Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today (76586 Views)

COVID-19: TB Joshua Reveals What God Says Will Happen After Lockdown / Ghana's Virus Cases Spike 10 Days After Lockdown Is Lifted / Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Kachy1605(m): 1:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Na una Sudanese President of 9zooria.
crestedaguiyi:
See na

So this man get hole for neck abi wetin I dey see so.

See his eye lashes.

Who is this guy
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Christreigns: 2:07am On Apr 02, 2020
ok
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by chozzy: 2:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
See how dirty the place looks like and this foolish Igbos are everywhere spoken rubbish.

I'm so bitter that no cases has been confirmed in Abia and Imo state.

The thing is painting me seriously.

Oga, enrol in an adult school
near you. It's not too late

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by madjune(m): 4:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Even if we get Nigeria right, you can't get Aba people to keep their streets clean.

They like it dirty.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by SammyChi1988: 5:16am On Apr 02, 2020
Some of you are very stupid and wicked.. Ohh you are saying is paining you as Covid-19 has not enter Aba and Imo state. Well, you and your family will suffer from the virus. What concerns IPOB with Aba.. IPOB is fighting for the freedom of Biafrans OK? I don't know why Yoruba's and Hausa's keep on shaking anytime you hear about Biafra freedom. Can't you stay on your own without the help of Biafrans.. You guys hate them so much and they are leaving there is no two ways about it. There is nothing like one Nigeria.. Am happy MNK has dicided never to collect bribe from FG to stop Biafra agitation.. Only that alone made me to believe in him.. Let's watch and see what happens.. Biafra is 100% sure no two ways about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Eddygre8(m): 5:27am On Apr 02, 2020
It's well. We will scale through this
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by InvestorDean: 6:06am On Apr 02, 2020
Umueme:
The roads and markets of Aba were almost empty as Aba commenced lockdown today.

Aba has the busiest lockdown.... grin grin grin ....
nawa for this city sef... the best view of aba... development dey shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by InvestorDean: 6:11am On Apr 02, 2020
Umueme:
The roads and markets of Aba were almost empty as Aba commenced lockdown today.

Corona virus go favor Aba in a way o... the makers of fake sanitizers, detols and so on... if no be am, they for don make the Vaccine o... i trust talented Aba... just that they fit heal you today, next week you die grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
See how dirty the place looks like and this foolish Igbos are everywhere spoken rubbish.

Don't let your wrong emotions get the better of you. Never wish evil for your fellow man. That bolded statement is appallingly disgusting.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2020
for once they can forget about money, stay at home and take their baths.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by deltateam: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Eskdale:

Help out

To do what?
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Taye4j: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2020
LabDNA:

Definitely better than brown rusty Ibadan, where people shit inside nylon bags in their mud houses in molete and fling it mercilessly on their neighbour's roof.

That's why your people are in their millions in Ibadan cos its' still better than Aba. I'm quite sure this fool speaking has neven been to Ibadan.

Contact your Gala and Zobo selling brothers to send you a pic of Ibadan so that you can at least have a little sense.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Biafrarep(m): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2020
Lol, look at id1ots saying all manner of nonsense about Aba. I have been to several cities and towns both in the north, West, East and south, and they don't look better than the pictures the op uploaded here. But due to their hypocrisy, they are all saying nonsense as if their immediate neighborhood is better than these pictures. I'm not saying that there are no dirty areas in Aba or that Aba shouldn't be better but my point is that those bashing Aba based on these pictures are scums because I can bet you that most Nigerian towns and cities actually look worse, forget about few pictures they will snap of painted roads and post. Many areas of Lagos mainland, Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Kano, P.H, Benin etc actually look worse in real life but hypocrites from those slums are all here spewing nonsense as if they are living in Banana Island.

Hypocrites everywhere!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Taye4j: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2020
SammyChi1988:
Some of you are very stupid and wicked.. Ohh you are saying is paining you as Covid-19 has not enter Aba and Imo state. Well, you and your family will suffer from the virus. What concerns IPOB with Aba.. IPOB is fighting for the freedom of Biafrans OK? I don't know why Yoruba's and Hausa's keep on shaking anytime you hear about Biafra freedom. Can't you stay on your own without the help of Biafrans.. You guys hate them so much and they are leaving there is no two ways about it. There is nothing like one Nigeria.. Am happy MNK has dicided never to collect bribe from FG to stop Biafra agitation.. Only that alone made me to believe in him.. Let's watch and see what happens.. Biafra is 100% sure no two ways about it.

This is why you guys will never have that Biafra : you are a confused set of people.

Some of you are shouting Biafra today, some shouting for presidency tomorrow. Who does that? Do you think the world takes you guys serious?

You will never have a common say cos your people are too greedy, selfish and will do anything for money even if it means selling off your people and father land.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by majamajic(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Zombie , those areas u call neat in Nigeria has about 150 cases , what do u think ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Ezmans: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:
angry

bad road, dirty environment.. no wonder even Somalia now insults Nigeria

A no brown roof like southwest. Somalia insult zoo bcs it's rule by lifeless people & capital of corruption
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Nwaotu10(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2020
If you bend down, you see Aba!
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by perryy(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Accurate11:
I av never seen Aba so quiet as today since I was transferred here. Even d touts were indoor

If it really pains you that Aba has not got the virus, you know what to do now. Look for Chioma ask her to spit in your hand ,take a bus to ABA and start shaking hands with people. With that , your pain would be eased. You are such a fucking bigot.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nkwachii(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Why always showing picture of Abia without Umuahia, Is Umuahia no longer Abia State,

Meanwhile Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nkwachii(m): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:
angry

bad road, dirty environment.. no wonder even Somalia now insults Nigeria

Umuahia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nkwachii(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2020
mrkings84:
Nothing coronavirus no go see....

So u mean Aba too is on lockdown cos of an innocent coronavirus that can't kill Nigerians.
When the dirts in Aba kills faster??

Chaiiiii Corona don sofa!!!
Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nkwachii(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
aba will never change. .the same Aba of 2005...no change whatsoever...kai
Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nkwachii(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Gabriel1992:
No time this ABA dey get better road!!
Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nkwachii(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nkwachii(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
vibbb:
Till now no proper drainage system in aba.
What a shame on the side of gov.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nkwachii(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:
Abia is my state but it is a shithole. There's no need to lockdown in Aba because the fifth bad roads have already locked down the town for long

You are not an Abian, stop disgracing yourself before we send Amadioha to deal with you.
Meanwhile Umuahia

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nkwachii(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:
Abia state is cursed, there's no government presence in Aba
why do you always show this old picture every time you Afonja, we know your type

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nkwachii(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Almaiga:
Dirty town.
Umuahia

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nkwachii(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:

You are right, the filth and bad roads in Aba are worse than coronavirus
you are from Yoruba, and your Hatred for Ibos will kill you
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nkwachii(m): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2020
osuofia2:
Aba is a big disgrace to Ndigbo.. Dirt everywhere, All former and present governors of that state e no better for nna
Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nkwachii(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2020
fairfora:
I was going to say same. Their present and past governors need to be jailed. See aba of all cities looking like a 17th century city...see road, too bad
Umuahia

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yes, It Is Not Impossible. 'AA' Can Marry 'AS' And Give Birth To 'SS' / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.