Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus (68554 Views)

11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by seedsower(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:
'I killed her because she gave me coronavirus.'

Early indications from testing carried out last night suggest that neither he nor his late girlfriend had the virus.

Oh, he just wasted this beautiful lady. R.I.P

So he shouldn’t have wasted her because she is beautiful

That he wasted a life should be the issue here not the fact that she’s beautiful.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by xtremerules: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2020
The Coronavirus wey dey enter throat enter this one head turn am yo zombie
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by APCNig: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2020
Italians are generally heartless criminals, that is why Corona Virus has come to wipe them off the earth surface.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by sweettease(f): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

Hmmmmm.......In the case of a pandemic like we have now, a Doctor married to a nurse is like two infantry soldiers marrying.
If they have kids, they can become orphans in 24 hours.
Not that I support the assertion, tho......
Just sayin'
So that means imposing sanctions on medical workers being together.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Parisian: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2020
Mumu, she didn't have the virus.
24kmagic:

Upon say quarantine de her name, she no fit "Quaranta" herself. She just went about infecting people. SMH.

But how's this old woman 27?

Oyibo people sef

RIP to her tho
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by travelland(f): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Men are too wicked
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by leicestercamper: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2020
Just look at this beautiful lady. This guy is an idiot and should be hanged.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2020
So they failed to practice social distancing. El oh el angry
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2020
:oHer name is quaranta shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Rich4god:
Too bad... But is he not also on the frontline.

Here is my country, a teaching hospital have refused to attend to patients cos they fear it could be Corona. See doctors running away from their duty. One of them told me that "nobody wan die quick"... But before they became doctors, am sure they were aware of the occupational hazard, so why running away now.

What happened to isolating every patients that they admit now in a separate room where they can be observed cos chasing the patient away will only make the matter worst.

If it is to go on strike while demanding for a better pay, they will do it with one mind.

They are after the money
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by bomber64(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Explorers:
A nurse strangled his doctor girlfriend before telling police officers that he unleashed the attack because she gave him Covid-19, prosecutors say.

Lorena Quaranta, 27, was found dead after her boyfriend Antonio De Pace allegedly called them to say he had killed her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8178507/Italian-nurse-strangled-doctor-girlfriend-death-saying-gave-coronavirus.html

Am seeing end time coming gradually
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Glink2018(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Italy ladies are too beautiful no be all these coned and flatted headed we have in Nigeria....most of them are as natural ugly as a gorilla. Thank God for mary kay and toning creams...
Some of them doesn't even worth what they are demanding. As useless as lefthand.
I'm sure if 80percent of Nigerian guys have access to be traveling abroad, so many of naija ladies will die single. Thank God the policy of visa hardship favours naija ladies.
Some tribe will even placed high demand on bride price.....because some of their people don't have any choice. Blind culture and blind people.

Tueh!
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by klax(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2020
Send the bastard to jail let him go and rot there?

Is Corona his girlfriend fault or does anyone wish Corona for him/herself?

Anyway he knows jail is sure bet.

Stupid man.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Iceberg3: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Buhari sef...
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by hodari: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Europe is becoming like Africa small small.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by sprints1: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2020
Boyfriend Girlfriend is the stupidiest of all love can't we just be friends with benefit... I like that one
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by higgs: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Killed her for other reasons and conveniently blames corona virus
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Lamanii22(f): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Omg! The sharp knife on a short life.... He just wasted a the beautiful life of a young lady... How could he? So evil! Awwww she's only 27...
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2020
And both tested negative angry angry angry
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by techlorddsblog: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Stay away from Psycho-relationships
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Rich4god:

Here is my country, a teaching hospital have refused to attend to patients cos they fear it could be Corona. See doctors running away from their duty. One of them told me that "nobody wan die quick"... But before they became doctors, am sure they were aware of the occupational hazard, so why running away now.

What happened to isolating every patients that they admit now in a separate room where they can be observed cos chasing the patient away will only make the matter worst.

If it is to go on strike while demanding for a better pay, they will do it with one mind.

U have forgotten that right at the point of meeting the patient, u can contract the virus.
What happened to equipping our hospitals with personal protection equipments?
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by SavageMaster: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Rich4god:

Bros, we cannot isolate EVERY PATIENT because our facilities don't have such capacity. The best of centres can isolate few tens of people.

That's why you're hearing news of new isolation centres in the process of being set up at the moment.

Whatever oath people think doctors took doesn't say when you see fire, you go and jump into it carelessly without having the right equipment to handle it. Many of these centres don't have basic things to work with when they come in contact with a Coronavirus suspect. That's not a good way to die, because of someone else's incompetence
Thanks
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by maasoap(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2020
drips8:
"Early indications from testing carried out last night suggest that neither he nor his late girlfriend had the virus."

They weren't even positive. He murdered someone and yet he called the police on himself.

Very weird.

He believed that he had killed a wicked woman who gave him death sentence and he was ready to face the consequences. Now, he will realise his eternal mistake. Covid-19 is not 100% death sentence
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by fof1: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Explorers:
He called the police and informed them that he had murdered his partner, according to reports in Italy.

'I killed her because she gave me coronavirus.'

Early indications from testing carried out last night suggest that neither he nor his late girlfriend had the virus.

Lorena had posted just days before her tragic death about 41 Italian doctors dying during the pandemic.

Linking to a news report on the deaths that have hit Italy due to a lack of Personal Protective Equipment, she branded the situation 'unacceptable'.

'Now more than ever we need to demonstrate responsibility and love for life. You must show respect for yourselves, your families and the country,' she wrote.

'You must think and remember those that dedicate their lives daily to looking after our sick.

SO WHAT HV THEY DONE WITH HIM NOW?
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Viking007(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2020
GOFRONT:
NURSE= MAN

DOCTOR= WOMAN......na wao.....A jss3 nairalander would never understand this..
cheesy Honestly, I had to read and reread it again before I got the gist. I even thought maybe the OP made a typographical error and I started correcting the he to she and vice versa not until I scrolled down and saw the pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Otunba2004(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Rich4god:

totally agreed with you my brother,I went to general hospital last two weeks before the lockdown just to see the dentist the way Doctors were running for patients was so alarming infact most of them preferred to stay at home,I asked myself the same question how could you become a doctor without thinking about the hazards attached to the job you have passion for,I pity those patients who have serious issues with their health both Doctors and nurses treating them as lepers, Nigeria na yeye country looking at the other side of the coin those doctors were not provided with equipment compared to those developed countries,
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by crazycrypto710: 9:07am On Apr 02, 2020
Lorena *Quaranta*, the name Sha. The guy na a$$
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Zino990(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Why I never kill the girl wey infect me with drug resistant STAPH
For sex I didn’t even enjoy

I’m always in pains when I think about the fact that I haven’t been able to have sex for more than a year
And that girl blocked my line and stopped calling me when I told her she infected me and should try getting her self treated
And this is Someone that was always unto me...

Please I need recommendations for treatment it’s getting worst
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by andyanders: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2020
adecz:

Mumu nurse.

Is COVID-19 AIDS?

She caught it through her
professional, humanitarian work
of working with patients..

Why doctor go dey befriend
nurse sef? angry

Nonsense!!

Why not read the message first b4 commenting. Common sense should be used and sense no common to some people
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Goddys(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2020
what do you expect when the spirit of thousands of death is hovering over all the hospitals in Italy. The guy was simply possessed by spirit of death.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2020
I automatically think of a female anytime I see the word "Nurse".A male name as a nurse always sounds awkward.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Daddiflowz: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2020
ValCon888:
I don't believe his story. He probably killed her because of Inferiority Complex.

Which kyn inferiority complex again

Common sense no dey ur head atall

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) / Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency / Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.