of a sudden height really doesn't matter.

Question: Which do you notice the most? The wallet or the cash in the wallet?

Answer: My height is the wallet BUT AS A TOTAL PACKAGE - I AM THE CASH
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by InkedNerd(f): 3:06am On Dec 31, 2010
190:

angry angry angry angry angry

See jealousy. I still have my eye on Area_boy.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Creamish(f): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2010
Areaboyz a looker . .great choice Inked_Nerd wink

@190, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by InkedNerd(f): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2010
Creamish:

Areaboyz a looker . .great choice Inked_Nerd   wink

@190,   tongue   tongue  tongue  tongue tongue   

Thanks, let's just hope 190 doesn't spoil anything for me. Hehehe, keep your fingers crossed grin
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by 190: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2010
Hmm,

Now where's this area_boy!!

I have to go look for him,

as for you creamish. angry angry angry angry

you know where i would block you!!
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Timi1990(m): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2010
I think i fall into this category too,. Most times, i get attracted to tall chicks and find it difficult to cope with girl of the same height as mine. For me height does not really matter it all depend on ur package . Anyway am short too and i parol tall girls . . So no big deal
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Areaboy2(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

Hmm,

Now where's this area_boy!!

I have to go look for him,

as for you creamish. angry angry angry angry

you know where i would block you!!

lol, been away for a bit. now see me here!! wettin happen?

Inked_Nerd:

Girl, I'm 5'9 ½ so I want a tall dude grin. I've got my eye on Area_boy kiss

hehehe, u are tall as well, i like cheesy
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by 190: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^Take your eyes off my woman!!

she's taken!! angry angry
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Areaboy2(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2011
lol,  na fight?

i think we should let the lady decide  tongue
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by 190: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^Yeah thats true, where is inkerd!! undecided angry angry angry

Inkerd remember im 7ft tall and 10ft long down there shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Mygoldie(f): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2011
7ft tall? wow shocked you must be the tallest man in Glasgow/ birmingham^^
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by Areaboy2(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2011
lol, 10ft?? hahaha, who knows, maybe she doesnt like it that big?? i still think we should leave this one open for her to decide tongue
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by 190: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

7ft tall? wow shocked you must be the tallest man in Glasgow/ birmingham^^
^^You should be more interested in the 10ft God's Gift~ grin grin

Area_boy:

lol,  10ft?? hahaha,  who knows,  maybe she doesnt like it that big?? i still think we should leave this one open for her to decide tongue

Inkerd always like them Big,strong and Long like that of a horse~! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? by calabaman(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Poster: have never experienced such cos am 6" 3inch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate This Photo Of Me / 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing / When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.