Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing (1875 Views)

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) / My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2020
I Will Be Straight Forward, you All Know My beautiful Overripe Pawpaw UyaiIncomparabl, right?

Well You All Know that She Has Been a Pain In The Ass and Always Jumping On All My Threads To Destroy My marketing Ways With Insults And Mockery, this My Baby Girl Is Always Attacking Me even As Far As Facebook oh grin but I Didnt Know It Was All For The Good.

Nairalanders in Numbers Were Sending Me Mails Requestin For My Relationship book "the Art Of Not Giving A F*ck" as At day Before Yesterday, Yesterday, and Today. They Have Been Paying Too, my Heart Was Sweetened and My Spirit Said UyaiIncomparabl Is The One Who Helped Through Her Hate Speech.

Please Victoria Continue okay? grin I Would Have Said Let Me Marry You Because You are Very Young But You Not A Virgin tongue

Even On Amazon, pre Order For My Relationship Book Increased Suddenly. I Was Even Wondering, in This Period Of Coronavirus it Still Moving. Jesus Thank You!

Victoria you Carry Goodluck, we Need To Be Sex Partners so It Can Boost me

4 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by dawnomike(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Victoria is your goodluck charm... Although i don't believe you grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Victoria where Are You? Come And Do Your Magic! I Promise You That I Will Make You My Second Wife...
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2020
dawnomike:
Victoria is your goodluck charm... Although i don't believe you grin
who would believe that uyaiincomparabl with all her evilness will be a goodluck charm grin
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by Duru9(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2020
This looks more like cry of sorrow

Seems you're really pained by her attacks

I don't know sha

Good luck
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Lol Actually I'm Not Joking, I Am The Type That Shows People Prove Of Things because Showing Proof Doesnt Add To My Account and Even If I Wanted To I Cant Do That With This Type Of Phone.

Please Help Me Give Victoria As Many Mentions As You Can. Dont Worry I Will Do Give to People Here When I Make It, you Guys Should Just Pray For Me grin

UyaiIncomparabl I Know If You Pray For Me I Might Just Become Dangote, please Do Pray Abeg.
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Duru9:

I don't know sha

Good luck
pls quote me on the thread she attacked him
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Duru9:

I don't know sha

Good luck
who Be This Mumu? I Am Sharing Goodnews And You Are Talking About Sorrow.

If You Dont Know, Victoria And I Are Like Best Friends smiley

She Is A Special Girl To Me cool
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
not thread but threads grin
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Analqueenluci husbandsnatcha come And See, i Found My Luck Charm grin
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by illicit(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2020
really

okay.... a lady should come and attack me too
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2020
IamPlato:
not thread but threads grin
ok o.

Hope you become successful so that you can be the eternal bachelor.
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
ok o.

Hope you become successful so that you can be the eternal bachelor.
meaning? undecided
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2020
IamPlato:
meaning? undecided
For you to sell your books, definitely, you can't end up marrying the likes of us with a vagina, right?
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
For you to sell your books, definitely, you can't end up marrying the likes of us with a vagina, right?
lol. and what exactly do you know about what is written in my book cheesy
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2020
IamPlato:
lol. and what exactly do you know about what is written in my book cheesy
stuff that doesn't edify my demographic. That's for sure
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
stuff that doesn't edify my demographic. That's for sure
You Think so? Lol

I Will Be Releasing A New Book "The 21st Century Girl" I Will Alert You On The Release you Should Get One.
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2020
IamPlato:
You Think so? Lol

I Will Be Releasing A New Book "The 21st Century Girl" I Will Alert You On The Release you Should Get One.
okay
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
okay
I Took the Knowledge Of The Sisterhood And Its Lasso Into This New Book so As To Balance Knowledge And The Game Of Seduction.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by Freelane33(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2020
With what , coronavirus or hiv ? grin grin grin grin
illicit:
really

okay.... a lady should come and attack me too
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by Freelane33(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2020
Don’t marry such a lady even if she gives in , you believed that her attack gave you the glory and when she is in her counter attack will give you the drowning not inside pool but inside Red Sea grin
IamPlato:
I Will Be Straight Forward, you All Know My beautiful Overripe Pawpaw UyaiIncomparabl, right?

Well You All Know that She Has Been a Pain In The Ass and Always Jumping On All My Threads To Destroy My marketing Ways With Insults And Mockery, this My Baby Girl Is Always Attacking Me even As Far As Facebook oh grin but I Didnt Know It Was All For The Good.

Nairalanders in Numbers Were Sending Me Mails Requestin For My Relationship book "the Art Of Not Giving A F*ck" as At day Before Yesterday, Yesterday, and Today. They Have Been Paying Too, my Heart Was Sweetened and My Spirit Said UyaiIncomparabl Is The One Who Helped Through Her Hate Speech.

Please Victoria Continue okay? grin I Would Have Said Let Me Marry You Because You are Very Young But You Not A Virgin tongue

Even On Amazon, pre Order For My Relationship Book Increased Suddenly. I Was Even Wondering, in This Period Of Coronavirus it Still Moving. Jesus Thank You!

Victoria you Carry Goodluck, we Need To Be Sex Partners so It Can Boost me
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Isnt It Funny How Victoria Tells Us That She "Lives for Books" but Comes Out To Attack Me When I Try To sell Out Mine?

She Defined Herself As The "Lazy Hustler", she Is Right There. She Loves The Comfort Zone Too Much but She Doesnt Know How Much She Can Win With the Comfort zone. Victoria And My Girlfriend (now Ex) are Quite Similar despite How Compatiable We Were She Chose To Walk Away smiley

Victoria Never Listens, she Is A Tough One, I Had Given Her Opportunities To Take Advantage Of The World but She Was Scared of The Critics The World Might Give.

But Newly I Discovered She Is My Lucky Charm cheesy how Sweet

No One Lets Go Of A Rabbit Foot
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2020
Freelane33:
Don’t marry such a lady even if she gives in , you believed that her attack gave you the glory and when she is in her counter attack will give you the drowning not inside pool but inside Red Sea grin
RED SEA! Guy You Wicked grin
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by illicit(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Freelane33:
With what , coronavirus or hiv ? grin grin grin grin

No o.... attack me with pleasure
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by Bigcowhorn: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

I hope you are ok
It's a dangerous time for people in your profession

Your safety has crossed my mind a few times lately
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

I hope you are ok
It's a dangerous time for people in your profession

Your safety has crossed my mind a few times lately
I am. Thank you for asking

Staying at home during this lockdown. I do have a nasty cold tho but I should be fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
IamPlato:
Analqueenluci husbandsnatcha come And See, i Found My Luck Charm grin
...But analqueenluci warned u about joining us together,
...u are so stubborn my love
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...But analqueenluci warned u about joining us together,
...u are so stubborn my love
I Forgot sad

How Are You Managing The Coronavirus situation
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I am. Thank you for asking

Staying at home during this lockdown. I do have a nasty cold tho but I should be fine
are You A Doc?
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
IamPlato:
are You A Doc?
yep
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
yep
thats Nice
Re: A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing by IamPlato(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Cover

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? / Lady Sued Her Boyfriend For Not Marrying Her Yet After 8 Years Relationship / See What Happened To Me This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.