Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges (98278 Views)

Covid19- London Put In Emergency Lockdown As U.K. Fights New Strain / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / First New HIV Strain In 19 Years Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Egoveen: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Nobody wants to believe it's a natural occurrence. Everyone one believe China us launching against the world.

But when this us over we all want to do business with China no conspiracy. Hypocrites.

When you down is when one really know his true friends. Even the ones you help(africans) may still have something magazine to say about you.
SIR STOP SMOKING SYNTHETIC CANNABIS A K A COLORADO.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Farki: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
These guys want to bring round 2 when we have not even dealt with round one

2 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by thomjoe(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
I hope someone is thinking what I'm thinking.
How come the research is been carried out in the military hospital if not a chemical weapon.
China has to be eliminated to save humanity.
Going forwars, it is crystal clear that this covid-19 is a China made chemical weapon.
But it shall diminish them more.

6 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Egoveen: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
amanda2013:
Good day to you too
YOU ARE WELCOME,HOW'S THE HOLIDAY GOING ON YOUR SIDE?
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Divine punishment to this sin-cursed world.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by mofedamijo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Its fine, they can have a 365 days virus, the most important thing is the IATA, WHO, U.N and the big five to ensure no soul comes out of China for now. I, honestly don't understand why the U.N hasn't produced crazy policies to curb future occurrences. After SARS, I expected the U.N to have produced a mad policy against these viruses...... I need to talk to someone in the U.N, I will formulate the policy, then they can talk to my bank afterwards.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by MurphyG1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Covid-20 loading angry

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Bayoibee: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
I hope China isn’t doing all these purposely to gain world power because by the time d rest of the world find out they’ll wipe y’all out ASAP especially Europe, dem no get joy right now. I feel for them.

2 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
From Covid-19 to upcoming Covid-20, I think world leaders through the United Nations should summon China to an immediate emergency roundtable talks for humanity's sake!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Lavisha(f): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lobatan..
To all motherphuking cocksuckers clamouring for lockdown, yall will die a horrible death.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by xynerise: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
China is up to something... They did it

2 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Bakrabas: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
Pls who's the one increasing the volume of this virus from 19% to 90% chai... Fear God ooo

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Allsingles: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
How can China be controlling the whole world like this and nobody is saying anything.
This is very bad

2 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Glink2018(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Honestly, some of these developed should just form an alliance together and combat these Chinese people and their biological weapon before it gets out of hands.....

2 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Brunicekid(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
ValCon888:
I don't want to believe this virus is man-made. But the evidence is pointing otherwise. Another new strain of this deadly virus is the last thing we need right now.
And it's China again.
As in eeenn
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Kobicove(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
China again?! angry

2 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by spywavenoah(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maybe they tried to test their vaccine on the man and it became vitamin C for the virus.
Abeg China �� problem too much

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by sofiscatedmoron: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
China manufacturing corona since day 1

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Iyiataata92: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
sulasa07:

Nuclear weapons will do the job and China will be like Sahara Desert
That Iran and North Korea keep testing nuclear weapon doesn't mean anybody holds the monopoly of nuclear weapon. China also possess their own nuclear weapon and won't hesitate to take it out should there be need for it
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Iyiataata92: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
RemoveKebab:
by NUKING them to oblivion.
and you think China will sit and watch you carry it out?
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Iyiataata92: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
einsteine:

2 billion ke?
China's population is 1.3 billion.
No bro, it's 1.6 billion
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by born2begreat(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
These Chinese people with their eyes like that of rats ehn... You are Oloriburukus o�� You want to hold the remote of the world and control it however you like. But i believe in God Almighty that He will never let that happen, you will be exposed and regretted your actions soon. �� Awon stupid borners, Bastard Childers ��‍♂️

ContractKiller:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/china-finds-new-coronavirus-strain-21793918

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
the plot thickens for WWIII
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by sulasa07(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Iyiataata92:

That Iran and North Korea keep testing nuclear weapon doesn't mean anybody holds the monopoly of nuclear weapon. China also possess their own nuclear weapon and won't hesitate to take it out should there be need for it
If Iran,North and South Korea,Japan,USA, Germany,UK,,Russia,India, Pakistan,Turkey all attack together,how will they be able to save themselves?

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Ryocaj(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
travelland:
grin. This is the right time to use nuclear on China
China sef get nuclear weapon..
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Efe42(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Only God can Save us

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Iyiataata92: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
sulasa07:

If Iran,North and South Korea,Japan,USA, Germany,UK,,Russia,India, Pakistan,Turkey all attack together,how will they be able to save themselves?
Iran, North Korea, Russian and Pakistan will never join forces with capitalist US aagainst communist China
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by opomulero(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
chai i pity chainao, a day of reckoning will come. take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by sulasa07(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Iran, North Korea, Russian and Pakistan will never join forces with capitalist US aagainst communist China
Ok O but when China is a threat to all,they will join and discard after wiping out the threat

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by chukzie2002: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
LibertyRep:
The whole world MUST unite now and call China to order before she destroys the entire world.

...and they MUST do it fast before it becomes too late.

I'm suspecting this china 5G network is causing all these trouble......Since it was launch in November there has been a lot of trouble

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Neddyogu(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
It is to be expected. Hardly a virus that doesn't undergo genetic mutations either by deletion or a point mutation. Even HIV and Hepatitis B have strains. Virus is just mutating faster than we hoped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures / Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.