Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help (12138 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Biglittlelois(f): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
My heart always bleed for little girls and boys used as maid, it is heart breaking cry

10 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Meteng: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mutemenot:
cry first thing is to get her some medication, pregancy and infection. Then pain killer can also help reduce the pains she's passing through...
As for your bro, get him a place to learn work or trade, it should be a place he can live with his Boss. Keeping him in that house will expose that girl to more danger
Not only the girl is in danger, the boys too are in danger. Don't. forget, he raped her anally too

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bring an orphan does not give him the right to be a social misfit. Your previous negligence is creating a criminal. Keep hiding his crimes and he will keep thinking that he can get away with anything and consequently, commit more crimes. You are the one who will suffer it later, not to talk of all the pain of his innocent victims that will be on your head for the rest of your life.

Now go and continue forcing the poor girl to live 'happily ever after' with her rapist under the same roof day in day out; not knowing when he will repeat his act again.... and again and again.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by yeyeosoronga: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Who will get justice for Grace, the poor orphan child?
OP, if you don't do the right thing now, your children will pay for your wickedness in covering up evil.
Don't think male children cannot be abused also.
You brother should be arrested.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Homeboiy: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
I know you're in a dilemma
But know it that 15 yes from now, your brothers evil will come back to hunt his life.

He is a homosexual if u don't know

You boys are in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by michlins(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
What your brother did was evil and you need to take a stand between evil and good. If you don't take care of your brother nonsense, he will bring much more disgrace to you and your family. Since he chose this path for himself,he should suffer the consequences.

It's a hard pill to swallow but you must have to

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by ogtavia(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
And why did you keep slapping the poor girl...isn't that child abuse?

10 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by KingAzubuike(f): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
He raped her vaginally and anally? How did your daughter know all these
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Ulunne777(f): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
A putrid thread grin grin

Hmm, send her to the hospital immediately. If you don't have mind to arrest him, the hospital mgt will.

He is a demon on the loose

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by dhebo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
To even think he was so confident that after raping the poor girl he was still able to watch TV and also sleep at night.
You enabled this boy, he knows when he does something wrong all he has to do is cry and ask you for forgiveness with promise never to do it again you will accept him wholeheartedly as the kind sister that you are
Guys are saying your daughters are not safe..not knowing you are the one that is not safe..the guy can rape you also..for somebody to rape a child through the vaginal and anally.
Asking for forgiveness alone won't solve this, he has to face the law.
I hope Grace does not get emotionally scared from this cry

14 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by bjbjbj: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Like brother like sister. You are supporting your rapist brother, I hope karma catches both of yoy

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Pemivy01(f): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Madam OP don't ever protect a rapist, report your brother to the law. If you have a good consience you will take a stand and do what is right .

Imagine the pain that little 11year old girl would have gone through.,..what if she was your daughter.... Would you have told her to forgive your brother......

Your brother is evil and you and your sons are not save with him.
Report to your husband and get that girl treated.... I just hope she is not scarred for life......

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Mindlog: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Pemivy01:
Madam OP don't ever protect a rapist, report your brother to the law. If you have a good consience you will take a stand and do what is right .

Imagine the pain that little 11year old girl would have gone through.,..what if she was your daughter.... Would you have told her to forgive your brother......

Your brother is evil and you and your sons are not save with him.
Report to your husband and get that girl treated.... I just hope she is not scarred for life......

She is scarred for life especially going by the way the OP has handled it.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Billionsclub: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
I am almost crying reading this. U are the most wicked woman I have ever heard of. If that girl (Grace) was your daughter, would you keep it a secret? God will not forgive u. As long as you are supporting evil.

Your brother is still going to do it again. Mark my words. U are worst than your brother. I hate you. U are a devil

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Billionsclub: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please I beg you,take that girl to the hospital and let them do a proper check up on her

1 Like

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by thorpido(m): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
You kept slapping the poor girl.smh

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Ephort: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Op, I can't but point out many scary issues in your post.

First, the way you easily vent your anger on the innocent under-aged girl by slapping her wantonly without any good cause is quite gruesome and unbecoming of a sane woman. It appears you have some insecurities, or long cherished resentment you refused to confront, but instead, you let it out by assaulting the innocent under-aged girl.

Secondly, I hope you understand too well that you abated a grievous crime of defilement of a minor, and are about to become an accomplice to further crimes, because the boy is not stopping. That girl is not safe in your hands at all. Your sentiment may land you into trouble. To make matters worse, you still kept the pedophile and sodomite with his victim, expecting no further occurrence. Are you really that clueless, or just wicked?

MY ADVICE
Be well assured that the act will come to light someday, and when it does, you will be charged too for the same offence (aiding and abating).
Be well assured that this is enough to wreck your marriage, especially if your husband is not in the picture.
Be well assured that there is no such thing as the girl forgiving now. This act will always taunt the innocent girl. I pray she doesn't "reciprocate" on your vulnerable children.
Be well assured that you are traversing a dangerous path.

Kindly take a quick action NOW! Those two individuals should not be at the same place. Take the girl to a hospital immediately madam. Inform your husband as well.
Even if I ask you to report the boy, you wouldn't. All I am asking is that you save the girl and treat her well. Stop the in-human treatment and festival of slaps, and please consider reporting the boy.

11 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 02, 2020
Ayele o Ibosi o shocked
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Stargner: 3:15am On Apr 02, 2020
The right thing to do is get him arrested and prosecuted!
If you don’t do this, I won’t be surprised when grace poisons you, your brother and children.
Won’t be surprised when your brother molests your children.
The choice is yours for now, while Karma waits and watch

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by TheChameleon: 3:25am On Apr 02, 2020
I often take 99.9% of stories here with a pinch of salt.

Somehow, I believe this but even if fake, something similar happens to defenceless females (occasionally males) out there.

Your brother is heartless and someone that impulsive might rape and even commit murder in future to cover his tracks.

Defend this girl by doing what's right i.e. reporting your brother to the authorities otherwise....

Your brother wouldn't be the only one would suffer the consequences in future. YOU would share in it somehow.

The disgrace that you're avoiding now might be more public and permanently damage your family name in future.

Anyone heartless enough to rape anyone, much less a minor..... do you have any idea how painful even consensual anal sex might be ?

Anyone who would ignore the pain of the minor being raped just for his own pleasure is heartless enough to commit ritual murder. You and your kids are NEVER safe from him especially if you don't report him.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO ADVANTAGE IN NOT REPORTING HIM. Don't mind the idiots here advising you to just send him out.

My 2 cents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Theclaaa:
I ave a big problem with my junior brother staying with me this boy want to kill me. It happened that this boy dont want to listen to anything I tell him , he is 19 years very stubborn and lazy , all he does is eating and sleeping , he never help me with my 2 small children 3 and 2 at a time i had enough of his wahala i send him parking sometime last year the boy cried his eyes out begging for my forgiveness , i forgive on one condition he had to prove to me he is now a change person , the boy said ok aunty i will behave , from that time in june till now i have seen some great change in him , he started helping me with my boys because i work and my husband stays in different states , he only comes home once in 3 months , his also has been helping around the house also his stubbornness become less than before.

Las month he told me he got a job at this building sites he will be working mon to Saturday i was happy for him to have something doing even taught i knew things will be a bit harder for me with the kids , i had to look for someone to be staying with my children while i am at work , i ask some friends at work to help me look for a help aged 18 above , i told them no small girls and a friend of mine brought this 11 years old girl for me , i refuse becsuse she was small i see it as child abuse but she said thats the only one she has found for now and when she narrated to me the girl story how her aunty abused her , i was in tears and dcd to help her.

The girl is been staying with us for just a month , i like her a lot very polite she is doing really well , a great sister to my boys and my boys adore her a lot , with this covid19 everybody is home including my brother and yesterday i had to rush to the hospital with my second son because he had convulsions, on getting back home i met my girl crying her eyes out i got worried brcsuse ever since she is been here it was my frist time seeing her crying in that state , i asked her wetin happens, she was still crying holding her stomach, i ask and ask no response from her , i went inside my brother was lying on the sofa watching television, i asked him why is grace crying , he said he dont know , he saw her coming from the bedroom crying and when he asks her she said nothing , i call my girl asking her again the girl has refused talking at that moment i got angry and send her to the room to go and cry more so when she finish she can come and tell me the problem even she has made me angry but i was still worrying about her but she wasn’t cooperating with me and the way that girl cried frustrated me , it made me more angry that i gave her 2 hot slaps and send her out of the house still my heart bled because i knew what i did to her was wrong but her refusal to talk has caused it and the girl stopped crying but did not tell me the causes of her cry.

The rest of day went well, we ate , gist and we all went to bed , me , the girl and my sons both sleep in the same bedroom while my brother sleep in the parlour , at the middle of the night my girl woke me up that she has something to tell me , i checked the time , it was 3 something am , i was like grace go to sleep and tell me tommorow , she said aunty please i want to tell you , i told her to go ahead and this was when my girl opened up and told me everything my brother did to her when i was away in the hospital , she said my brother forced himself on her , he rape her both vaginal and anal i was shocked felt like my heart came out .

i asked her if she is really sure of what she is saying , i gave her a slap to make sure she is was conscious of what she is saying , she said yes aunty and when she removed her panties to show me her private areas , i could see it open , i almost collapsed , i taught maybe it is a dream and i will wake up from it but it was true , the poor girl has been crying for the pain she been throught being rape both vaginal and anal, got angry that i went to wake up my brother hitting him with a broom, he try denying everything calling grace a liar , i ask him what will a small girl of 11 will gain about lying that he has rape her and i started talking sense to him , why would he rape an orphan like i and him .

we are also orphan he knows all the sorrows we had passed through after loosing our mum and why did he choose to destroy a poor girl who went trough a serie of lots of abuse in their hand of her aunty the same eay we did too, after being rescued , she felt secure in my house now he did this wicked acts to her , why did he no go and sleep with prostitues instead of raping the poor girl.

he was crying begging me and grace for forgiveness that he didn’t mean to harm her it was the devil, he cried but i
told him he will be punished for what he did , i will get him arrested he was still pleading i ignored and went to my room locked the door , myself and grace were crying i felt her pain , i told grace to forgive me and my brother i will not send her away , i will protect and take care of her and i told her to keep this as a secret , the poor girl agreed and said she has forgiven him too.

I hate my brother so much that i dont even want to see his face right mow but at the same time , i feel sorry for him because we are orphans he dont have anywhere else to go and i dont want to arrest him but for him to do this evil acts that means even my children are not safe with him. I am in dilemma my head will explode soon because i dont know which is the best way to do, this boy has made me miserable , i cant stop crying , i am writing this with tears , i dont even want my husband to hear this because he will send him packing immediately. Please i beg i only want matured advice because this is not a joking matter please advice me like a sisters please no insult.
Send that boy away. At 19, he is an adult. Rent a little apartment for him to stay alone and be checking on him, regularly.
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by dobnina(f): 4:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Dear Op, I just want you to know something, if he can rape that girl anally, then your sons are no longer safe in that house with him. if you don't send him away. I can bet you, your sons are next. That boy is old enough to know his left from right and should be made to face the consequences of his actions. If you choose to look the other way, he will continue raping that girl in your house and threaten to kill her if she reports to you.
Thank God you are a mother. Imagine the house help was your daughter, what would you have done if someone raped her. what would you do to the rapist??

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by dobnina(f): 4:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Please, take that girl to the hospital for proper treatment and stop doing self medication at home.
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by tracyfemmmm: 4:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Theclaaa:
I ave a big problem with my junior brother staying with me this boy want to kill me. It happened that this boy dont want to listen to anything I tell him , he is 19 years very stubborn and lazy , all he does is eating and sleeping , he never help me with my 2 small children 3 and 2 at a time i had enough of his wahala i send him parking sometime last year the boy cried his eyes out begging for my forgiveness , i forgive on one condition he had to prove to me he is now a change person , the boy said ok aunty i will behave , from that time in june till now i have seen some great change in him , he started helping me with my boys because i work and my husband stays in different states , he only comes home once in 3 months , his also has been helping around the house also his stubbornness become less than before.

Las month he told me he got a job at this building sites he will be working mon to Saturday i was happy for him to have something doing even taught i knew things will be a bit harder for me with the kids , i had to look for someone to be staying with my children while i am at work , i ask some friends at work to help me look for a help aged 18 above , i told them no small girls and a friend of mine brought this 11 years old girl for me , i refuse becsuse she was small i see it as child abuse but she said thats the only one she has found for now and when she narrated to me the girl story how her aunty abused her , i was in tears and dcd to help her.

The girl is been staying with us for just a month , i like her a lot very polite she is doing really well , a great sister to my boys and my boys adore her a lot , with this covid19 everybody is home including my brother and yesterday i had to rush to the hospital with my second son because he had convulsions, on getting back home i met my girl crying her eyes out i got worried brcsuse ever since she is been here it was my frist time seeing her crying in that state , i asked her wetin happens, she was still crying holding her stomach, i ask and ask no response from her , i went inside my brother was lying on the sofa watching television, i asked him why is grace crying , he said he dont know , he saw her coming from the bedroom crying and when he asks her she said nothing , i call my girl asking her again the girl has refused talking at that moment i got angry and send her to the room to go and cry more so when she finish she can come and tell me the problem even she has made me angry but i was still worrying about her but she wasn’t cooperating with me and the way that girl cried frustrated me , it made me more angry that i gave her 2 hot slaps and send her out of the house still my heart bled because i knew what i did to her was wrong but her refusal to talk has caused it and the girl stopped crying but did not tell me the causes of her cry.

The rest of day went well, we ate , gist and we all went to bed , me , the girl and my sons both sleep in the same bedroom while my brother sleep in the parlour , at the middle of the night my girl woke me up that she has something to tell me , i checked the time , it was 3 something am , i was like grace go to sleep and tell me tommorow , she said aunty please i want to tell you , i told her to go ahead and this was when my girl opened up and told me everything my brother did to her when i was away in the hospital , she said my brother forced himself on her , he rape her both vaginal and anal i was shocked felt like my heart came out .

i asked her if she is really sure of what she is saying , i gave her a slap to make sure she is was conscious of what she is saying , she said yes aunty and when she removed her panties to show me her private areas , i could see it open , i almost collapsed , i taught maybe it is a dream and i will wake up from it but it was true , the poor girl has been crying for the pain she been throught being rape both vaginal and anal, got angry that i went to wake up my brother hitting him with a broom, he try denying everything calling grace a liar , i ask him what will a small girl of 11 will gain about lying that he has rape her and i started talking sense to him , why would he rape an orphan like i and him .

we are also orphan he knows all the sorrows we had passed through after loosing our mum and why did he choose to destroy a poor girl who went trough a serie of lots of abuse in their hand of her aunty the same eay we did too, after being rescued , she felt secure in my house now he did this wicked acts to her , why did he no go and sleep with prostitues instead of raping the poor girl.

he was crying begging me and grace for forgiveness that he didn’t mean to harm her it was the devil, he cried but i
told him he will be punished for what he did , i will get him arrested he was still pleading i ignored and went to my room locked the door , myself and grace were crying i felt her pain , i told grace to forgive me and my brother i will not send her away , i will protect and take care of her and i told her to keep this as a secret , the poor girl agreed and said she has forgiven him too.

I hate my brother so much that i dont even want to see his face right mow but at the same time , i feel sorry for him because we are orphans he dont have anywhere else to go and i dont want to arrest him but for him to do this evil acts that means even my children are not safe with him. I am in dilemma my head will explode soon because i dont know which is the best way to do, this boy has made me miserable , i cant stop crying , i am writing this with tears , i dont even want my husband to hear this because he will send him packing immediately. Please i beg i only want matured advice because this is not a joking matter please advice me like a sisters please no insult.
If you don’t report that boy to the police. Misfortune will follow you all the days of your life for such wickedness on a motherless child.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by 2cul2care: 5:42am On Apr 02, 2020
The best thing u can do right now is show him tough love, rape is rape, I can understand ur being sentimental because he is your brother n ur both orphans, but if you let this slide, he will do something much worse in d future.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by DonHummer(m): 6:41am On Apr 02, 2020
I like the way you opened up completely in your write up,
my dear your brother will molest/ rape that little girl again and again and this time around the poor little girl will not tell you cause she know you won't do anything. it will keep happening till she gets pregnant then he will force her to go abort it, which might be fatal but if it goes well it will keep happening till something crazy happens.
please separate those two people, one of them have to go. if you can't do it, tell your husband so he will make the right judgement without sentiment, he deserves to know..
ps: I could see you slapping the little girl severally but couldn't slap your little bro I wonder y.... my dear just tell your husband and support his decision cause your brother will do worse from now and you know it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by sisisioge: 7:11am On Apr 02, 2020
I feel terribly sorry for the little girl and you.

Imagine the agony the girl went through. Even grown women won't consent to the anal seex but your animal brother violated the poor girl like that!

Imagine having to protect the girl by blowing the whistle on your own brother knowing no one will assist him since your parents are no more.

But he must be held accountable for his action...that girl must get justice. Otherwise, you helped oppress another vulnerable human! It is well.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by sunnymighty(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Op if U are in Lagos and you wish to do the needful as suggested,pls quote me.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by greatme2good(f): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Op has disappeared coz the response is not going the way she expected it. Sister do the right thing!

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Winneygirl(f): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2020
Take her to the hospital.
That brother of yours should not still exist in your house. You are keeping a rapist and his victim under the same roof.
You should tell your husband all of this. He is also responsible for the welfare of everyone under his roof and it is his duty to protect that girl too.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by drajjay: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2020
I won't say much but madam
1. Rape is a serious offence and needs an equal measure of punishment. Its even more serious when it involves a minor.
2. I understand he's your brother and all that. But a rule in life is never harbor a rapist in your own home
Trust me your children,even the unborn are in danger.
3. You must do the right thing. Report to your husband and the police.
4. By not taking any of the above measures, you are not helping the poor girl by allowing her abuser and rapist to live under the same roof. That girl may never forgive you because of this. ( believe me, she's very psychologically traumatised.)
5. That poor kid needs medical attention as soon as possible.
... I have said my piece. If you like ignore it, you'll only live with the consequences of your actions and inactions.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Bola146(f): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Bad brother from the pit of hell, send him away asap.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Should We Save For Our Children? / How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? / Ways To Teach Kids To Believe In Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.