Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges (98267 Views)

Covid19- London Put In Emergency Lockdown As U.K. Fights New Strain / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / First New HIV Strain In 19 Years Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by ashybabs(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
biological weapon niyen

2 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Until we begin dey catch chinkos for street for mending dem no go gather sense...!

6 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by nickyvil: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Its bound to happen. Virus do mutate and thats where the problems is.. I was expecting this within 6months we will know our fate. If vaccine are not made within the 6months, I don't know but it might have great impact on us.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Ca4real: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Why is bad news always coming from China?

3 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by FocusedDiva(f): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
When the world is yet to recover from COVID-19

3 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by cobsol(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Relax people, no shaking! We will tell the story, we will write new books and do ducumenries out of it, na so we go use Hol na.

kiss kiss no shaking at all, just relax yourself my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by tammie24: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Na WA for China sha

They wan lock down the whole world forever

This doesn't seem like a coincidence though

2 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
FocusedDiva:
When the world is yet to recover from COVID-19
I thought PEOPLE FASTED and PRAYED for the YEAR 2020 to come.

.... eeee don come now, where uh na dey run go..?? grin grin grin grin grin

But truly speaking CHINA dey MAD..

US should send SMALLPOX and EBOLA to them.
That will end this MADNESS

3 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by sulasa07(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Iyiataata92:

How can you take out almost 2 billion people from world map?
Easier said than done
Nuclear weapons will do the job and China will be like Sahara Desert

3 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by michoim(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
travelland:
grin. This is the right time to use nuclear on China
Are you that dangerous?
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Hollusilva28(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
May God help us through this hard times. I know after winning the battle of this virus. Different and many theories would come out to know where coronavirus originated from. May God keep me alive to witness it. China is not clean in this whole stories. I want to know how the world would react to China.

7 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Ray360: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
These days, I struggle with myself to come to Nairaland because of the uncountable bad news that wield the potency to dampen one's spirit. so, most times, I stay away.

4 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Openbusiness: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
And some people said Coronavirus no go last cux it's made in China. Shey una don c say made-in-China dey last na? grin

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by osuofia2(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
China e no go better for Nna, Nna must collect after this game is over

2 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by ivolt: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
LibertyRep:
The whole world MUST unite now and call China to order before she destroys the entire world.

...and they MUST do it fast before it becomes too late.

ikh777:
abeg abeg abeg, this stuff is just a chemical war china launched on the whole world.

THEY ARE THE ONES DOING IT but they will be exposed soon

LibertyRep:
The whole world MUST unite now and call China to order before she destroys the entire world.

...and they MUST do it fast before it becomes too late.

Mysticwebb:
Take out China from world map and from existence to save humanity. This is no longer natural.

December 2019 Local authority warns Chinese doctor not to spread panic. China waited to confirm the novel virus before raising alarm.

Conspiracist 1: China wants to destroy the world, they lied about the virus to kill people.

Conspiracist 2: The virus doesn't exist, they are lying to destroy the world.

April 2019, Some Chinese doctor made a claim based on a few case.

Conspiracist 1: China wants to kill us all, we must stop them now.

Conspiracist 2: China are alarmist. I said it, the new world order wants to enslave us all with this virus, all government are involved.

5 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by extol1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
johnmattew:
the way the world will gag China when this plaque is over will be alarming.

they should get ready for hatred
a country like Nigeria can not hate China because of the benefits we derive from them
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by kramer: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
This had been known for some time

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2236544-coronavirus-are-there-two-strains-and-is-one-more-deadly/

The article above was posted a month ago
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by dazzlingd(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
The gods must be crazy in china...this people are mad...the whole world should just donate soldiers and weapons to wipe them out

3 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by blowjohn(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Iyiataata92:
China is just testing the resolve of the world population to handle its potentilal dominance. But they are doing it the wrong way.
The world will fight back

That's why I have always maintained that it is better for the US to be the world power than china or any other country

14 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by DaddyRochie1642: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
China I Curse You and Wish China Itself will be Wiped Off from The Surface Of This Earth ... Heartless Bastards

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by jericco1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
the pro version is available
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by MansoryMX(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wait o! Are they trying to tell us if this shiiiiit got real, we will be going into a 2 months isolation. Kuku kill me cry

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by specie103(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
I know that China will release COVID 19 PRO angry angry

2 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by SaintNegro77: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
I said it and will always say it that this corona virus of a thing is engineered by China. Cut off any deal with Chinese and ban them from entering the country. They inhuman while working with them, I know what am saying.

7 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Adakintroy2: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nobody wants to believe the virus is a natural occurrence. Everyone one believe China is launching biological weapon against the world.

But when this is over we will all want to do business with China no conspiracy then.

When one is down is when he really know his true friends. Even the ones you help(africans) may still have something negative to say about you.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by CSTR2: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Iyiataata92:

How can you take out almost 2 billion people from world map?
Easier said than done
God made nukes for times like this.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Seun360(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
johnmattew:
the way the world will gag China when this plaque is over will be alarming.

they should get ready for hatred

And they will release Pro Max.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by extol1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Coronavirus84:
China is using the whole world to dey do practical. I know one day American will retaliate all dis rubbish China is doing to everyone of us
must you depend on America to retaliate for us, what happened to your own country that can not retaliate for others

2 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Hoodbilonia: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
TEIH
Tha
End
Iz
Here

Hahahahahahah
New world order by iluminati
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Egoveen: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
amanda2013:
China again?
GOOD DAY TO YOU AMANDA wink
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by PS712: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
If truly China is churning out biological weapons then it's most unfortunate. Because before all these it was enjoying a lot of goodwill..

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by xpool(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures / Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.