Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable (1248 Views)

Fedex Problem, Assistance Required / Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US / Smart Phones With 3GB RAM Under N56,500 With Free Shipping To Get On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable by Mazzatov: 2:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Someone is trying to help me ship a phone from the USA to Nigeria n I just wanna know if FedEx is the good option
Or any option you think is the best please I need help on this, this is my first time of ever receiving stuffs from abroad
Re: Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable by Icocop101(m): 2:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Whichever option you choose, pls endeavour to scan for Virus!!!
Re: Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable by Mazzatov: 2:51am On Apr 02, 2020
Icocop101:
Yea but I heard before the package get down here the virus would have melt down already
Re: Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable by SpyAC(m): 3:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Icocop101:
ur own no good oh, so bcs of virus we no go do business agn?, anyway fed ex is still reliable till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable by nlPoster: 3:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Nlers are just obsessed with America.
Re: Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable by Mazzatov: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Mazzatov:
Yea but I heard before the package get down here the virus would have melt down already
okay thank you man
Re: Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable by SmallmebigGod: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Is FedEx still shipping to Nigeria this period?
Re: Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable by Otunbaworldwide(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
I can help you with reasonable price... I have reliable USA address that you can use and the phones will get to Nigeria within 7 days. Contact me on 08063228187 or WhatsApp.
Re: Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable by viklegend(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Otunbaworldwide:
I can help you with reasonable price... I have reliable USA address that you can use and the phones will get to Nigeria within 7 days. Contact me on 08063228187 or WhatsApp.
Can one still get his/her phone in this lockdown and Corona period?
Re: Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable by Mazzatov: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Otunbaworldwide:
I prefer a company I can sue man, I don't even know you. No hard feelings man but Nigeria right now
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable by Otunbaworldwide(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2020
My shipping company will start working from 4th May..
Re: Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable by Otunbaworldwide(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2020
How many phones do you want to ship?

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Here / How To Revive A Dead Battery Phone With Freezing / Infinix S5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.