Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today (76585 Views)

COVID-19: TB Joshua Reveals What God Says Will Happen After Lockdown / Ghana's Virus Cases Spike 10 Days After Lockdown Is Lifted / Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by CEOwatazs: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Umueme:
The roads and markets of Aba were almost empty as Aba commenced lockdown today.
and my brain read... Picture of Abba kyari in hospital as the topic.

I don't know why I just wanna hear that that man is dead.

God so help Nigeria.... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
emmyboy162:

*paint

Explain
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by aaking(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:

You are right, the filth and bad roads in Aba are worse than coronavirus

Which side be this. Look like opobo juncture
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
aba will never change. .the same Aba of 2005...no change whatsoever...kai
I was going to say same. Their present and past governors need to be jailed. See aba of all cities looking like a 17th century city...see road, too bad
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Laren24(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Starboytwo:
When you are in aba, you behave like abarians
Dirtiness.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Kenydisharp1985: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is not aba. Here is very neat so it can't be aba. If u show me ABA i will know cos i must see refuse dump.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Abdul090(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Microsoft is planning something new: This is how the Chrome alternative should look soon

Microsoft has announced its plans for the Edge browser. Some exciting functions are planned, which are to be rolled out in the next few weeks. Highlights include vertical tabs, a password monitor and a "smart copy" function. We present the planned features and show alternatives that you can use now.

READ FULL ANNOUNCEMENT HERE
https://www.techboke.com/2020/04/microsoft-edge-chromium-download.html?m=1

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by 042icloud(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dirty city
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by emmyboy162(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Explain
look well
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by grandstar(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Have the roads been fixed?
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by DonDraper66: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
There's nothing pleasant about all those pictures..... The roads are very dirty and untidy . The governor has to do more. Aba people are better to hear what they can perform than where they live.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Bgcentz(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Those ones wey dey outside they no dey hear word eti wan ti di Awon werey !
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Onyekachi419(f): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
aba will never change. .the same Aba of 2005...no change whatsoever...kai
As in ehhhhh they swear for them
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Idris00(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Let me just be waiting for Money Heist S4 anyways
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Antoeni(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
THE Great Kerosene state
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Andracarles: 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Asiri1991:
Now I know it. Abs us not as bad as media have painted it. I can see beautiful environments in Aba.
it is worse. Trust me.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Never knew coronavirus dey affect netwrk till.i sub my airtel line las las i did another sub on my 2nd line....
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Nigeriapen(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Man Slap Soldier Over Lockdown Punishment

WATCH BELOW,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdeci2Ot-f0
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by LabDNA: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Smartwave:
shameless Abian, you still get mouth?? Where were you when Anambra, Imo, Enugu even Ebonyi state are developing there state. Your Lord Kanu of Abia, forgot charity begins at home. Instead of dealing with the Abia state bad leadership first before talking of the region then the Nation. Better go and learn how Anambra state did their own.

I'm pro-East, every Eastern state is my state. Deal with your smelly Ibadan mud-house ghettoes such as Bere, Molete, yemetu etc.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by OmarEl(m): 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
See how dirty the place looks like and this foolish Igbos are everywhere spoken rubbish.

I'm so bitter that no cases has been confirmed in Abia and Imo state.

The thing is painting me seriously.

UB fool.
U need 2 upgrade ya sense of reasoning.
Ewu Awusa

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by luluman: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Umueme:
Is this the aba they make noise about?
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Binismaeel: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Umueme:
The town is ugly
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by zudozz: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2020
if na like this d Aba dey okay nau...na only heap of dustbin n dirty gutter they dey show us b4..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by JOVICSCHOOLS(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2020
May God restore back the good days
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by VillagePipu: 12:10am On Apr 02, 2020
michiyke2003:
Yeye Government. Lockdown without food to the poor.

Poor people in Aba? I thought everyone there is a billionaire. Have you forgotten that you said you own Lagos?

Anyway, Ikpeazu is taking care of poor Igbos.

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:
bad road, dirty environment.. no wonder even Somalia now insults Nigeria

And who's fault is that? The government again?
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by LajaLaba: 12:45am On Apr 02, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
See na

So this man get hole for neck abi wetin I dey see so.

See his eye lashes.

Who is this guy
Jubril i guess
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by kalufelix(m): 1:07am On Apr 02, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:
Abia is my state but it is a shithole. There's no need to lockdown in Aba because the fifth bad roads have already locked down the town for long

Mechie eze ishi gi ngo..Amamihe koro gi..Anu mpam! Even people who dont know what the Niger bridge looks like are commenting on Aba...for all of you ignoramus northern and southern Nigeria have different geographical makeups.. If you build the same quality of roads in Aba Enugu and Nassarawa simultaneously Aba will detoriate faster than Enugu and nassarawa. Its much closer to the Atlantic and annual rainfall isn't the same among those 3 citations...150k can drill a manual borehole in Aba and you have your clean underground water in less than 48hrs. ignoramus should leave their brown roof republic and learn a thing or two

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by MainJoe: 1:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Covid-19: Akwa Ibom's Lesson For Other States To Learn From
https://www.nairaland.com/5768968/covid-19-akwa-iboms-lesson-other#88006916

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Eskdale(m): 1:22am On Apr 02, 2020
deltateam:

Why are you spamming the thread?

Help out
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Umueme: 1:26am On Apr 02, 2020
kalufelix:
Mechie eze ishi gi ngo..Amamihe koro gi..Anu mpam! Even people who dont know what the Niger bridge looks like are commenting on Aba...for all of you ignoramus northern and southern Nigeria have different geographical makeups.. If you build the same quality of roads in Aba Enugu and Nassarawa simultaneously Aba will detoriate faster than Enugu and nassarawa. Its much closer to the Atlantic and annual rainfall isn't the same among those 3 citations...150k can drill a manual borehole in Aba and you have your clean underground water in less than 48hrs. ignoramus should leave their brown roof republic and learn a thing or two

Hapu onye ara ogbariwa gburu gburu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.