Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed (3917 Views)

She No Wear P@nt: Bride Mistakenly Exposes Her Pr!v@te Part To Public Watch / Ghanaian Girl Falls To Her Death After Removing P@nt To Tw3rk On Stage / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Albertone:
Oh Mai Gosh

He never expected it!

Expected wat... U must be joking bro..

At least u wunt see me beg from the same people I have insulted.

Davash222 is a shame to men

He was on his kneel begging a lady he often insults as evening newspaper.

Since then Davash222 has never abused any lady here again.. gringringringrin

It takes only 5k to shut Davash222 mouth...gringrin

Mind u bros, I still need airtel card.. I Wan do data download strike back season 8 grin

If u can hep me

3 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Davash222(m): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Yes bro.. I'did ask for card.. I still need more sef... I Wana download power and strike back.

This is my line 09044035200... Davash222 oya shebi u collect money, send me airtel 1k..
Tell Ariza, AstroG, LadyGCrueDKilaB or mzrapper to send you airtime.

1 Like

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anytime Davash222 sight MZr.apper or LadyGCrueDKilaB
gringringringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by MZrapper(f): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Davash222:

Tell Ariza, AstroG or mzrapper to send you airtime.

You and Profdview1 are birds of the same feather.
Prof is just better than you because he didn't call ladies names, but you on the other hand.
You are a shameless godforsaking he-goat with zero dignity and no iota of shame.

Broke idiot who jumps from thread to thread calling ladies evening newspaper but could easily go on his knees begging for money from the same ladies he has insulted.

Foolish nitwit.

8 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Godsonjolly: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
cryNa wa ooo.. Wonders shall never seize grin
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Davash222(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
MZrapper:

You and Profdview1 are birds of the same feather.
Prof is just better than you because he didn't call ladies names, but you on the other hand.
You are a shameless godforsaking he-goat with zero dignity and no iota of shame.

Broke idiot who jumps from thread to thread calling ladies evening newspaper but could easily go on his knees begging for money from the same ladies he has insulted.

Foolish nitwit.
Lol.. Is that all
Can all these reduce your body count? Over used evening newspaper!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by MZrapper(f): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Davash222:

Lol.. Is that all

You will still return here to beg with your mum again.
Broke son of a demented whorre.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Davash222(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
MZrapper:

You will still return here to beg with your mum again.
Broke son of a demented whorre.
I'm not the cause of your frustration... Hold on to God, he'll answer you!

11 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Albertone(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Expected wat... U must be joking bro..

At least u wunt see me beg from the same people I have insulted.

Davash222 is a shame to men

He was on his kneel begging a lady he often insults as evening newspaper.

Since then Davash222 has never abused any lady here again.. gringringringrin

It takes only 5k to shut Davash222 mouth...gringrin

Mind u bros, I still need airtel card.. I Wan do data download strike back season 8 grin

If u can hep me
Even the lady he insulted still gave him without considering the past they had.
So what is now your issue with it that you have decided to Shame him.Any fvcking body can engage in banters with someone,asking such person for help next time shows you aren't proud.Such person assisting shows maturity.It is between them not you.Face your own problems!!!

You need airtime so as to download a movie?When people need it to download tutorials to hone skills.Even if its #100,anyone who gives you lacks financial intelligence.....Misplaced priorities

4 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Albertone:
Even the lady he insulted still gave him without considering the past they had.
So what is now your issue with it that you have decided to Shame him.Any fvcking body can engage in banters with someone,asking such person for help next time shows you aren't proud.Such person assisting shows maturity.It is between them not you.Face your own problems!!!

You need airtime so as to download a movie?When people need it to download tutorials to hone skills.Even if its #100,anyone who gives you lacks financial intelligence.....Misplaced priorities

Mad man... I need airtime to download movies... Shikena.

Kill ursef over it.. gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Kriss216: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Albertone:

You took the words from my mouth. To download movies, at his age
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
You this stupid boy. You still have the guts to quote me? David Egwin, dont let me expose you. Poor useless beggar
Davash222:

Tell Ariza, AstroG, LadyGCrueDKilaB or mzrapper to send you airtime.

4 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by GreatResearcher1: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
shameless broke beggar
You still have the guts to show your face?
dirty stinky smelling hoe.

3 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
na your mom teach me work. look at them, birds of a feather. useless, broke beggars grin
GreatResearcher1:
dirty stinky smelling hoe.

10 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
You still have the guts to insult someone? After begging and crawling on the dirty floor for an evening newspaper to have mercy on you to dash you 5k?? e be like say the money don finish. better crawl back into your shell, David Egwin. you foolishly left your account details in public because poverty had blinded you to the point of you losing your common sense. I have intel on you and I'm just waiting for you to fukc up and I will expose you. silly boy.
Davash222:

Lol.. Is that all

7 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by GreatResearcher1: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
na your mom teach me work. look at them, birds of a feather. useless, broke beggars grin
a LovePeddler, a thief, a product of a brothel, a bastar.d, a parasite, a siren

6 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
like I said, na your mama be oga. Your mother is the organizer of thieves, your mom has tasted 1000s of dikcs, your mom birthed you in a brothel after a failed abortion, your mom is a blood sucking witch, your mom slept with 5 men the night you were conceived so we're not even sure who your real father is grin grin grin
GreatResearcher1:
a LovePeddler, a thief, a product of a brothel, a bastar.d, a parasite, a siren

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
beggar! cheesy
Davash222:

I'm not the cause of your frustration... Hold on to God, he'll answer you!

8 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Davash222(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
beggar! cheesy
Menopause is near.. Act fast o.

1 Like

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
David Egwin, you really have mind . But you'd still come and beg like a loser from a woman approaching menopause. I swear you have guts! ive seen your ugly pictures, dirty looking man. you go senior me with more than 10 years but your claim to fame is begging shamelessly on a forum? spits on ur cursed ugly face.
Davash222:

Menopause is near.. Act fast o.

7 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
gringringrin
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Davash222(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
David Egwin, you really have mind . But you'd still come and beg like a loser from a woman approaching menopause. I swear you have guts! ive seen your ugly pictures, dirty looking man. you go senior me with more than 10 years but your claim to fame is begging shamelessly on a forum? spits on ur cursed ugly face.
Why are you bothered about what I do with my precious life Seems my name gives you orgasm, you this disoriented strumpet!!

2 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
shameless 33 year old begging someone wey he fit born for money
you are a shame to all igbo men worldwide
broke, lazy thing. Keep up with the insults. I'd keep exposing you slowly
at 33, you think it's cute to go around begging for money
David Edwin, you are not a MAN!
Davash222:

Why are you bothered about what I do with my precious life Seems my name gives you orgasm, you this disoriented strumpet!!

12 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Paxie55: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin grin. Greatresearcher take race. grin

2 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
David Egwim, I don't give a shti about your miserable life
I am just very disgusted by lazy 33 year olds who survive by begging small girls for 5k stipends
that "evening newspaper" you shamelessly begged for money fit be your pikin
if you have no shame, I have a lot of shame on your behalf
disgusting beggar
Davash222:

9 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Skmoda(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
shameless broke beggar
You still have the guts to show your face?
You kinda happy that he commented......say the truth grin
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
of course, I go troll am die till I get bored. very ugly man.
Skmoda:

You kinda happy that he commented......say the truth grin

8 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Quietly(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Davash222 take it easy,they are fully ready to disgrace u,but u be my man,just hide under my moniker hahahaha
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Rukkydelta(f): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Most of these online trolls are broke asses
No be today things grin

6 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Kriss216: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
like I said, na your mama be oga. Your mother is the organizer of thieves, your mom has tasted 1000s of dikcs, your mom birthed you in a brothel after a failed abortion, your mom is a blood sucking witch, your mom slept with 5 men the night you were conceived so we're not even sure who your real father is grin grin grin
You’re nothing but a bittered soul and a shame to womanhood! You’re a woman, Don’t allow SM to make you lose your sanity and self worth. Add little decorum to your miserable life.

I have to go through davash22.2 posts after seeing lots of you calling him woman basher, obviously he’s just a troll. Most of the girls he bash, he also laughs and play with them. Paxie55, oyindidi. There’s even a thread he claimed Pocohanta.s is his favorite female here.

Everyone is broke, me too, if you don’t mind, I can still send my account number, so you can screenshot and know my own name also.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Asuito7(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
of course, I go troll am die till I get bored. very ugly man.
I am suspecting this moniker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? / The Money Laycon Struggled To Win, Erica Made While Chilling At Home *see Proof / Rev Sister New Twerking Video That Got People Confused On Instagram (VID)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.