Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,946 members, 7,841,636 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed (3924 Views)

She No Wear P@nt: Bride Mistakenly Exposes Her Pr!v@te Part To Public Watch / Ghanaian Girl Falls To Her Death After Removing P@nt To Tw3rk On Stage / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Asuito7:
I am suspecting this moniker.
Lol I'm not suspecting, I have the answer.

Guys, we all beg for one thing or the other in our lifetime so please let the dude be.

1 Like

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Kriss216: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
J111333:

Guys, we all beg for one thing or the other in our lifetime so please let the dude be.
God bless you chairman. Anything for your boy, sir? Everywhere red like this,
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Asuito7(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
J111333:

care to tell me? I tried to lay my hands on it but couldn't.
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Asuito7:
care to tell me? I tried to lay my hands on it but couldn't.
Lol. Na the same person you dey suspect.
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Biglittlelois(f): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Most of these online trolls are broke asses
No be today things grin

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Dangrace01: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kriss216:

You’re nothing but a bittered soul and a shame to womanhood! You’re a woman, Don’t allow SM to make you lose your sanity and self worth. Add little decorum to your miserable life.

I have to go through davash22.2 posts after seeing lots of you calling him woman basher, obviously he’s just a troll. Most of the girls he bash, he also laughs and play with them. Paxie55, oyindidi. There’s even a thread he claimed Pocohanta.s is his favorite female here.

Everyone is broke, me too, if you don’t mind, I can still send my account number, so you can screenshot and know my own name also.

I dey always tell guys women dey emotional. You would think they are not listening or not interested but there attention is 100 percent.
Those trolling might be joke to the guy but to ladies na serious thing.

I no sure any guy fit do wetin this lady dey do no matter d banter. Na d difference between man and woman

1 Like

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Asuito7(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
J111333:
Lol. Na the same person you dey suspect.
please just give me a glue and you can delete it later
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Biglittlelois(f): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
J111333:

You don't get it, the fact that he begged isnt the ish, he insults without provocation like he's something of worth when he is not, then call any female that doesnt agree with him an evening newspaper, is that fair?

Ladies are now calling him out for it but you guys are forming neutral and trying to be diplomatic, same guys that were hailing him when he was feeling himself yapping anyhow, hypocrisy much yeah

4 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by NobleSeed(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Someone pls tell me what happen to our davash oh ..that guy can talk for Africa..
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Biglittlelois(f): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dangrace01:

I dey always tell guys women dey emotional. You would think they are not listening or not interested but there attention is 100 percent.

I no sure any guy fit do wetin this lady dey do no matter d banter. Na d difference between man and woman

Una nor get sense sha, you guys like to play smart by half, oh so now his trolling is a joke? When you guys were hailing him and edging him on with likes and same insults, was it a joke?

Look at this one saying no guy fit do wetin the lady dey do when it is well known on nl that 99.9999% banters and reveals are always from guys, go to family section and see pages and pages of two threads of reveals and banters by guys deleted by mods, you guys don't like to eat same shiit you dish out......

6 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Kriss216: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dangrace01:

Only low self esteemed ladies would feel offended by his trolls. He’s more of a comedian. A thread he said he wants to be a Monk so he can avoid Nigerian girls. I laughed so hard reading that.
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
This is wrong

You have coconut head, you have big head, you have big ears. But you no dey hear word
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-F9vhLjK8q/?igshid=i81xh7vs78tg
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You don't get it, the fact that he begged isnt the ish, he insults without provocation like he's something of worth when he is not, then call any female that doesnt agree with him an evening newspaper, is that fair?

Ladies are now calling him out for it but you guys are forming neutral and trying to be diplomatic, same guys that were hailing him when he was feeling himself yapping anyhow, hypocrisy much yeah
What is the correlation between being a giveaway recipient and being a regular troll? Why can anybody not participate in giveaways?

Many of the girls dragging him are worse than him. Smh

1 Like

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Martinez39s(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
••• Can someone show me where davash222 insulted pocohantãs and called her an evening newspaper?
••• Can someone provide proof that davash222 is a woman bashers? (I say this because the terms "woman basher", "misogynist", etc. are used carelessly these days by many to refer to those who merely say things they don't like).

If indeed Davash222 had insulted pocohantãs, and is yet to apologise, even though he had begged and collected 5k from pocohantãs, he has done wrong.

1 Like

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Dreiwizzy: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
MZrapper:

You and Profdview1 are birds of the same feather.
Prof is just better than you because he didn't call ladies names, but you on the other hand.
You are a shameless godforsaking he-goat with zero dignity and no iota of shame.

Broke idiot who jumps from thread to thread calling ladies evening newspaper but could easily go on his knees begging for money from the same ladies he has insulted.

Foolish nitwit.
Don't be offended, you've mental disorders? Even if you're suffering from any disorder; why don't you face your demons offline.
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
••• Can someone show me where davash222 insulted pocohantãs and called her an evening newspaper?
••• Can someone provide proof that davash222 is a woman bashers? (I say this because the terms "woman basher", "misogynist", etc. are used carelessly these days by many to refer to those who merely say things they don't like).

If indeed Davash222 had insulted pocohantãs, and is yet to apologise, even though he had begged and collected 5k from pocohantãs, he has done wrong.

Even the said lady has cleared the whole thing long ago. I don’t know what these angry people want

pocohant.as:
For all it’s worth, Davash is not an “alfa male”. We disagree on a lot, I bash him sometimes- way more than he bashes me sef, but it ends there!
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Omar09(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Martinez39s:

Howdie big bro?
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Kingarthur21: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Quietly:
Davash222 take it easy,they are fully ready to disgrace u,but u be my man,just hide under my moniker hahahaha
davash222 aka donbachi is a masculine mockery and a satire looking human who should be exiled into a zoo.

4 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Martinez39s(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omar09:

Howdie big bro?
I am fine. What about you?
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by donbachi(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kingarthur21:
davash222 aka donbachi is a masculine mockery and a satire looking human who should be exiled into a zoo.
pls,i beg u with everything u hold so dear to ur heart and with the name of GOD..keep me out of dis.thanks.
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Martinez39s(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
0KNM:
What is the correlation between being a giveaway recipient and being a regular troll? Why can anybody not participate in giveaways?

Many of the girls dragging him are worse than him. Smh
Pocohantãs generously gave away 100k, and all of a sudden, a lot of nairaland females childishly rode of poco's generosity to presume the following (they may deny these, but actions speak louder than words):
1) all nairaland girls are rich, while all redpill men are broke. Such erroneous notion was borne out of their utter disdain for redpill men on nairaland. They cunningly left out the fact that some females were also gracious beneficiaries of pocohantas's generosity, and that major redpill men (Martinez39s, Ubunja, Omar09, AstroG, JONNYSPUTE, emmaodet, etc) did not beg. Such utter disdain was so intense that funmisticqueen2 had to mention me and declare that the redpill is all nonsense because a female did a giveaway. It wouldn't surprise me that some of the females bashing Davash222 are broke as a fallen China vase.
2) that pocohantãs's generosity is somehow some sort of victory for the females over the males (particularly the redpill folks). In an unsurprising childish fashion, some bimbos (sexylasśie2, Mzrappér, etc) tried turning pocohantãs's giveaway into a competition challenging redpill to "respond" with a giveaway and prove we are rich... as if we have anything to prove to them. grin Could I forget how Mzràpper, who has never met me, told me I am a freebasics user until I shut her up with evidence of my data usage?

My advice to davash222 is to ignore these ladies, and keep being himself; it's not unusual when little children come out to play. All these nonsense and non sequiturs are what we expect from children. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Biglittlelois:

So what do want me to do? Kill him?
You need to understand that a lot of people here are only catching fun. Personally, about 95% of my comments aren't serious especially here in romance section. Even though I can't say the same about several others including him but hey, let it pass please.
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Biglittlelois(f): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
0KNM:
This is wrong

You have coconut head, you have big head, you have big ears. But you no dey hear word
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-F9vhLjK8q/?igshid=i81xh7vs78tg

You just exposed a lady here and you're calling another person who did same low self esteem, what is your own then? -0 right?

1 Like

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Dangrace01: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Una nor get sense sha, you guys like to play smart by half, oh so now his trolling is a joke? When you guys were hailing him and edging him on with likes and same insults, was it a joke?

Look at this one saying no guy fit do wetin the lady dey do when it is well known on nl that 99.9999% banters and reveals are always from guys, go to family section and see pages and pages of two threads of reveals and banters by guys deleted by mods, you guys don't like to eat same shiit you dish out......

Why you dey misyarn. Didn't you see may be in the statement. Calm down lady nobody dey fight you. what

1 Like

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You just exposed a lady here and you're calling another person who did same low self esteem, what is your own then? -0 right?
What expose? I’m confused. Did you even watch the video link before quoting me wrongly?

1 Like

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Martinez39s(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
0KNM:
What expose? I’m confused. Did you even watch the video link before quoting me wrongly?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
Pocohantãs generously gave away 100k, and all of a sudden, a lot of nairaland females childishly rode of poco's generosity to presume the following (they may deny these, but actions speak louder than words):
1) all nairaland girls are rich, while all redpill men are broke. Such erroneous notion was borne out of their utter disdain for redpill men on nairaland. They cunningly left out the fact that some females were also gracious beneficiaries of pocohantas's generosity, and that major redpill men (Martinez39s, Ubunja, Omar09, AstroG, JONNYSPUTE, emmaodet, etc) did not beg. Such utter disdain was so intense that funmisticqueen2 had to mention me and declare that the redpill is all nonsense because a female did a giveaway. It wouldn't surprise me that some of the females bashing Davash222 are broke as a fallen China vase.
2) that pocohantãs's generosity is somehow some sort of victory for the females over the males (particularly the redpill folks). In an unsurprising childish fashion, some bimbos (sexylasśie2, Mzrappér, etc) tried turning pocohantãs's giveaway into a competition challenging redpill to "respond" with a giveaway and prove we are rich... as if we have anything to prove to them. grin Could I forget how Mzràpper, who has never met me, told me I am a freebasics user until I shut her up with evidence of my data usage?

My advice to davash222 is to ignore these ladies, and keep being himself; it's not unusual when little children come out to play. All these nonsense and non sequiturs are what we expect from children. cheesy
TBH, I’m really confused why it’s such a big deal. He’s not the first and can’t be the last to recieve something online.

And yes, he should just ignore and not even bother responding to their mentions/attacks. They will get tired and move on
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Quietly(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
J111333:
So what do want me to do? Kill him?
You need to understand that a lot of people here are only catching fun. Personally, about 95% of my comments aren't serious especially here in romance section. Even though I can't say the same about several others including him but hey, let it pass please.
my guy,i respect d boss of all bosses,am patiently waiting,big bro
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Quietly(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
pls,i beg u with everything u hold so dear to ur heart and with the name of GOD..keep me out of dis.thanks.
oh my gosh,d house is on fire,every place don red,let settle this once and for all,pls
Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by Vivonose: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
So I missed a giveaway sad sad,God let me located again oo

1 Like

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by hahn(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
like I said, na your mama be oga. Your mother is the organizer of thieves, your mom has tasted 1000s of dikcs, your mom birthed you in a brothel after a failed abortion, your mom is a blood sucking witch, your mom slept with 5 men the night you were conceived so we're not even sure who your real father is grin grin grin

Re: Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed by CAPSLOCKED: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Martinez39s:

IT'S THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE SEEN MY ENTIRE LIFE. IT'S JUST LIKE YOU BUYING A CAR FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR CITY, AND I AND MY FRIENDS ARE GOING ABOUT THE VILLAGE TELLING EVERYONE HOW THEY'RE BROKE AND CAN'T AFFORD THE CAR YOU BOUGHT IN THE CITY.... WHEN WE ALSO DON'T EVEN HAVE CARS. grin
SOME CONTENTS HERE.... IT'S JUST TO SKIP OR READ AND SMH. FOLKS HERE BETTER BE JOKING BECAUSE IF THEY'RE FOR REAL, IN REAL LIFE I'D RATHER ASSOCIATE WITH KINDERGARTEN KIDS.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? / Men Take Your Kids For DNA Test If You Can Afford It(pics) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.