Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. (9517 Views)

Amazing:ghanaian Man Cries As Pregnant Wife Leaves Him After Bringing Her Abroad / Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by ASKX: 6:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Wanting to make your Whatsapp status fun to view? GREAT TV is your choice from

*funny memes to
* Life hacks
*Fact
* Riddle
* Hook up
* Airtime give away
*How stories
* Fam Shout out and so much more.
What could be better that this, a status update TV dedicated to making your Whatsapp bubble and you day awesome. What are you wanting for click the link below to view our fun updates VIA your Whatsapp status�
��
https:///send?phone=2348118413345&text=Hi+AskX+Media+i+would+like+to+join+your+tv,+my+name+is+
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by femi4: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So a lady cannot visit you men without you trying to plug ur stick in her? You didn't even have the decency to know her a bit.. Na so dem dey tie una put inside bottle. Say na for ur house e happen no mean say u no b brolosho
It wasn't a rape. Having sex is part of knowing each other. BTW, sex is a decent act

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by dinachi(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
lefulefu:
bisexual is the correct word cheesy
That is where most miss it. Those girls Bleep men only for money, they are not attracted to men or like men. Their attraction is only with their fellow ladies.

When they have their own money, they completely stop sleeping with men and focus only on their fellow women. So they are not Bisexuals, they are lesbians!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by faithfull18(f): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2020
OP, go and get married. With the rate of ritualists in town, you want her to come alone so that we can read how she went missing in the news.

Besides, stop sleeping around.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Broke ass nigga.

Her friend does not stop you from bleeping her.

Why send them away
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Isaac1980(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Woman is called (LASS ) why man is called (LAD).
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2020
femi4:
It wasn't a rape. Having sex is part of knowing each other. BTW, sex is a decent act
Having sex is part of knowing someone? You leave important details about d person and jump to sex and u say its proper?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by femi4: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Having sex is part of knowing someone? You leave important details about d person and jump to sex and u say its proper?
Its not like the sex is throughout the day. It doesn't matter the order of arrangement in knowing your details. Some put sex last, I can decide to start from there

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2020
femi4:
Its not like the sex is throughout the day. It doesn't matter the order of arrangement in knowing your details. Some put sex last, I can decide to start from there
Femi motigbo

1 Like

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by akaahs(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2020
haryothosyn93:

I don't see sense in it for a lady to bring friend her to a guy house when she knows that she is coming for s3x.

I just gave the bike man the money to return them. I am not desperate like that even when I feel like having it.
Has it cross ur mind that they expect U to get the signal for three some?
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Stacyomolola(f): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Even if she were to come alone, how comfortable were u to allow someone u know barely 3 days to pass the night at ur place
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by oazeez1991(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Lol! in as much as I wudn't want 2 conclude yet, dia is tendency u wia dealin wif whores cos responsible girl(s) won't offer 2 spend a night wif a stranger, not 2 talk of an opposite gender. Biko, dey wia komin 4rm smwia.

I've had similar experience wia I get 2 meet dis lady I fancied, I invited her over, but wen she show up, she came wif her friend, in my mind I was like, dis girl is funny o, so just cos she don't want me 2 bang her, she had 2 kom wif a friend knowin I wudn't want 2 try nonsense wif her in d present of her friend, I didn't let dat bother me cos I had no intention bangin her as we wia still total stranger. Unknown 2 me, she came wif a different plan which made me agree truly, girls r weird creatures. She purposely brought her friend so I cud av her 3-sum wif dem, shit, I wasn't in 4 such cos I least expect me bangin her at 1st visit not 2 talk of avin a 3-sum. Maybe wud av got myself prepare well (condom wise) shud I know wat was komin, but Bleep, I had just 3-piece of CD left which I exhusted wif her alone nd had 2 discharge dem afterward cos I cudn't go raw plus I wudn't risk leavin my room 4 total strangers just 2 go get more CD cos of knakin. While dischargin dem, a guy wu knows dem both saw us, greeted dem, thou he appear shocked, afta d girls left, I met wif d guy on why he acted dat way wen he sees us, dat was wen I get 2 know dose girls wia whores, dia actions says it ol. Just glad I didn't succumb 2 goin raw wif dem, wu knows wat myt av bkom of me..lol!
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by jeph19(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2020
DrCollins007:
Those gals are nothing but whores...but u sef no try o...sleeping with a girl within 24hrs of meeting her. Ur egungun don enter Lagos-Ibadan express!

He dey shock me.
How u go meet person and the next thing is sex who do MEN?
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
dinachi:

That is where most miss it. Those girls Bleep men only for money, they are not attracted to men or like men. Their attraction is only with their fellow ladies.

When they have their own money, they completely stop sleeping with men and focus only on their fellow women. So they are not Bisexuals, they are lesbians!
on the issue of sleeping with men just for money u right on that.most of such girls their main reason for sleeping with guys is for the money.in op"s case he seems like a guy who is quite comfortable judging from what he said.he has flat and is quite comfortable.so the girl came along for the free free food,money and other comfort and she brought her lover along to enjoy op"s largesse cheesy.
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by anslemarinze52(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
You self ehh you fall my hand but not because u paid their transport back home
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
jeph19:

He dey shock me.
How u go meet person and the next thing is sex who do MEN?
maybe op prefers girls of easy virtue.na im choice nau cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So a lady cannot visit you men without you trying to plug ur stick in her? You didn't even have the decency to know her a bit.. Na so dem dey tie una put inside bottle. Say na for ur house e happen no mean say u no b brolosho
no need to condemn op here.the girl in question here is probably runz girl and she brought her friend along for the ride.tell me which decent girl will just see a man and follow him home to have sex if not a runzgirl.if she wasnt she would have declined even if op had initiated sex and even have refused following op to his home.she also brought her friend along for three somes but it seems op is not getting the message.anyway dis one is a story of a morally inept dude meeting a morally inept lady or ladies.
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Jehnny01: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Do you need a male friendly companion,
Do you want to have someone to chat and play with?
Are you in Abuja and interested in sexless friendship.
Kindly check him out @ jehnny01joy@gmail.com
It's should be mature, reasonable, fun and non-committal friendship.
No sex please until both understand each other and ready for it.
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by frozen70(f): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
haryothosyn93:
I will be brief with my story, it all started last two weeks before the lock down of everywhere in Nigeria.
I met this young lad with her friend in a canteen around my area where I went to eat. As a guy who like to help, I paid for their meal and we exchanged contacts. Late evening of that very day, I called her and we talk on phone for few minutes. The night of the following day, she came to my house with her friend,they intend to pass the night in my place which I was a bit confused on their decision. For a girlfriend to follow her to a guy house overnight.
To make the story short, i stay in a bedroom flat but because i wasn't expecting her to bring her friend to my place for the first time to pass the night with me. I was mad but kept cool, she said she didn't want to come alone and besides, we are meeting for the first time which i later agreed. It was time for me to sleep, I told that her would sleep in the sitting room because the other room was occupied with stuff and she agreed to that.

Less I forget that she promised never to come to my place with her again, that night we had sex over and over again which I believe her friend sleeping in the sitting room knew what went down between us. The following morning, they left and we have been contact since then and due to the nature of my job... I am not always available for stuff like that until this night that she called me again that she has miss me and she will like to come over to my place for the night. She promised me that she will be coming alone but I was disappointed we hen I saw her with the same friend she came with in the first time. I when as mad but I just have to keep cool. I paid the bike man to take them back to wherever they are coming from.

Where I need your advice now, are they trying to pass a message across to me by bringing themselves to my side?
Or is there any secret between them that I am not aware of?
Have anyone here experience such before?

Please, kindly advice me on what to do on this matter.

I love the way you paid the bike man to take them back

She and her friend are not the serious type
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by cooooooks(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Girls are disappearing anyhow. I can't blame any lady for being safe.
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
baralatie:

The guy is a confirmed maga
Seee free food.

Abi them girls go rob am
shocked
Food that another is looking for see am for the guy table e Dey dull.
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by baralatie(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Meeyankee:
Food that another is looking for see am for the guy table e Dey dull.
the food na poison food! na food whey go run Belle! girls way don jazz up for 20 rounds
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by zexy2030(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
that's me I know a lot about some girls before I thrust her with my dick. Have some information about her don't rush into sex when u r done she can be ur regular sex Robot even with her friend. Then if anything goes wrong u know what to do.
Not all holes is fit for some sticks, some sticks are expensive, while some holes have a lot of deadmen buried in there.
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Favourite001: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
haryothosyn93:
I will be brief with my story, it all started last two weeks before the lock down of everywhere in Nigeria.
I met this young lad with her friend in a canteen around my area where I went to eat. As a guy who like to help, I paid for their meal and we exchanged contacts. Late evening of that very day, I called her and we talk on phone for few minutes. The night of the following day, she came to my house with her friend,they intend to pass the night in my place which I was a bit confused on their decision. For a girlfriend to follow her to a guy house overnight.
To make the story short, i stay in a bedroom flat but because i wasn't expecting her to bring her friend to my place for the first time to pass the night with me. I was mad but kept cool, she said she didn't want to come alone and besides, we are meeting for the first time which i later agreed. It was time for me to sleep, I told that her would sleep in the sitting room because the other room was occupied with stuff and she agreed to that.

Less I forget that she promised never to come to my place with her again, that night we had sex over and over again which I believe her friend sleeping in the sitting room knew what went down between us. The following morning, they left and we have been contact since then and due to the nature of my job... I am not always available for stuff like that until this night that she called me again that she has miss me and she will like to come over to my place for the night. She promised me that she will be coming alone but I was disappointed we hen I saw her with the same friend she came with in the first time. I when as mad but I just have to keep cool. I paid the bike man to take them back to wherever they are coming from.

Where I need your advice now, are they trying to pass a message across to me by bringing themselves to my side?
Or is there any secret between them that I am not aware of?
Have anyone here experience such before?

Please, kindly advice me on what to do on this matter.
The more u look is d less u see.
Sex! sex!! sex!!!
So many men have been brought down
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Favourite001: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lastmankc:
Guy,I fear you pass corona virus ,bleeping a girl you just met instantly?
I fear for most men, alot of destinies have been destroyed with deir inability to discipline deir libido.a girl u just met without an idea of who dis girl may b? I fear u
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Lamanii22(f): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
DrCollins007:
Those gals are nothing but whores...but u sef no try o...sleeping with a girl within 24hrs of meeting her. Ur egungun don enter Lagos-Ibadan express!

Swear... That was pretty fast....
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by spiralwedge(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A Lad is a young boy please. You don read novel finish wan come blow old English give us undecided

Right.

Lass for a girl
Lad, a boy
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:51am On Apr 03, 2020
femi4:
Don't mind all these hypocrites on NL,u have said it all,they ' ll do worse when given such opportunity may be not with women, Thiers might be money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? / Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.