Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Free Data For Online Church Services - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Data For Online Church Services (1347 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Data For Online Church Services by stagger: 1:16am On Apr 02, 2020
Hello there.
While the world is going through this phase, we must understand that the time of the rapture is at hand. Many have mocked God, mocked pastors and mocked Christians during the pandemic. Do not forget that our Saviour Jesus Christ was equally mocked. Many struck Him on the way to the cross saying: "prophesy, who was it that struck you?" (Luke 22 v 64). Others said: "He saved others, yet He cannot save Himself" (Matthew 27 v 42).

So mockers are nothing new. They will always be there. But as Christians, we need to shut out the mockers and ask ourselves: what is the big picture with COVID-19? What is the Spirit of God saying to the church?

What we are seeing is a test run of the tribulation period, when governments will control everything: your movement, how you spend money, how you work, how you move, etc.

Presently, we are in lockdown mode. CBN has suspended clearing of cheques indefinitely. You basically cannot go out to spend cash. All transactions now can only be done using cashless means. Even the loan apps want one data piece about you: your BVN.

These are not tools of the antiChrist, but they are precursors of the technology that will deliver the mark of the beast.. Also, remember that yet more calamities will befall planet earth at a future time when the tribulation is here, as the angels are sent to pour out their vials as declared in Revelation 16. At that time, the rapture would already have occurred and those who have the mark will yet blaspheme God even more than now.

It is important you stay connected to God and to His Word which He sends out of the pulpit through His servants this period. While we cannot go to church physically, technology has brought church into our homes.

Remain focused on the ultimate prize, which is the rapture. Now is not the time to be too focused on how to make more money or how to attract physical blessings. We can see clearly that even if you have millions in physical cash, you cannot eat currency notes. You cannot buy health with money. You cannot even drive all those fancy cars around town at this time. No more travelling to those cosy vacation spots. I had wanted to spend Easter with my wife in vacation spot in Europe. That is now out of the window. We have all been brought back to the very basics of our existence here on earth. So we must as Christians, now focus on the NUMBER ONE REASON why Christ died: salvation of souls and also working out our own salvation with fear and trembling.

The pandemic will pass. Several have passed before it and some will still come in future. Stay safe, observe all the rules meant to keep you safe.
QUARANTINE IS IN THE BIBLE. Leviticus Chapter 13 shows God instructing Aaron and Moses and giving them conditions under which sick Israelites should be quarantined. Breaking rules set by the government on social distancing and prohibition of physical gatherings is not an application of faith: it is plain foolishness. We cannot be more Christian than God Himself.

Remember: the devil is the one who has come to steal, kill and destroy. God has come to give us abundant life, but anyone who has read the bible and what it says about the end times should not be surprised. We are indeed in the "perilous times" spoken of 2 Timothy Chapter 3.

On the night of Saturday April 3, I will provide data to TEN PERSONS to be used STRICTLY to watch online services on Sunday morning. Please only place your number as from that day if you will commit to using it to be in online church service on Sunday. I hope to be able to do this every Saturday until we can return to our normal physical services.

Those who want to troll this post will not even be responded to...or even given a second look.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by Icocop101(m): 3:41am On Apr 02, 2020
You said it all bro....
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by MuttleyLaff: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2020
stagger:
Hello there.
While the world is going through this phase, we must understand that the time of the rapture is at hand
Describe with illustrative examples, how this unbiblical and/or alleged imminent rapture would take place

stagger:
Many have mocked God, mocked pastors and mocked Christians during the pandemic. Do not forget that our Saviour Jesus Christ was equally mocked. Many struck Him on the way to the cross saying: "prophesy, who was it that struck you?" (Luke 22 v 64). Others said: "He saved others, yet He cannot save Himself" (Matthew 27 v 42).

So mockers are nothing new. They will always be there. But as Christians, we need to shut out the mockers and ask ourselves: what is the big picture with COVID-19? What is the Spirit of God saying to the church?
You got that 99.9% right. It is true what lessons are there, that COVID-19, which I've dubbed the Convenient Virus, wants each and all believers to learn. What lessons is the Convenient Virus teaching, lol?

stagger:
What we are seeing is a test run of the tribulation period, when governments will control everything: your movement, how you spend money, how you work, how you move, etc.

Presently, we are in lockdown mode. CBN has suspended clearing of cheques indefinitely. You basically cannot go out to spend cash. All transactions now can only be done using cashless means. Even the loan apps want one data piece about you: your BVN.
delishpot, lol? Are you reading this? I am yet to follow up on your last post, where you responded to me asking you about BVN, lol. I am caught up in other pressing things, but trust me, I'll get back to you on it. Tbh, I already immediately started replying to you, but shoved it to the back burner to return back to asap later, lol. We disgress ...

Yup OP, there are perilous times ahead

stagger:
These are not tools of the antiChrist, but they are precursors of the technology that will deliver the mark of the beast.. Also, remember that yet more calamities will befall planet earth at a future time when the tribulation is here, as the angels are sent to pour out their vials as declared in Revelation 16.
Fyi, there is AntiChrist, and there equally, are antichrists. Now BVN, credit and/or debit cards, using smartphones to pay, by ordinarily flashing it, as already be used and/or done in many advanced western world, lol etcetera are all and each perfecting tools used by billionaires, dread, dead and/or presently alive antichrists.

Each one of these as many antichrists, are perfecting, enhancing and tightening up the noose in favour and/or good for the NWO. The truth(s) is not hidden, it is there, out in plain sight, to see, lol

stagger:
At that time, the rapture would already have occurred and those who have the mark will yet blaspheme God even more than now.
brother, with the utmost regard to you, what biblical reference(s) are you basing rapture sef, upon please, hmm?

stagger:
It is important you stay connected to God and to His Word which He sends out of the pulpit through His servants this period. While we cannot go to church physically, technology has brought church into our homes.
"23But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him.
24God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.”
"
- John 4:23-244

One of the many lessons, to learn from this Convenient Virus. Sounds more like John 4:23-24 above to me, lol. Or doesnt it, lol?

stagger:
Remain focused on the ultimate prize, which is the rapture.
brother, I repeat again, with the utmost regard to you, what biblical reference(s) are you basing this rapture sef, upon please, hmm? Biko, ẹjọ, please tell.

stagger:
Now is not the time to be too focused on how to make more money or how to attract physical blessings. We can see clearly that even if you have millions in physical cash, you cannot eat currency notes. You cannot buy health with money. You cannot even drive all those fancy cars around town at this time. No more travelling to those cosy vacation spots. I had wanted to spend Easter with my wife in vacation spot in Europe. That is now out of the window. We have all been brought back to the very basics of our existence here on earth. So we must as Christians, now focus on the NUMBER ONE REASON why Christ died: salvation of souls and also working out our own salvation with fear and trembling
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11299349_9319ad1136034e3ab0ecb428eca03a4d_jpeg_jpeg0578a1b740ed07a10024cbcd18c25da9

I too, have had my vacation flight cancelled by the airline taking me and they've even set up how to refund me back what I've paid. Money, truly, just as was in, biblical all of Egypt and its environs, fail, lol. Classic déjà pooh, on top of a seemingly déjà vu moment, lol. In that Twitter feed screen grab above, talking about how money has failed, please notice below among the antichrists, whose firstname & surname is underlined, lol

stagger:
The pandemic will pass. Several have passed before it and some will still come in future. Stay safe, observe all the rules meant to keep you safe.
QUARANTINE IS IN THE BIBLE. Leviticus Chapter 13 shows God instructing Aaron and Moses and giving them conditions under which sick Israelites should be quarantined. Breaking rules set by the government on social distancing and prohibition of physical gatherings is not an application of faith: it is plain foolishness. We cannot be more Christian than God Himself.

Remember: the devil is the one who has come to steal, kill and destroy. God has come to give us abundant life, but anyone who has read the bible and what it says about the end times should not be surprised. We are indeed in the "perilous times" spoken of 2 Timothy Chapter 3.

MuttleyLaff:
No one is mistaken that soja come, soja go, but barracks dey still remain. In 1720, it was the plague, in 1820, it was cholera, in 1920, was Spanish flu and Ghen-Ghen in 2020 Corovirus aka COVID-19 aka Aunty Coro.

Whether it was manufactured or not, you got it right, is besides the point. Is inconsequential, what is certain, trust me, is that, already doing press-ups, sit-ups and other exercise preps waiting in the wing to come in 2120, is going to be a mutant, another new virus, another PANdemic/PLANdemic. I've just up there highlighted an obvious pattern, notice I've deliberately not mentioned Bird flu, not mentioned Swine flu, didnt mention Ebola. There is no doubt, that Aunty Coro soon after having her fill will pack her bags and leave. COVID-19 will soon blow over, and we will have survived it. We will survive it and without any scathe, mainly because of claiming the promises in Psalms 91:5-16

Now, here's the deal. Aunty coro is another the sort of hardest kind of teachers, that gives you the test first and then the lesson afterwards, lol. Now here are few itemised list of lessons to learn, lol:

Lesson #1/
Washing your hands is one of the simplest ways you can protect yourself and others from Aunty Coro. Is it a coincidence that there's western side of the country parlance that says "Ai mọ ọwọ wẹ, ni aibagba jẹun, ọmọ toba mọ ọwọ wẹ, a bagba jẹ" loosely translated means "elders wont permit kids with unwashed and not cleaned hands, eat with them" Washed and/or clean hands, is a barest minimum health requirement for the privilege of joining the elders at the table, to dine and having a meal with them, lol. We hear that cleanliness is next to godliness, but are you aware of how many before Aunty Coro and still do now, who never wash their hands before eating and/or before putting things in their mouth, lol erhn?

Our Lord and Saviour of the world is coming. He is coming so He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot, without any kind of stain or without a spot (i.e. Ephesians 5:27) Aunty Coro has come to teach everyone a coded lesson, the physical and spiritual side about this, lol.

Lesson #4/
Oh, time is not ally at all, to allow me do justice, to this unfolding Aunty Coro lesson #4, lol. Smh. Too much details that time isnt going to permit mention. How for do. Smh

Anyway, do you really think delishpot, that you havent got the mark(s) of the beast, yet, ni, lol. Have you a smartphone? Have you a bank card, like as in, have you a Debit and/or Credit card, lol, hmm?. Ah, I laff in BVN, lol, lol.

Now, how about BVN? Have you got yours yet, lol? Everyone knows that Bank Verification Number commonly called BVN is an 11 digit number and it acts as your universal ID. Its a biometric identification system implemented by the Central Bank of Nigeria to give each Bank customer a unique identity across the Nigerian Banking industry, right, lol.

Are any aware the presidency, in under 18 hours ago, has come out to deny plans to give Nigerians BVN ₦30,000 "coronavirus relief". The implication here, is that, had it been the refutation was true, if you had no BVN, then you wouldnt qualify to benefit from that gesture, lol. Anyway, Aunty Coro, one of the other hardest teachers out there, lol, is giving lessons on and/or about the beast(s), the many antichrists frantically and flat out being busy out there, lol, image of the beast etcetera. Oh yeah, lol, beast and antichrist, come in plurals, lol. Check the bible to confirm these nah, lol. (i.e. Revelation 11:7, Revelation 13:11-14 and 1 John 2:18) I'll give you an abridged roll call of the antichrists. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs RIP, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Ren Zhengfei, lol, please stand up, lol and that's to name just a few elites ones, lol. I know we are intelligent enough to spot the distinction and suss out the difference between Antichrist and antichrists, lol, so wont bother going into that.

Do people really know and/or understand what a beast is, lol (i.e. Revelation 13:1) Aunty Coro's lesson is teaching and pointing out to us, the unfolding technological advances, the rapidly evolving and quickening pace of the technological changes, lol. Case in point, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Drone Delivery Service Trialling, Satellite/Space Internet, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, currently 5G and possibly 6G soon, lol, etcetera If you know, you know, lol. Who no know, no go know.

Listen yall, I am not going to information overload and/or bore anyone with what the Aunty Coro's lesson #4 is, except for say, it is brace yourselves, and at no time, give in, to worship the image of the beast and that is dont worship anything that has to do with the notion or idea, that God is and/or has become a glorified computer and/or a digital god (i.e. Revelation 13:15b)

Lesson #5/
This is a warning and lesson, not just for them, the Egyptians or whatnot, but is for everyone

Aunty Coro, is no respecter of persons, and so, will, regardless, visit every doorstep but when the blood, on the lintel and on the sides of the doorframe are seen, will pass over the door, so not to allow the destroyer to enter such houses to strike down, hurt and/or kill (i.e. Exodus 12:13 & Exodus 12:23)

For believers, there's nothing to fear about Aunty Coro. All shall be well, all manner of thing, shall be well. Learn to profess and confess an "Everything is all right, Everything is fine. It is well. All is well." positive destination declaration. Do not give oxygen to the current situation. Do not confess the situation, rather confess the expected destination (i.e. 2 Kings 4:26b)

God, is ever in control, even in the midst of what will be will be. Whatever what the case or outcome is, be well pleased rather to be absent from the body and expectively be present with the Lord (i.e. 2 Corinthians 5:8 )

Another Aunty Coro's lesson, is that, dont be a Simon, which has the meaning of being a reed. This to the fact that, he practically, was a wavering person by nature, who just like a river water reed, tall, grass-like plants of wetlands, goes/flows in whatever direction the wind blows it. Anyway, Jesus, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, renamed Simon to Peter, signifying a transformation to become resolute and solid rock steady, lol. Do not waver in your faith in God. Do not get frightened, unsettled, confused, troubled, disconcerted, worried, scared etcetera instead be firm. Don't shake or be moved about by whistling unfavourably blowing wind(s) of change
I concur with you and without demur brother, it is 10000% true, that we indeed, are in "there is trouble ahead" and/or "perilous times" spoken of 2 Timothy Chapter 3, but praise God, we are overcomers. Alleluia. Yeah.

stagger:
On the night of Saturday April 3, I will provide data to TEN PERSONS to be used STRICTLY to watch online services on Sunday morning. Please only place your number as from that day if you will commit to using it to be in online church service on Sunday. I hope to be able to do this every Saturday until we can return to our normal physical services.
This is a very good gesture. Now it is not my money, so I am not dictating to you nor telling you how to bless others or how to use your self earned money, of course, its money obtained by the grace and through the power of God, to make a difference in other peoples' lives, but I am suggesting the following:

1/ Scratch the idea of anyone placing their numbers publicly and/or online. Instead ask them to contact you via Nairaland's "Send E-Mail Message To stagger" feature displayed on your Profile Page panel. This method keeps everything safe, private and gives peace of mind. Once you have received the first ten respondents, you can then come back here, and in BOLD writing announce that the offer has closed and advise people to stop contacting you anymore via "Send E-Mail Message To stagger" about the free offer

2/ "For God says, “At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you.”
Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation.
"
- 2 Corinthians 6:2

stagger, aside the very instructive 2 Corinthians 6:2 above, brother, I know you agree and accept that, one person decides that one day is holier than another. Another person decides that all days are the same. Every person must make his own decision (i.e. Romans 14:5) My suggestion is why havent you considered the NOW, as in meaning those who want to study NOW. Why have they, to wait for a Sunday morning.

There isnt anything like "... return to our normal physical services" anymore. The stable door is flung open and the horse has bolted, lol. The genie is out and is not going back in the bottle, lol. Arent people getting all this Convenient Virus thing ni, hmm? Get with the programme, for crying out loud. C'mon guys! lol.

My two cents, my two kobo, my two pence, lol. God bless you.

stagger:
Those who want to troll this post will not even be responded to...or even given a second look.
Eye, no dey send nobody, lol.

PS: Acehart, I have my reply to your post pushed back and left unfinished on my back burner. I'll asap get back to you on it. Dont think I've abandoned that thread or I've ignored you, lol. You had salient point(s) and tried advancing them but you kept kicking goal scoring opportunities into throw ins, lol
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by Forumbaby123(f): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hello stagger...I sent you a mail but I don't know if ur email is still active,I will like enquire about something,pls reply through the mail..tnkz
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by Leis: 7:02am On Apr 04, 2020
thank u sir for the gestures 09079432506 (airtel)
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by preciousele(f): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2020
Morning sir, i would like to appreciate ur kind gesture to ward us, ur generation will never lack in JESUS Name. Tommorrow is another sunday service and we will b watching online. 08120020775
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by stagger: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
I will start the sending of the data by 11pm tonight. The two numbers above will benefit from it.
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by stagger: 12:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Leis:
thank u sir for the gestures
09079432506 (airtel)

You have your 2G data.
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by MuttleyLaff: 1:00am On Apr 05, 2020
preciousele:
Morning sir, i would like to appreciate ur kind gesture to ward us, ur generation will never lack in JESUS Name. Tommorrow is another sunday service and we will b watching online. 08120020775
You left out your network
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by stagger: 1:37am On Apr 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You left out your network

She got data last week. It has to go round to others who have not partaken of it.

1 Like

Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by seunlayi(m): 6:32am On Apr 05, 2020
stagger:
I will start the sending of the data by 11pm tonight. The two numbers above will benefit from it.

Your post (quarantine) was very similar to one preached by Pst Kumuyi during the ebola epidemic and the similarities to your post is due to the fact that you gave a good use of the instructions we already have thru the bible. Weldone..
I need data too
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by Leis: 6:34am On Apr 05, 2020
stagger:

You have your 2G data.
thanks sir
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by stagger: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2020
seunlayi:

Your post (quarantine) was very similar to one preached by Pst Kumuyi during the ebola epidemic and the similarities to your post is due to the fact that you gave a good use of the instructions we already have thru the bible. Weldone..
I need data too

Send your number and network provider.
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by seunlayi(m): 6:57am On Apr 05, 2020
stagger:

Send your number and network provider.

Thanks for this..

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by esti98: 7:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Good morning, Etisalat

Thanks
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by stagger: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2020
seunlayi:

080XXXXX

Thanks for this

Sent.
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by stagger: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2020
esti98:
Good morning, Sir.
Need this badly.

090 98 89 51 74 Etisalat

Thanks

Sorry, cannot do 9mobile. Use another network.
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by Godsoniam: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2020
Happy Sunday.
MTN 07069338391
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by seunlayi(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2020
stagger:

Sent.

Thanks bro God you more
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by esti98: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2020
Thanks
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by stagger: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2020
Godsoniam:
Happy Sunday.

MTN 070XX

Sent.
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by esti98: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
stagger:

Sorry, cannot do 9mobile. Use another network.

This is Glo line.

Thanks
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by Godsoniam: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Thanks for the data o! I have received 750mb. God continue to bless you and your family...
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by stagger: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2020
esti98:
[color=#000099][/color]

This is Glo line. 0807 ---

Thanks

Sent.
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by smat101(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by smat101(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2020
stagger:

Sent.
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by esti98: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2020
stagger:

Sent.

Received. God's blessings always.
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by ccffwx: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2020
A
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by ccffwx: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2020
A
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by RedPanda: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2020
chai i'm late oooo...please I need data too o
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by stagger: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2020
RedPanda:
chai i'm late oooo...please I need data too o

You are really late. Most church services are over for the day.
Re: Free Data For Online Church Services by RedPanda: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2020
stagger:

You are really late. Most church services are over for the day.

There's a communion service by 5pm today by pastor chris. It falls within your requirements embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know What Destiny Really Is? / Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? / Only For Those Who Know Their Bibles: Old Testament Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.