Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

How To Sweet Talk' Your Man And Make Him Love You More. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Sweet Talk' Your Man And Make Him Love You More. (445 Views)

18 Adorable Ways To 'sweet Talk' Your Man (and Steal His Heart) / Frankswife: Don't Shift My Pant, The Thing To Sweet Ft Jerry Williams&Uche Nancy / The New Nairaland: Come And Talk Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sweet Talk' Your Man And Make Him Love You More. by Allsingles: 6:17am On Apr 02, 2020
Watch him fall — and stay — hopelessly in love with you.

Whispering sweet nothings in each other’s ear or sending love letters back and forthare ways couples of yesteryear conveyed their deep feelings for each other.

Today, you have other options. Of course, you can still send your man letters, but you can also text or email.

Since it’s so easy to communicate, why not learn some sweet things to say to your boyfriend and then try them out the next time the mood strikes?

Communicating what’s in your heart is a healthy way to make your boyfriend feel loved, respected and honored. So here are some you can use in a long-term relationship, or even if you've just started dating someone:

Here are 10 irresistible and sweet words to say to your boyfriend or husband that will let him know just how much you love him.

1) I wish you were here right now.
2) They say that love can happen in a single moment, but I didn't believe that until the very moment I fell in love with you.

3) When I look into your eyes, I see a gateway to a world I want to exist in.

4) If I got to relive my whole life, the only thing I would change is that I would have met you years ago.

5) I feel so protected and safe when you're around me.

6) There's no one in the world who can understand me better than you do.
7) You always know to make me smile, even when I'm down.

cool I enjoy your company more than anyone else's in the whole world.
9) I can't imagine my life without you.

10) My friends are so jealous that i have you.

For everything Marriage or Relationship, visit https://allsinglesandmarried..com
Re: How To Sweet Talk' Your Man And Make Him Love You More. by donbachi(m): 7:07am On Apr 02, 2020
She wan collect money
Re: How To Sweet Talk' Your Man And Make Him Love You More. by Redoil: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2020
ten why are you still single
Re: How To Sweet Talk' Your Man And Make Him Love You More. by wizdomnzube(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2020
She go still cheat cool
Re: How To Sweet Talk' Your Man And Make Him Love You More. by dukeprince50: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2020
Allsingles will be giving advice on relationship, what a world
Re: How To Sweet Talk' Your Man And Make Him Love You More. by Itemmanu: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
Allsingles will be giving advice on relationship, what a world
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

You Look Like A Nurse Meaning / Will You Accept This Offer? / Let's Count In To Million.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.