Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges (98292 Views)

Covid19- London Put In Emergency Lockdown As U.K. Fights New Strain / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / First New HIV Strain In 19 Years Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Charly68: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
It is China virus indeed ..no good news is coming from that Wuhan country for now

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by quadraheem(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
We dey chop ekuru to finish, China still dey shake him hand inside plate

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by peacettw: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
michlins:
The worst thing I feared is this virus mutating. We don't understand it's present condition now add a mutated version which is bound to mutate further and we're looking at mass death which will make USA a joke.

A single strain is giving us hard times. Imagine multiple strain

Exactly. And this will lead to mandatory enforcement of vaccination against this virus
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by peacettw: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
abumeinben:
Like this Coronavirus machine learning coded into it. That's why it's mutating. Learning by itself and re-evolving

Witty. Learning how to program so I understood this. What people dont understand yet is the ripple effects that will come from being infected with this virus. Noone knows if it is carcinogenic, teratogenic or if it mutates human DNA leading to new abilities or lack of it. We simply don't know what we are dealing with yet.

Again, I am wondering if this virus isn't perhaps alien in the true sense of it. What if this virus is from outer space? I am sure China will love this line of thought. Let's blame it all on a meteor rock from mars
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Bimpe29: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
So, it's fairly true this coronavirus was handiwork of the Chinese.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by RemoveKebab: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Iyiataata92:
and you think China will sit and watch you carry it out?
I know they have too but hitting dem in a mass first strike will decapitate their nation before they retaliate.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by t00dugged(f): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Millitary researchers huh? And they say coro virus is not a bioweapon undecided

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Slynation(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Abeg they should just kill the man before he infest others...
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by mauchiz: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Evercurious:
CHINA SHOULD AND MUST BE SANCTIONED. WHAT'S ALL THESE RUBBISH?
This is what was in my heart,
It is time for them to be sanctioned,
How can one country be troubling the whole world?
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by kingsleybrave(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Una remember trade-war ..... between the US and Chinese .......they are on a revenge...... I pity Nigerians .......them say if 2 elephant they fight na the grass dey sufaram...... If we no the Genesis of this corona virus war.....we won't even allow a Chinese in Nigeria talkless of getting arms from them ..... There is a silent chemical war going between the Chinese and the world.....it's just on disguise......

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Tom05: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
When I see made in China now is like died sentence... God why?? People are dying without their family to pay them last respect.. people that has goals and ambitions..

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by afecgivers: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by BlackSpanner: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
peacettw:

Exactly. And this will lead to mandatory enforcement of vaccination against this virus

Mandatory vaccination!!! Bros abeg, I take God beg you. No reason that kind thing.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
The world ain't done dancing the traumatic ORIGINAL, they've gone ahead to release a worse REMIX!.....

China is officially mad.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by OutOfTheAshes(m): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
mytime24:
Which kind short man devil b thses people angry

Babe I like you.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Babinski: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Thermodynamics:
I've never liked the Chinese, Muslims and Indian people.
They all look weird to me, like some sort of plague or curse to the world.

This is hate speech. Please avoid it.

4 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by asapants: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Make this people no Dey whine us nah
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ray360:
These days, I struggle with myself to come to Nairaland because of the uncountable bad news that wield the potency to dampen one's spirit. so, most times, I stay away.
ignorance is the fastest killer. It's better to be informed.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by bizzibodi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
China na wetin we do u?I knew u engineered this plague & u hav d antidote for yur pple now u have stopped d infection in China only to leave others to their fate.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
So these Chinese fools done finally upgrade this thing.. God see us through these dark times

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by tonididdy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
ikh777:
abeg abeg abeg, this stuff is just a chemical war china launched on the whole world.

THEY ARE THE ONES DOING IT but they will be exposed soon

Just your opinions oga... A tree does not make a forest.
Do you know the impact already the coronavirus originating out of China have on china goods and Chinese international market already?

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by knowhowk: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
kunletexs:

Sir, a man shared his findings about the world power on corona issue. Please from research conducted, world power are in conjunction with China on this issue.

6 weeks to the first index report worldwide, they 'simulated a CAPS virus escaping from a level 4 laboratory in wuhan, China.

Microsoft sponsored the meeting and all that. It a WEAPONIZED VIRUS.
. One of the Major World Powers is US.You mean President Trump is in conjunction with China on this Covid 19 Issue ...Better you research well.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
Thermodynamics:
I've never liked the Chinese, Muslims and Indian people.
They all look weird to me, like some sort of plague or curse to the world.
And it's people that like you f*cking nigga undecided ?
How is a virus mutating now their fault

3 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Cowbell521: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
ContractKiller:
Bro, just a few weeks ago I would have accused you of trying to create panic but with all the lies that the media have been telling in favour of China, I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

I guess this thing is war Oo

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Cowbell521: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
dairykidd:
So these Chinese fools done finally upgrade this thing.. God see us through these dark times
I tell you

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Jeboy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nigerians and their conspiracy theory.

Embrace Technology you wont you will rather spend money on politics and rigging yourselves into office while the followers reason from a very weak point of logic.

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by petitejolie(f): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
China should be declared evil forest. This one is coming out now is the actual one Dey planned for but sorry it’s only China that will bear this one. Everyone should lock dier door against this people. Dey are wicked.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Yankee101: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Is someone playing bioengineer with this thing?

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Jeboy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Who bewitched us?
We look for quicker methods of resolving issues by fast concusion rather than research and use technology.
BeLookingIDIOT:

And it's people that like you f*cking nigga undecided ?
How is a virus mutating now their fault
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by MERCHANDISER: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
VillagePipu:

Who told you? I was in a supermarket in Lagos on Monday when 2 Chinese men wanted to enter. The security guys stopped them at the door. They wanted to protest when some guys on the street dared them to step into the supermarket. They quickly entered into their Hilux and scampered away.

Let this stuff get over and Chinese would suffer from the worst form of ostracism.
Thats sad.
I don't believe covid19 is bioweapon.Even if it's.How are you sure it's not America that gave it to China?
Did the rest of the world treat Americans,Spanish like this when USA created HIV,Mad cow disease,bird flu and Ebola?
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by JoshTrillions(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
I knw its a lengthy read but it will be worth ur while, trust me.. It's just my opinion tho but:

If this thing is actually artificially engineered by The global powers that be, then its funny when i see humanity already acting and talking in the exact way they are being programmed to act and speak by these artificially created weapons..
A large chunk of the world becomes xenophobic against china cuz they see them as the enemy, whilst some others are sympathetic with china, seeing them as victims of circumstances and even possible blackmail by the USA..
On the other hand, The USA is seen as the defender of the masses to others and a victim of China's shenanigans.
Perfect we now have 2 sides, exactly what we need for a global war (which, mind you, will deplete the population more than even a virus or its supposed killer vaccine would do)
Various major countries take sides and their affiliates do same, BOOM!!! Global chaos..

This xenophobia building up against china rn is prolly the very thing humanity is being programmed to do..
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Christmasdon(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is getting serious. nigerians says oh our heat in diz country will shoo covid19 away, but here we are in the rainy season. i wonder where the heat is from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.