Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus (66603 Views)

Solskjaer: I Would Understand If The Season Is Cut Short Because Of Coronavirus / Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi / ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Perfecttouchade: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Forgive us Oh Lord and make our leaders learn to put the Nation together and not put the Nation in their pockets alone... Something gat to change in dis country.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by oyeb15: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lie. Some people are using this virus as a tool.

Wherever corona no reach,they will spread d panic news there to disrupt their economy.

If corona go now, that means nobody will die again.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by ashybabs(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Drabeey:
"meeting up with my boys"

This is a particular statement get another meaning for Naija grin
enlighten you us?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by MusaChukwudi: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
MorataFC:
Covid-19 is a dress rehearsal of what to come, I mean "The Great Tribulation" only those who are washed by the blood of JESUS will be spared. (by Rapture)

Accept Jesus Christ today, tomorrow may be too late.

JESUS IS LORD

Fcck u!
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by jonadaft: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
MorataFC:
Covid-19 is a dress rehearsal of what to come, I mean "The Great Tribulation" only those who are washed by the blood of JESUS will be spared. (by Rapture)

JESUS IS LORD
You have started skipping your Medications...
Ewu
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
MorataFC:

JESUS IS LORD

Thank you! And many Christians are busy seeing and seeking Trump as the saviour and mercy from God to deliver mankind from an invented virus with a hidden cure meant to open and usher into the door of the great tribution and enthronement of the antichrist as ONE WORLD LEADER. Many Christians are clearly deceived, Jesus clearly stated it! Reason, He says "when we see this signs, know for sure that our redemption is near i.e rapture unto heaven," but many deceived Christians are losing focus from Christ, and seeks human saviour under the guise of Christianity- an impostor as Christian imposed by the N.W.O globalists. BEWARE OF FALSE CHRIST, I.E FALSE CHRISTIAN.

Let him that is wise watch and observe carefully. Time is closing!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Onlyonebuhari: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
MorataFC:

JESUS IS LORD

Mr Man the majority of Coronavirus casualties are Christians majorly from the Italy, the home of Vatican city. Are you saying they don't believe in Christ? Most Nigerian Pastors that heal with the name of Jesus are no where to be found. Please enrol in Medical School with your fake pastors cos we need more Doctors right now than fake religious men like u guys.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by koffsman(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Actually I miss hanging out with them boiz after work damn corona Ogun kee u oooo
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Legendguru: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ye
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by rollandben(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
for the fact the deceased was a friend to our beloved Compatriot AJ. not a friend to wicked and deadliest Nigeria politicians, we say may almighty God God grants you eternal rest. RIP
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Mechanism500(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lica2baby:
First to comment ....My condolences champion Rip to the deceased
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Sadteen: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Drabeey:
"meeting up with my boys"

This is a particular statement get another meaning for Naija grin
Rude asf. It asserts him as a rude authoritarian with bullying tendencies

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Lilach55: 4:21am On Apr 03, 2020
No give aways. Haba AJ. Don't be stingy oo
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Lica2baby(f): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2020
Haha badt guy lol make I �������
lebete3000:

And I'll be the first to spank your ass this morning if you no carry your yansh comot here...
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Lica2baby(f): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2020
�������
Lilach55:
No give aways. Haba AJ. Don't be stingy oo
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by lebete3000: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2020
Lica2baby:
Haha badt guy lol make I �������

*rubs hand* tongue

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Kingvictor9(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2020
corona please leave us alone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Jersey For The World Cup Voted Best In The World / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.