Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges (98312 Views)

Covid19- London Put In Emergency Lockdown As U.K. Fights New Strain / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / First New HIV Strain In 19 Years Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by theDEVILisHERE: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Thermodynamics:
I've never liked the Chinese, Muslims and Indian people.
They all look weird to me, like some sort of plague or curse to the world.

White people look worse

..like pale zombies

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by seanwilliam(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
sulasa07:

If Iran,North and South Korea,Japan,USA, Germany,UK,,Russia,India, Pakistan,Turkey all attack together,how will they be able to save themselves?
bro USA can destroy America singlehandedly
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Moneywirer: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Punchline33:
Ah. By the time the whole world starts isolating China they will know they have bitten more than they can chew.

Actually the world can't... The painful truth is that the world needs China. They've got cheap labour and are super proactive in science and technology

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
JoshTrillions:

And china has also expressed suspicion that the virus could have been brought in by 300+ US soldiers who attended a military program in wuhan last year.
Iono but i see some very nasty power play going on behind the scene..And its very much likely to not even streamlined to a simple USA-China thing..
Global politics has always been misleading..To this very moment as we type, there is war in the middle east..And it has always been as a result of manipulative plots and consequent blame game..
Trump already started escalating tensions by calling it the "China Virus"..
A war is looming and humanity who will bear the brunt of it all, is unfortunately fueling it by ignorantly dancing to the tunes..
This is mysterious.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
I said it on my tread ... ABOUT COVID-19 S PLUS... This is it

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by themanderon: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
The Chinese virus version 2. China's gift to the world.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Neatboy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
I am beginning to hate this China. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by KnzMoney(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Probably this one would be called Covik- Four One Nine (419)

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Obiwank: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
I had mentioned that the number of cases in Nigeria will shoot up once we receive the gifts from Jack Ma. Now that is happening. Let's hope that they did not ship a more dangerous version of the Virus.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by sulasa07(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
bro USA can destroy America singlehandedly
What are you saying
USA can destroy America singlehandedly or destroy china

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Somebody is playing plaque inc with the world

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by XullySwt(f): 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
See dis mumu
Thermodynamics:

2 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by pacespot(m): 12:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Take out China from world map and from existence to save humanity. This is no longer natural.

Anything to bait for likes
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Adakintroy2: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2020
Egoveen:
SIR STOP SMOKING SYNTHETIC CANNABIS A K A COLORADO.

I don't smoke.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Adakintroy2: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Egoveen:
SIR STOP SMOKING SYNTHETIC CANNABIS A K A COLORADO.

Start by asking sir do you smoke?

You can't be over there and be so sure if I smoke down here. You may end up sounding like the smoker.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by lexy2014: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2020
ikh777:
abeg abeg abeg, this stuff is just a chemical war china launched on the whole world.

THEY ARE THE ONES DOING IT but they will be exposed soon

If indeed its true, things like corona virus are biological weapons and not chemical weapons
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by CioAngels(f): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2020
We should stop buying Chinese products most especially their phones because with the case in hand they can put exclusive in the phones. Especially phones coming to Nigeria, Africa so that they won't end up buying away Africans infrastructures. I have always hated Chinese for their fake/substandard goods but unfortunately that is the Nigeria destination for her money borrowing for future colonisation by China. It will not be funny if self acclaim Giant of Africa does to stop this deadly close Lesion with China.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by MERCHANDISER: 10:40am On Apr 03, 2020
CioAngels:
We should stop buying Chinese products most especially their phones because with the case in hand they can put exclusive in the phones. Especially phones coming to Nigeria, Africa so that they won't end up buying away Africans infrastructures. I have always hated Chinese for their fake/substandard goods but unfortunately that is the Nigeria destination for her money borrowing for future colonisation by China. It will not be funny if self acclaim Giant of Africa does to stop this deadly close Lesion with China.
Eugenics is the practice or advocacy of improving the
human species by selectively mating people with specific
desirable hereditary traits. It aims to reduce human
suffering by “breeding out” disease, disabilities and so-
called undesirable characteristics from the human
population.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Skips: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2020
ikh777:
abeg abeg abeg, this stuff is just a chemical war china launched on the whole world.

THEY ARE THE ONES DOING IT but they will be exposed soon

The virus creator has been arrested already...

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Julietlove95(f): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Please Just bomb this heartless people for the sake of the entire world.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by ikh777: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
lexy2014:

If indeed its true, things like corona virus are biological weapons and not chemical weapons

check again..... it is from RADIATION OF 5G not from the normal sea food as you thought
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Greatzeus(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
travelland:
grin. This is the right time to use nuclear on China
How will Nigeria survive when 90% of our importation comes from China?
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Greatzeus(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thermodynamics:
This is wrong.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by lexy2014: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
ikh777:

check again..... it is from RADIATION OF 5G not from the normal sea food as you thought

Was there a time that I discussed sea food with u?
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by seanwilliam(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
sulasa07:

What are you saying
USA can destroy America singlehandedly or destroy china
I was high bro

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Thermodynamics(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

And it's people that like you f*cking nigga undecided ?
How is a virus mutating now their fault

Yes, people like me.

Muslims are a big problem to the world, all they do is to cause problem anywhere they are found, bloody terrorist, bloody Mohamed and bloody Muslim like you.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Thermodynamics(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
XullySwt:
See dis mumu

Shut up, Ashawo Muslim.
Muslims are the problem in this country, they kill people like flies, Fulani heards men, boko haaram, Isis and 90% of the terrorist groups in the world are made up of Muslims.

Religion of peace my foot.
Your religion is just a curse to this world, a plague normal humans have to deal with.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by XullySwt(f): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lolxx some1 is pained grin
Allahu akbar Islam to d world tongue
Thermodynamics:

Shut up, Ashawo Muslim.
Muslims are the problem in this country, they kill people like flies, Fulani heards men, boko haaram, Isis and 90% of the terrorist groups in the world are made up of Muslims.

Religion of peace my foot.
Your religion is just a curse to this world, a plague normal humans have to deal with.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Thermodynamics(m): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
XullySwt:
Lolxx some1 is pained grin
Allahu akbar Islam to d world tongue

Allahu akbar Islam to you and your fellow boko haram members.

There is nothing good about that your religion, all it spreads is pain and suffering anywhere it's Found.

As you and you fellow northern aboki don thief Nigeria money reach, poverty wan still finish the entire north.

Most of you are beggers.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by XullySwt(f): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Haha dis man is confused, poor but yet d richest, moreover is it ur poor cool
Thermodynamics:

Allahu akbar Islam to you and your fellow boko haram members.

There is nothing good about that your religion, all it spreads is pain and suffering anywhere it's Found.

As you and you fellow northern aboki don thief Nigeria money reach, poverty wan still finish the entire north.

Most of you are beggers.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thermodynamics:

[s]
Yes, people like me.

Muslims are a big problem to the world, all they do is to cause problem anywhere they are found, bloody terrorist, bloody Mohamed and bloody Muslim like you.[/s]
Who says I'm Muslim bloody fool.
It's amazing how a black man wants to be racist when you've historically being among the most disliked people on Earth.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Thermodynamics(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Who says I'm Muslim bloody fool.
It's amazing how a black man wants to be racist when you've historically being among the most disliked people on Earth.

Who told you the blacks are the most disliked people on earth.
Inferiority complex wan finish this one, fool.
your username says it all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.