Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus (66606 Views)

Solskjaer: I Would Understand If The Season Is Cut Short Because Of Coronavirus / Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi / ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by OgbanjeProphet: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Rest in peace...
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Adam00(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Stay Safe Champ
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by bobfash(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Wtf..... Condolences Champ!
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Nawa.

True in the game, as long as blood is blue in my veins
I pour my Heineken brew to my deceased crew on memory lane......

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Kobicove(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2020
This thing is still hitting hard! undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Sleekmilan01(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2020
So sad bro....

We will continue to be alive and fight this battle
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Nigeriapen(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by vixpal: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Great from the Champion
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Kaybaba5(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2020
corona is not a respecter of anybody...............

R.I.P to the dead
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by micflo28(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2020
shocked
Lica2baby:
First to comment ....My condolences champion Rip to the deceased
hi baby
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by dazzlingd(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2020
And some people are saying they are hungry....let's stop acting childish, who has hunger killed. We are not in a war ravaged zone with famine...if u know what they call hunger, u guys will shut up your mouths complaining of hunger!!
Fine u may not have your daily routine as usual but if we can all sacrifice two weeks, we wont have to cry for the rest of the year when this virus lose control and kill in hundreds of thousands
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2020
When this thing is over, China will experience so many attacks, terrorist attacks... Because this shit has taken too many life's in so many different countries and they have sinned against so many bad bloods.. Even the religion of peace,They should just close their border to everyone. And mass killings of the Chinese all over the world.... His thinking out loud.... No body should attack me ooo
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by dejonathan(f): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Someone should please help me with any amount..
Una no go die of hunger abeg
This hunger wan make me desperate and ion wanna do something I'll later regret..
Pls
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Okoronwakor7: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2020
《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, precious metals , cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily

Register Now: W W W. D I G I S A F E. P R O

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning money on the side.
E.g: Invest N10,000 and get up to N1,000 everyday.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have several cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

BANK TRANSFER, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Optimistdude: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2020
herzernIsHere:
In 4-5 months time, there will be a vaccine.

Nobody will die of Coronavirus after August.
The same vaccine will be related to the mark of the beast, in one way or the other.
People will be forced to take the vaccine or be denied basic social amenities.
Many will be jailed for rejecting to be vaccinated.
The end is here bro
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by themonk(m): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2020
herzernIsHere:

A vaccine takes 18 months to be used.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2020
Lica2baby:
First to comment ....My condolences champion Rip to the deceased
Guy grow up now, na serious matter we dey discuss here
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by rusher14: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2020
herzernIsHere:

Welcome Prophet TB Joshua.
grin
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Garrieveryday: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2020
herzernIsHere:

Are you expecting this epidemic to still last in the 4-5 months?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by AfroBeatDiary: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2020
These guy smokes weeds, thinks and has a real team of co-brainers. Kudos bro!
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Hypocrit: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:
Read the last sentence.
For the stubborn ones, stay safe...
i was waiting for someone to make reference to that part, but your little mind forgot that he have no issue staying home even for the next five years, and he will still not lose his shape.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by RapistOnBail: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2020
MorataFC:
Covid-19 is a dress rehearsal of what to come, I mean "The Great Tribulation" only those who are washed by the blood of JESUS will be spared. (by Rapture)

Accept Jesus Christ today, tomorrow may be too late.

JESUS IS LORD
Start thinking pls
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Thinee(m): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2020
MorataFC:
Covid-19 is a dress rehearsal of what to come, I mean "The Great Tribulation" only those who are washed by the blood of JESUS will be spared. (by Rapture)

Accept Jesus Christ today, tomorrow may be too late.

JESUS IS LORD

Shut up
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by AfroBeatDiary: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2020
This video...
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by bluefilm: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Sorry bros.

But abeg make you no try enta naija at this time o!

Make you try remain for that una UK for now.

You no go die.

Una people wey rush back into naija na dem put us for this lockdown wey we dey so.

Abeg o!
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by uuzba(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Garrieveryday:

Are you expecting this epidemic to still last in the 4-5 months?
The way Nigerians are moving about, how will it not last till August?

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by joe4christ(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2020
herzernIsHere:

If the world wait that long to get the vaccine. Then it I finish for the world economy. Everything u know will collapse. The world will definitely be in chaos. There won't be rule of law or need for government. As the world will go Rogue!
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by prestige101: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2020
...una do check THAT Otedola pikin?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by lepasharon(f): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Chai..Anthony Joshua cant get a trim o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Jersey For The World Cup Voted Best In The World / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.