Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. (9479 Views)

Amazing:ghanaian Man Cries As Pregnant Wife Leaves Him After Bringing Her Abroad / Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by haryothosyn93(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
I will be brief with my story, it all started last two weeks before the lock down of everywhere in Nigeria.
I met this young lad with her friend in a canteen around my area where I went to eat. As a guy who like to help, I paid for their meal and we exchanged contacts. Late evening of that very day, I called her and we talk on phone for few minutes. The night of the following day, she came to my house with her friend,they intend to pass the night in my place which I was a bit confused on their decision. For a girlfriend to follow her to a guy house overnight.
To make the story short, i stay in a bedroom flat but because i wasn't expecting her to bring her friend to my place for the first time to pass the night with me. I was mad but kept cool, she said she didn't want to come alone and besides, we are meeting for the first time which i later agreed. It was time for me to sleep, I told that her would sleep in the sitting room because the other room was occupied with stuff and she agreed to that.

Less I forget that she promised never to come to my place with her again, that night we had sex over and over again which I believe her friend sleeping in the sitting room knew what went down between us. The following morning, they left and we have been contact since then and due to the nature of my job... I am not always available for stuff like that until this night that she called me again that she has miss me and she will like to come over to my place for the night. She promised me that she will be coming alone but I was disappointed we hen I saw her with the same friend she came with in the first time. I when as mad but I just have to keep cool. I paid the bike man to take them back to wherever they are coming from.

Where I need your advice now, are they trying to pass a message across to me by bringing themselves to my side?
Or is there any secret between them that I am not aware of?
Have anyone here experience such before?

Please, kindly advice me on what to do on this matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
You see two enjoyment you Dey complain

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by AfroKnight: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
You paid the bike rider to take them back to wherever they came from.

Bro, you are a hero.

They could be planning to rob you. Be careful. Women are not angels.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Smony: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
ask Google, we no get tym fr ur stupid question. face weytin dey face you.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Humanoid01(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Why do I perceive a blackmail? Since she's there for the sex, and she takes her friend along, then she's probably up for some kind of set up.

It's either that, or she isn't comfortable being with you alone (she's trying to play safe).

Bro, women get as them be these days o! You need to be really careful.

15 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by haryothosyn93(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
AfroKnight:
You paid the bike rider to take them back to wherever they came from.

Bro, you are a hero.

They could be planning to rob you. Be careful. Women are not angels.

I don't see sense in it for a lady to bring friend her to a guy house when she knows that she is coming for s3x.

I just gave the bike man the money to return them. I am not desperate like that even when I feel like having it.

11 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by DrCollins007: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Those gals are nothing but whores...but u sef no try o...sleeping with a girl within 24hrs of meeting her. Ur egungun don enter Lagos-Ibadan express!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Iyiataata92: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
You paid for her food on the first day.
Had sex with her on the second day.
Paid for her bike with return ticket on the third meeting
You've played your part well. Rest during this lockdown and prepare for the economic recession that's about to hit the world soon.
You won't be needing her during the economic revival

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by AfroKnight: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
haryothosyn93:

I don't see sense in it for a lady to bring friend her to a guy house when she knows that she is coming for s3x.

I just gave the bike man the money to return them. I am not desperate like that even when I feel like having it.

You have done well bro. You let her know that you won’t tolerate such nonsense. Next time she won’t play silly games with you. Cos this doesn’t make sense at all.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Jayslicky: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
The only thing i know is that your prick will never forgive you for denying it a chance of partaking in a THR££some.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by lilmax(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
One gives you sex

The other steal your stuffs while you're having sex

15 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Lastmankc(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Guy,I fear you pass corona virus ,bleeping a girl you just met instantly?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
A Lad is a young boy please. You don read novel finish wan come blow old English give us undecided

12 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Kylekent59: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is crazy bro.

You met a girl and the next thing is sex.

You are among the reason men are tagged beast by some women.

It is very risky for you to allow a girl sleep over at your place.

If something happens to her, how do you explain to the authorities?

I know of a guy who is in prison now because of fvccking. The girl didn't wake up the next morning. He didn't know what to do, to call the neighbours or the police.

If you don't stop that act, you might imperil yourself one day.

15 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
haryothosyn93:

So a lady cannot visit you men without you trying to plug ur stick in her? You didn't even have the decency to know her a bit.. Na so dem dey tie una put inside bottle. Say na for ur house e happen no mean say u no b brolosho

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Iyiataata92: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A Lad is a young boy please. You don read novel finish wan come blow old English give us undecided
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Walemi1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
There's more to sex than meets d eyes o especially with a stranger. Egungun b careful...
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by tyup(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So a lady cannot visit you men without you trying to plug ur stick in her? You didn't even have the decency to know her a bit.. Na so dem dey tie una put inside bottle. Say na for ur house e happen no mean say u no b brolosho

shut up the question is did he rape her??

why would the lady come sleep over in the first place undecided

8 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by baralatie(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Meeyankee:
You see two enjoyment you Dey complain
The guy is a confirmed maga
Seee free food.

Abi them girls go rob am
shocked

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by baralatie(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jayslicky:
The only thing i know is that your prick will never forgive you for denying it a chance of partaking in a THR££some.
On the second thought if the girls be ojuju girls
Ha!
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by freeman500: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bro odikwa risky! In my days ive tried stuff like this but i had other flatmates in d house just incase..
You live alone and you are Inviting 2 strangers into ur home without knowing where they live/come from?

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by padi94(m): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Okay... na 3some dry load so o

1 Like

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Hussein01(m): 12:17am On Apr 02, 2020
@OP why nah?

you said you paid their bills because you like to dey help people after which you exchanged numbers.

be true with urself Biko.

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by dinachi(m): 1:48am On Apr 02, 2020
haryothosyn93:
I will be brief with my story, it all started last two weeks before the lock down of everywhere in Nigeria.
I met this young lad with her friend in a canteen around my area where I went to eat. As a guy who like to help, I paid for their meal and we exchanged contacts. Late evening of that very day, I called her and we talk on phone for few minutes. The night of the following day, she came to my house with her friend,they intend to pass the night in my place which I was a bit confused on their decision. For a girlfriend to follow her to a guy house overnight.
To make the story short, i stay in a bedroom flat but because i wasn't expecting her to bring her friend to my place for the first time to pass the night with me. I was mad but kept cool, she said she didn't want to come alone and besides, we are meeting for the first time which i later agreed. It was time for me to sleep, I told that her would sleep in the sitting room because the other room was occupied with stuff and she agreed to that.

Less I forget that she promised never to come to my place with her again, that night we had sex over and over again which I believe her friend sleeping in the sitting room knew what went down between us. The following morning, they left and we have been contact since then and due to the nature of my job... I am not always available for stuff like that until this night that she called me again that she has miss me and she will like to come over to my place for the night. She promised me that she will be coming alone but I was disappointed we hen I saw her with the same friend she came with in the first time. I when as mad but I just have to keep cool. I paid the bike man to take them back to wherever they are coming from.

Where I need your advice now, are they trying to pass a message across to me by bringing themselves to my side?

They are lesbians!

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 02, 2020
enjoy urself while u can ooo but also note that anytime u not around these two girls could invite their cultist boyfriends to come empty ur flat of its valuables cheesy.so dont cry if u come home one day and find all the expensive items in ur home like your suits and ties in your wardrobe,your expensive flat screen,ur goldplated watchwatches,ur timberland shoes,ur car and even your pet dog all gone cheesy.In this time that nigeria is so insecured so someone will invite a complete stranger to his house and leave her alone inside the house.i just laugh grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 02, 2020
dinachi:

They are lesbians!
bisexual is the correct word cheesy

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by StPete: 2:06am On Apr 02, 2020
haryothosyn93:

I just gave the bike man the money to return them.[s] I am not desperate like that even when I feel like having it.[/s]

You are not desperate like that because u don taste am but you were fucking desperate the first time and even fvcked the lady in her friend's presence. Abeg make we hear something else jor

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:14am On Apr 02, 2020
Since you like to help people make we drop aza?
Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by chisani(m): 3:15am On Apr 02, 2020
May be three some is actually what they intends to achieve with you but you no code.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by davidadenrele: 4:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Hello,

Based on the outcome of your story 2 things are involved she need a witness to testify that you bleeped her, twice and she's pregnant for you, be wise.
Secondly it appears she's desperately in dire need of accomodation and she's somewhere to stay temporarily mind you she could be a snitch for arm robbers or could even be a petty thief don't entertain in your house again in company of her friend, keep your personal stuffs away to very safe place be suspicious of her every move watch out pls, awoof dey run belle oo!!, change your lock and keys asked question if possible trail her movement to know where she lives and stay before coming over to your place for the night to have sex a word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by Vega100: 4:19am On Apr 02, 2020
haryothosyn93:

Invitation for 3some, I no know why some men sabi mumu... when men when dey find that kind party full street, and u are joking with the opportunity

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by rex444(m): 5:10am On Apr 02, 2020
a potential party .....tho if not properly handled, you could wake up with all your pots, plates ,spoons and forks , gone ..... who knows

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / Teddy A Forcefully Grabs And Squeezes Alex’s Boobs After She Grabbed His Manhood / Girls: When Does 'toasting' Become Too Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.