Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees (2353 Views)

Hardship: “Tinubu Has Done Well, Nigeria Is So Complex” – Buhari Declares / Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode / Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Kingsmeal: 10:16pm On Mar 03
That's too soon for a renewed shege

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Kingsmeal: 10:16pm On Mar 03
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Malroux: 10:22pm On Mar 03
Everyone must collect.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by crossfm: 10:26pm On Mar 03
Hehehe.

I might not support the choice that the father made during elections,but I think he is a good father.

He had to put pride aside and desperately search for help.

I pray his child get the help.

People are really going through a lot,that's why I get annoyed when people still try to sugarcoat the situation in Nigeria today.

Our leaders must start working, enough of all the,we will,we shall,we are going to, please start doing something.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by naijaking1: 10:28pm On Mar 03
Have you appealed to PO for some help?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by freemanq(m): 10:29pm On Mar 03
Nawa o
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Ofunaofu: 10:31pm On Mar 03
E go reach everybody

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03
begging for 1.3m school fees when many cant even feed themselves.
regardless of who you voted for, WHAT ABOUT SENDING YOUR CHILDREN TO A COMMON PUBLIC SCHOOL?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by ibechris(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03
Father of APC.

Tinubu till 2031.

U think say na joke the hardship is like magnet. E no know yoruba or Hausa...na igbos still dey manage dey dodge am.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Martinsmine(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03
Wahala de oo ooo...
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by udemzyudex(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03
MrBrownJay1:
begging for 1.3m school fees when many cant even feed themselves.
regardless of who you voted for, WHAT ABOUT SENDING YOUR CHILDREN TO A COMMON PUBLIC SCHOOL?

He was paying it until Tinubu happened to him.
I pray he sees the help he seek,to drop out at 400 level is not a joke.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by afube: 10:57pm On Mar 03
crossfm:
Hehehe.

I might not support the choice that the father made during elections,but I think he is a good father.

He had to put pride aside and desperately search for help.

I pray his child get the help.

People are really going through a lot,that's why I get annoyed when people still try to sugarcoat the situation in Nigeria today.

Our leaders must start working, enough of all the,we will,we shall,we are going to, please start doing something.

I likes Tinubu's idea of an Education Bank but we have not heard anything about that one since! If we had printed money to give loans to poor students,we for no too feel this stagflation and standard of education for improve, Establishing such a bank is the kind of work that enormously talented and workaholic Dr Oby Ezekwesili for handle wella!

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by vastolord4(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03
Should Nigerians start dropping AZA for oga Presido?

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Magnetic010: 11:03pm On Mar 03
Life comes at you so quick

14 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by philiancoop(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03
Reality hit him too quickly.

He is not asking why his business is slowing down now? The economy has slowed down since May 29.

Purchasing power has reduced. Disposable income has reduced. Market size reduced. Nigeria now behind South Africa in GDP

Elections have consequences

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by iwaeda: 11:16pm On Mar 03
Kingsmeal:

Please help a brother in need. grin grin angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Rantingpiglets: 11:21pm On Mar 03
grin

This na intro.

Useless wankers cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Drversatile: 11:46pm On Mar 03
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by gaby(m): 1:50am On Mar 04
Hahahhaha

Self-destruct button successfully triggered and initiated by selves.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by EbinPawaGovt: 2:13am On Mar 04
MM
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Nyamiriflathed: 2:31am On Mar 04
naijaking1:
Have you appealed to PO for some help?
That one that could not even help Mr Ibu despite all the millions Mr Ibu helped raise. It took Muslim man Saraki to help.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Nyamiriflathed: 2:32am On Mar 04
ibechris:
Father of APC.

Tinubu till 2031.

U think say na joke the hardship is like magnet. E no know yoruba or Hausa...na igbos still dey manage dey dodge am.

Which Ibos?

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Goodvibes007: 3:04am On Mar 04
Kingsmeal:
I know this is the type of news evil and sad people delight and rejoice in. People that have nothing good going on in their lives.

Anyway, A kind hearted person as jumped in to clear the fees.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by nedekid: 3:17am On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

I know this is the type of news evil and sad people delight and rejoice in.

A kind hearted person as jumped in to clear the fees.

"Bola Tinubu lawyers" transfered the kudi, not a kind hearted person.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by ednut1(m): 3:18am On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

I know this is the type of news evil and sad people delight and rejoice in.

A kind hearted person as jumped in to clear the fees.

this is a photoshop.

The man should transfer his daughter to a federal Uni and try access the student loan BAT promised. I don’t know why people send their kids to such schools sha

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Nyamiriflathed: 3:30am On Mar 04
ednut1:
this is a photoshop.

The man should transfer his daughter to a federal Uni and try access the student loan BAT promised. I don’t know why people send their kids to such schools sha
Proof that it is Photoshop?

He is right about Obidients not celebrating any good thing. They would rather have the country burn than get better under anyone aside Peter Obi.

Is this how you hateful people want to win election in 2027 😂

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Goodvibes007: 3:34am On Mar 04
ednut1:
this is a photoshop.

Another sadist that delights in the mockery of others has arrived. Fees fully paid.

On the man's twitter account. 👇

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Nyamiriflathed: 3:39am On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

Another sadist that delights in the mockery of others has arrived. Fees fully paid.

On the man's twitter account. 👇
Some people's heart is just full of pure evil and nothing else. People are so heartless.

Proverbs 17:5
Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished. Amen.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by ednut1(m): 3:42am On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

Proof that it is Photoshop?

He is right about Obidients not celebrating any good thing. They would rather have the country burn than get better under anyone aside Peter Obi.
the fonts are not consistent. Bat lawyers is not even a real entity so why will they have an account. Use ya head lol. Its not about peter obi. Its about integrity. If you can no longer afford the fees transfer her to a cheaper uni or federal uni.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by opamoses1: 3:43am On Mar 04
ednut1:
the fonts are not consistent. Bat lawyers is not even a real entity so why will they have an account. Use ya head lol
LMAO. Mr inspector of consistent front. Drop proof that it is Photoshop. You are talking about the consistency of a screenshot. Don't you have anything important to do in your life than analysing screenshot. You think someone will post a photo shop on the twitter profile of the man. You think Nigerians can't dash a man just over 1million naira.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Social Programs In The Usa, Does It Aid Or Hinder People's Progress In Life? / Who Is Nigeria's Best Performing Governor? <poll> / World Bank Distances Itself From List Of Nigerian Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.