Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter (1393 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees / Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by Ventura1: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2020
The Federal Ministry of finance on Twitter beg Tesla to donate ventilators to the country.

https://twitter.com/FinMinNigeria/status/1245477375313416192?s=19

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by StagethemTVee: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2020
really? Source please
Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by Ventura1: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2020
This was the same Ministry that releases billion to NASS to buy vehicles instead of equipping our hospitals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by GamalNasser: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2020
After all the billions they have received in donation they still want to beg for Ventilators instead of just buying ? Did they beg TESLA before they went and bought over 300 Toyota Camrys for National assembly? Are they aware America needs ventilators more than NIGERia at this point ?;
They should go and use the Toyota Camrys to ventilate their stupidity .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Can’t we produce the damn ventilators in Nigeria? If we can’t make them here, let’s judt place an order for them. Begging on social media like this is not really good for how image.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by Nancydearie(f): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Can you imagine? I weep for this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by yerokunphilips: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Ventura1:
This was the same Ministry that releases billion to NASS to buy vehicles instead of equipping our hospitals
Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by ijaw1stson: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Jeez it's even their verified twitter handle.. Haha Nigeria Don finish me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by HigherEd: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Awon eleribu...

Close the country's borders you refused. You refused, you were forming globalist shit. Now shit has hit the roof. Tesla can't help us right now. They would be preoccupied with manufacturing for countries that can pay large sum or that they have interest in.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by Samdede1984: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2020
It is time for the youths to take back what's their. We should occupy the street. THERE SHOULD BE A YOUTH REVOLT.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by clarocuzioo(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2020
Very stupid government run by stupid people elected by stupid people.

This administration reeks of incompetence and failure all round.

How sophisticated people elected a certificateless DULLARD as president remains the eight wonder of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by slimfit1(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Seriously
Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by HigherEd: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Ventura1:
Thank you o

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by Ventura1: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2020
The aftermath of Coronavirus will not be funny at all, with crude oil at $20 and other government dwindling revenues.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by agabusta: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2020
This is embarrassing.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by Splashme: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2020

Buhari has turned Nigeria to a joke

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by 989900: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2020
ijaw1stson:
Jeez it's even their verified twitter handle.. Haha Nigeria Don finish me

I was scared to check that 'verified' icon too, when I did, I almost fainted!

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2020
everybody is forming broke

Dangote- 1 billion
Otedola- 1 billion and many more

Have they spent it already or its audio money.

whoever is managing their twitter handle has added more embarrassment to the country
Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by toluzealous: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2020
I never really wished anyone death but at this rate if covid-19 dnt kill at least 10 of our top leaders presently in Government, it's no do well
Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by OgbeniOja1: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2020
I miss okonji
Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by obailala(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2020
I hope this isn't true...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by Built2last: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2020
shameful
Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by PDJT: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2020
-Lol grin. When you elevate empty brain-dead Hausa-Fulani people into offices higher than their intellectual capacity, what do you expect, other than elevating their begging culture to international level.

-You can’t buy competency. #IgboAmaka. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by Ventura1: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2020
More reactions

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by DCmonster: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Stupid and utterly useless government. You fools better beg for Ambubag instead of ventilators because no country will even answer you fools.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by GamalNasser: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by Victornezzar: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2020
This country is gone

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by VaselineCrew: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2020
I just re-read the tweet

It says DEVICE AND SHIPPING COST FREE!

and I was defending this when I thought they wanted to buy but had no supplier.

I can’t believe this
Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by freeze001(f): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Innoson here in Nigeria has offered to produce ventilators provided relevant ministries place their orders. Rather than explore our local options, they go a-begging! The madness in this country particularly among elected and appointed leaders is just mind-boggling. Shameless, under-qualified thieves and looters!
What has happened to all the COVID-19 funds both allocated and donated? Is it not just a few days ago that the Minister for Health said Nigeria will not need ventilators because cases here are mild and that only one person has required a ventilator? What is this request for then? Why can't they manage and unify information sharing/dissemination?

And tomorrow some loony will write one long epistle to claim that Buhari government has managed the COVID-19 situation well! God punish una!

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by VaselineCrew: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Seriously this is unbelievable

but you can buy 2020 Camry for law makers?

All those senators need to me marched out from that chamber, by like 1 million Nigerians.

They can’t kill us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by freeze001(f): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Don't forget Innosson has offered to re-purpose his production lines to produce ventilators if the relevant ministries place their orders but just look at the mess they'd rather engage in! If they has at least tried and he's unable to deliver that would have been a different case but for where!
VaselineCrew:
I just re-read the tweet

It says DEVICE AND SHIPPING COST FREE!

and I was defending this when I thought they wanted to buy but had no supplier.

I can’t believe this

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter by VaselineCrew: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2020
freeze001:
Don't forget Innosson has offered to re-purpose his production lines to produce ventilators if the relevant ministries place their orders but just look at the mess they'd rather engage in! If they has at least tried and he's unable to deliver that would have been a different case but for where!

I didn’t even know he had made such an offer.

You’re right, they could have at least tried, even if they had to introduce a monetary penalty in the contact if he couldn’t deliver.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Prepared Are You For The Emergence Of Biafra / Why Are Obaseki Supporters Not Posting His Achievements? / Buhari’s Aide Reacts To FFK's Alleged Defection To ‘Almajiri Peoples Congress’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.