Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today (76587 Views)

COVID-19: TB Joshua Reveals What God Says Will Happen After Lockdown / Ghana's Virus Cases Spike 10 Days After Lockdown Is Lifted / Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2020
nkwachii:
Umuahia
That's state capital. Aba had been existing centuries ago. It's the eastern industrial hub so it deserves a new lease of life. Their successive governors are mean and super corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by executive12: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2020
Wow, Aba is really a slum. Shame on the past and present Governors. Between Lagos and Aba, I don't know which to rate as the uglier city.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by osuofia2(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2020
nkwachii:
Umuahia
Just two pictures, what are you insinuating? Are you in any way making case for all the former and present useless govs. Have you seen were gov Ikpeasu sharing Eba to Abians
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by GreyBlood: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2020
nkwachii:
why do you always show this old picture every time you Afonja, we know your type
let's tell ourselves the truth, Aba is so dirty and filthy that some areas are almost impossible to navigate during raining days. Abia has always had bad leaders who are disgraceful to the entire Igbo race.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by cdyfoundation(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Thought i saw picture of Abba Kyari after lockdown.

Mind playing trick on me
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Focusmind: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Nigerian cities and towns are nothing to write home about. From Lagos to Onitsha to Aba to Kano to Warri. Lack of aesthetics, poor urban planning, open drainages, poor access roads, yet we want tourists to come to these shitholes.

My annoyance is the way our people praise these politicians. They go abroad and see how aesthetically pleasing their roads and surroundings are and will come back to give us rubbish.

Even some very poor Asian and Latin American countries have more beautiful towns and villages.

We are just too backwards and our standards are terribly low in this country.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by stainbaba(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Contact me for your Latex Examination Gloves at the best price in Rivers State.. 08027676531

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by theDEVILisHERE: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
See how dirty the place looks like and this foolish Igbos are everywhere spoken rubbish.

I'm so bitter that no cases has been confirmed in Abia and Imo state.

The thing is painting me seriously.

Nature would respond to u accordingly
With ur actions u have signed ur death certificate

u brought this on ur self

Prepare to die
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nobone(f): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2020
They are really spoken rubbish. Please let it not paint you too much.

Confirmedzombie:
See how dirty the place looks like and this foolish Igbos are everywhere spoken rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Confirmedzombie: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

Nature would respond to u accordingly
With ur actions u have signed ur death certificate

u brought this on ur self

Prepare to die

Back to sender
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by uunwanaobong3: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2020
Oh Aba get tarred road? Wonderful, I thought the whole place was filled with a muddy red sand.......... Honestly this is the first time I saw a tarred road in aba

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by pasol4real(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:
angry

bad road, dirty environment.. no wonder even Somalia now insults Nigeria

Monkeys everywhere , where are the bad roads
We have worse roads in Lagos n even worse in ogun, ondo n even more worse in ekiti m oyo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Almaiga: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2020
nkwachii:
Umuahia

Umuahia is also dirty.. grin

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Augustenite(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:
angry

And they will be the first to abuse Buhari, when their useless state government can not get something good done over there just like the useless Ogun state.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by pasol4real(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Taye4j:

This is why you guys will never have that Biafra : you are a confused set of people.

Some of you are shouting Biafra today, some shouting for presidency tomorrow. Who does that? Do you think the world takes you guys serious?

You will never have a common say cos your people are too greedy, selfish and will do anything for money even if it means selling off your people and father land.
Same way u afonjas are confused , some support afenifere while some say na Tinubu n some still say na opc , n some even still say na osinbanjo. Confused sets of animals

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by princejones(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2020
See as my Aba looks good on camera
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by kalufelix(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2020
good job@ nkwachii...if you ever drive towards amuzukwu you can get pictures of shoprite and the environs heart attack kills faster than the virus you know...orji kalu tarred every single tertiary road and street in umuahia with Elite contractors even the ones that cant even guage two vehicles at a time..i know what typical tertiary and estate roads looks like in the overly polluted slum called lagos..lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by onumah2: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2020
see how Aba is looking.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by nkwachii(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2020
kalufelix:
good job@ nkwachii...if you ever drive towards amuzukwu you can get pictures of shoprite and the environs heart attack kills faster than the virus you know...orji kalu tarred every single tertiary road and street in umuahia with Elite contractors even the ones that cant even guage two vehicles at a time..i know what typical tertiary and estate roads looks like in the overly polluted slum called lagos..lol
don't mind these critical Yorubas that can't mind their business
they always show their hatred for Ibos, just forget about them, when it's time for elections, we will deal with them mercilessly, no candidate from Yoruba land will get a single vote from Igbos
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by theDEVILisHERE: 10:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Back to sender

No one send anything to u

U chose death so Nature would give it to u

Prepare urself
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by bigcasava1(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2020
mamapidgin:
nawaoo so with all the jazz and juju wey dey for Aba Coronavirus can make people stay inside their house...
the juju no Yoruba own that's why
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by bigcasava1(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

igbos are not dirty like Aboki and afonja who uses their hands to wash their stinking asses and also use to eat. so use ur brain mumu
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Bankerboy: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
mamapidgin:
nawaoo so with all the jazz and juju wey dey for Aba Coronavirus can make people stay inside their house...
taa mechie onu, who told u Aba na juju place. . Na dirty be the logo here. . Onye ara dika gi.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by Tjohnnay: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Gv me your log in for iphone own
niyiforeal:
For football Manager addicts

https://www.nairaland.com/5640707/football-manager-2020-football-manager
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by eziezi90(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bruhhh

Where are the roads?
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by gulfer: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

@least it is Better than Ogbomosho
Ogbomosho remains one of the cleanest most organised places; don't compare it with a pigsty angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by truthstands01: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Spoken rubbish.....kai. Take it easy.
Re: Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today by oluwazoba25: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:
angry

Where is the bad raid ode! Tryballistic baboon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yes, It Is Not Impossible. 'AA' Can Marry 'AS' And Give Birth To 'SS' / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.