Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos (65441 Views)

Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by Nmezor(f): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
How nice of them smiley
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by blowjohn(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Lolz! But they are budgeting billions to repair aso rock claiming the repair is long overdue

They r all devils in human skin.
They bought cars in billions of naira but cant buy ventilators
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by Longman8: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
God bless u men, for ur rewards
no dey too far.
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by holajeedayy: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
juman:

I laugh.
You dont know what you comment on.
A person put under ventilator, his life depend on work accuracy of that equipment.
There is no room for try and error.

Those repaired ventilators should be thrown away.
your dumb head like dick head ...u don't want to think or stress ur brain....tomorrow u will say buhari no dey provide job .....brains are putting tins in place u dey complain ...are there no doctors to confirm if it ok
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by DanZenithh(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Biomedical Engineers I guess, pls we have 2 in oauthc not working....
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Electricboy:
shocked Nigerians are the smartest group of people that I know, what this man and his friend did is really commendable , this is no time to point fingers in disarray but to hold hands in unity, nigeria will overcome this pandemic, this I believe

It would make sense if the government extended an equal platform to each and every Nigerian, regardless of tribe or religion. Joining hands to repair a country which is configured to disfavour you is a difficult undertaking.
A large number of Nigerians would feel divine justice has been served if the present maximum rulers suffer.
I am just saying it as it is.
APC and their whole crew have no fear of God.
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by hilfinity(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Real life Micheal Scofield...

More grace to u sirs, n more to all those aspiring t do more than this.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by HabuD: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
i can tell you that this country is super blessed with abundant talents that u begin to wonder why we are still a dependent nation. If the government had the right priorities, by now Nigeria would be producing these basic things including common facemasks and sanitizers!
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by KunleyY19(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Don't think of what Nigeria can do for you, think of what you can do for Nigeria!
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by Egoveen: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Electricboy:
shocked Nigerians are the smartest group of people that I know, what this man and his friend did is really commendable , this is no time to point fingers in disarray but to hold hands in unity, nigeria will overcome this pandemic, this I believe
HOLD WHICH HANDS IN UNITY FOR THIS CORONAVIRUS ERA OGA YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN;(
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by Yankee101: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
One muslim one Christian

See as fate take shame divide and rule

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by Oluwademilade: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Salute. We need to absorb these guys into the process of locally manufacturing our own ventilators....we shall overcome this pandemic
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by Stefenijoan002(f): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
God bless you both .
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by Nackzy: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
mu2sa2:
They have repaired the machines and you're raising a pointless query. Rather, ask the authorities why they left the machines in a broken condition when they could be easily repaired by "local boys"?
okay sir
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by godofuck231: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
yet lazy youths
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by xcelentattitude(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
I'm still puzzled about this ongoing war undecided

It's not fought with the military; in fact the military guys are useless in this war. It's being fought with ventilators kiss How amazing! shocked

All the aircrafts, gun carriers, RPGs, they don't count. It's a matter of how many ventilators you have and not soldiers.

Kudos to those guys.
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by suremanpatriot: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good job.
Let Nigerians look inwards to see wht they can use to solve this problem.
Infact why cant Lagos stat gov release their treeatment regimen to the nigeria ppl to use to stop the spread instead of lockin ppl inside for hunger to ravage them?
We keep hearin tht lagos gov hav treated and discharged one or two ppp,wht are they givin those ppl na? Share it mr sanwo ,is not jst washin hands,giv ppl ya formula.EKO O NI BA JE O! undecided
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Who say north has nothing ti offer if this happened to be from the two southern parts who will be hearing Igbo amaka and omoluabi before the first page finished tribal words
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by mindtricks: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nbote:
Dis guy has simply added 3 more ventilators to our fleet of working ventilators... A govt who has sense will quickly look for him and contract him to fix d remaining comatose ones...

A govt who hasn't sense like the Nigerian case, never will.
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by dangwarmai(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
They are not medical Personnels, they only look at how it works and they Repair the three. May Allah protect them and their families from Corona Virus.
Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by Shekochild: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
mosho2good:
Can you now see the importance of dating someone in your location or your street, at times like this
I don't get it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Health Benefits Of Cucumber / Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.