Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Why Do Men Say They Useless Their Girlfriend But Not Their Virgin Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Say They Useless Their Girlfriend But Not Their Virgin Wife (272 Views)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Say They Useless Their Girlfriend But Not Their Virgin Wife by butterbread: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Why is it that a man will tell his girlfriend who he has slept with that he has "uselessed" her, but will never say the same to his wife who he met as a virgin and married as a virgin, even if they quarrel?

Did he not also sleep with his virgin wife although only after paying her bride price?

Or does the fact that he married his wife as a virgin confer dignity and respect on his wife, unlike the girlfriend who slept with him when he had not yet paid her bride price?

Or is this respect for a woman married as a virgin caused by Nigerian culture?

Please, mature and sincere answers only

(1) (Reply)

How Electrical Engineers Would Toast. / I Need A Female Partner / Please You People Should Really Help Me!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.