Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus (68550 Views)

11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by kumulus(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2020
Paranoia
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by chriskrea: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2020
Go & buy RUZU Bitters. That is the end of that STAPH
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by chriskrea: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2020

Zino990:
Why I never kill the girl wey infect me with drug resistant STAPH
For sex I didn’t even enjoy

I’m always in pains when I think about the fact that I haven’t been able to have sex for more than a year
And that girl blocked my line and stopped calling me when I told her she infected me and should try getting her self treated
And this is Someone that was always unto me...

Please I need recommendations for treatment it’s getting worst
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Zino990(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2020
chriskrea:

How much is it?
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Farki: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2020
What nonsense, pure madness. Just think to brutally murder his girlfriend on made up claims and also think of the people she could have saved. undecided

This one deserves a North Korean prison, normal prison is too good for him. angry
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by ignis: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Some Dullards in Nigeria still believe Corona virus doesn't exist.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Farki: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2020
adecz:

Mumu nurse.

Is COVID-19 AIDS?

She caught it through her
professional, humanitarian work
of working with patients..

Why doctor go dey befriend
nurse sef? angry

Nonsense!!

The sad thing is that she didn't even have the disease, he just killed her for nothing.

Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by ColeDrain(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2020
Coronavirus is not a death sentence, people are recovering from it. Did killing her cure him??

Some people are alive but dead.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by vickydevoka(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2020
Karleb:
RIP!
But a female doctor dating a male nurse?

Doesn't happen often in Nigeria.
Yes. It's difficult to see dat here.
In outside country de nurses earns highsalary Dan de doctor
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2020
edo3:
Bastard guy.. But op,, e be like ds corona Virus na death sentence for some country o,, if not why e go kill am?
brah.... Its not a funny joke over here oh....both old and young are dying in their hundreds every 2 hours.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Gkemz: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2020
When love goes soar suspicion and misunderstanding ensued.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Newmans: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2020
You doctors told us that corona virus is not a death sentience, how come you now take such action against your wify, you should be an example to all.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by 2kaythuks(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2020
Oh shit like this also happen in Italy shocked
I think say na only 9ja
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Rich4god:
Too bad... But is he not also on the frontline.

Here is my country, a teaching hospital have refused to attend to patients cos they fear it could be Corona. See doctors running away from their duty. One of them told me that "nobody wan die quick"... But before they became doctors, am sure they were aware of the occupational hazard, so why running away now.

What happened to isolating every patients that they admit now in a separate room where they can be observed cos chasing the patient away will only make the matter worst.

If it is to go on strike while demanding for a better pay, they will do it with one mind.
If there is no protection kit, attending to Coronavirus patient means Suicide!!!

Stop blaming them, can you go to war without weapons
You will fight Boko Haram with Kung Fu skills alone??

Any health care worker that die by being unprotected did not die for the Profession, he/she choose to die for Nigeria Government ineptitude!!

Now tell me, can you die for Nigeria??
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2020
sweettease:

You were making sense until I got to the highlighted part undecided undecided Does your profession make you less human now?
It is not common in Nigeria!!
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2020
NigeriaB:
So this fight is universal?
Nurses keep beefing doctors..

Can't understand why nurses hare doctors so much...

Why would you kill a doctor , why would you kill her? You have taken not just her life but also dat of many others she would have given hope in a time as this..

You are worse than the covid-19 itself.
You are talking 'in things that don't have experience'!

Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by chriskrea: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2020
RUZU BITTERS at the pharmacy is 2,750 - 3,000naira. That is the antedote. No injection or medical drug can cure STAPH, the infection will always come back. Only RUZU BITTERS cure it completely & your urine will turn white in 4days. You should be very grateful to me. Many people spend tens of thousands curing STAPH & still e no gree go.

Zino990:

How much is it?
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by einsteine(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2020
vickydevoka:

Yes. It's difficult to see dat here.
In outside country de nurses earns highsalary Dan de doctor

Liar.

Nurses don't earn as high as doctors, even abroad.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Correcto: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Lol you have personal issues. Sort it out first.
ValCon888:
I don't believe his story. He probably killed her because of Inferiority Complex.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Correcto: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Please reference 9ja own
2kaythuks:
Oh shit like this also happen in Italy shocked
I think say na only 9ja
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Correcto: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Your stupidity lies with you. The last rhetorical question you asked is an evidence. You reason with your anus.
adecz:

Mumu nurse.

Is COVID-19 AIDS?

She caught it through her
professional, humanitarian work
of working with patients..

Why doctor go dey befriend
nurse sef? angry

Nonsense!!

Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Correcto: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Most Nigerian Doctors suffer from superiority complex yet they are nothing close to superior.
Karleb:
RIP!
But a female doctor dating a male nurse?

Doesn't happen often in Nigeria.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Correcto: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Beefing doctors? lol is this all your useless brain told you? You problem requires covid19 as cure.
NigeriaB:
So this fight is universal?
Nurses keep beefing doctors..

Can't understand why nurses hare doctors so much...

Why would you kill a doctor , why would you kill her? You have taken not just her life but also dat of many others she would have given hope in a time as this..

You are worse than the covid-19 itself.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by AmbFitsaint(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2020
He is prolly schizophrenic and has some other forms of mental disorders
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by safetyboot: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2020
BE LIKE SAY CORO NA DEATH SENTENCE FOR ITALY OOOO shocked
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Rich4god:
Too bad... But is he not also on the frontline.

Here is my country, a teaching hospital have refused to attend to patients cos they fear it could be Corona. See doctors running away from their duty. One of them told me that "nobody wan die quick"... But before they became doctors, am sure they were aware of the occupational hazard, so why running away now.

What happened to isolating every patients that they admit now in a separate room where they can be observed cos chasing the patient away will only make the matter worst.

If it is to go on strike while demanding for a better pay, they will do it with one mind.

Direct your blame to the government
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by hammer0: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2020
SHE INFECTED U AND SO WAT?

ARE U MORE IMPORTANT THAN HER? BASTARD!

WEN WE TELL HER NOT TO FCCUK U SHE WONT HEAR, NOW LOOK AT IT.

WOMEN STAY WOKE.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by DaddyRochie1642: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2020
Hoes Will always be Hoes
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by adecz: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Correcto:
Your stupidity lies with you. The last rhetorical question you asked is an evidence. You reason with your anus.

You know I reason with
my anus because your head
is stuck in my fvkcing anus.

Fvkcing gay!!
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by alphaNomega: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Is this what the police said? Italian police? Lol
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Yinka1808: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Expect more post covid-19 mental breakdown especially from the first line runners. What they are experiencing now is very unusual

Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Governor Dickson's Special Adviser Who Robbed A Bank Arrested / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic)