Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus (68552 Views)

11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Such a handsome guy with an ugly heart.

Where is the love then?

Men don't truly love in a relationship. Imagine snuffing life out of a pretty hardworking lady just like that. Wickedness of man.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by gwama2: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kôrô drives people crazy. cool cool cool cool
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by delishpot: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:
'I killed her because she gave me coronavirus.'

Early indications from testing carried out last night suggest that neither he nor his late girlfriend had the virus.

Oh, he just wasted this beautiful lady. R.I.P

So it would have made sense or considered not a waste of she had the virus?
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Correcto: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tell all the shit to your dad.
adecz:

You know I reason with my anus because your head is stuck in my fvkcing anus.
Fvkcing gay!!
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by airminem(f): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
So sad.. This guy just wasted more infected people
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by vickydevoka(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
einsteine:

Liar.

Nurses don't earn as high as doctors, even abroad.
Kk. I haven't been there, I only heard from some people
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by 24kmagic: 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
samwash:

Sometimes I feel pity for our young generation.
See has u fool ur self now.
U think advance country educational system b like our own which u will graduate at 35 yrs, u because a professional at 50 yrs, contesting for Ward cansellor at 60 yrs.

Go back to school.
Even a primary 6 pupil cannot type this nonsense. And you're the biggest of all the big fools I've ever seen online
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by adecz: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
sweettease:

You were making sense until I got to the highlighted part undecided undecided Does your profession make you less human now?

In this country, can a female doctor
ever befriend, talk less of marrying
a nurse?

If she try am, her parents will
disown her.

Be there fooling yasef.

I suspect say na nurse you be!!
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by bizzibodi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Why?has Italy not lost enuff docs?
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by candelahria(f): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
The same Hippocratic oath says that you take good care of yourself and ensure you're in good health so you can take good care of others.If the government refuses to provide protective equipment,it shouldn't expect them to treat patients.
Rich4god:
Too bad... But is he not also on the frontline.

Here is my country, a teaching hospital have refused to attend to patients cos they fear it could be Corona. See doctors running away from their duty. One of them told me that "nobody wan die quick"... But before they became doctors, am sure they were aware of the occupational hazard, so why running away now.

What happened to isolating every patients that they admit now in a separate room where they can be observed cos chasing the patient away will only make the matter worst.

If it is to go on strike while demanding for a better pay, they will do it with one mind.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by raphy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
that guy was so high on toilet shit.

i just CNT understand why he kill her . just to fhuvk another nurse.
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by 2kaythuks(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Correcto:
Please reference 9ja own
U neva see "Husband kill wife over..." in soso state for naija before?!
We dy see headlines like dat almost every month for nairaland na
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Realadey(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oh what a loss
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Iamsofavoured(m): 6:29am On Apr 03, 2020
Actually, its an adult with a faulty mentality that assumes a Dr must be a man, a Nurse must be a woman and one is Superior to the other. Little children know better now.
GOFRONT:
NURSE= MAN

DOCTOR= WOMAN......na wao.....A jss3 nairalander would never understand this..
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by wasi9ice: 6:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Can you just imagine,,
This guy just wasted one of the scares commodities in this trying time, Italy for that matter,,
RIP
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Boxer007(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lamanii22:
Omg! The sharp knife on a short life.... He just wasted a the beautiful life of a young lady... How could he? So evil! Awwww she's only 27...

Will u grow u & stop making people's prick had for nothing u gold digger. Anyway hi are you today.
Please can i hav yor nomba for sexx
. Am now ready to pay 6k cash upfront. Can we link?pldasr
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Angelo235: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=chriskrea post=88014946]RUZU BITTERS at the pharmacy is 2,750 - 3,000naira. That is the antedote. No injection or medical drug can cure STAPH, the infection will always come back. Only RUZU BITTERS cure it completely & your urine will turn white in 4days. You should be very grateful to me. Many people spend tens of thousands curing STAPH & still e no gree go.

Pls how do I get this ruzu bitters?...here is my contact07031151315
Re: Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus by Dfynboi: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
chriskrea:
Go & buy RUZU Bitters. That is the end of that STAPH

hw much

Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Governor Dickson's Special Adviser Who Robbed A Bank Arrested / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic)