Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) (3257 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by frankleesehi(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2020
The word Surprise is an unexpected event that could put someone in shock with either a smile or sadness on the face of a person especially when it wasn't expected.

But this seem to be the case in this video as a guy proposed to his girlfriend only for her to collapse because of the shock.

The guy who obviously had everything planned out surprised his girlfriend after asking her to marry him in present of her friend.

This came as a huge surprise to her, but because she could not handle the tension, she collapsed.

See more: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/04/02/lady-collapses-after-her-boyfriend-proposed-to-her-photos/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by kratosonofzeus: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2020
The lady get problem
Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by Kylekent59: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Why won't she collapse when she already said yes to another guy yesterday grin grin

Or

It could be her spiritual husband struck her down immediately the guy brought out the engagement ring.

This man should run for his life.

People only collapse when bad thing happens in their life.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by donbachi(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2020
kratosonofzeus:
The lady get problem
i no sure...dis case c'mon with girls wey dia fada marry 3 wives with 30 children and 20 na girls and na she be second to d last and non of dem don marry b4...na she break record...e reach to faint,faint and faint again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by drips8(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Like she wasn't expecting him to propose in future.
Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by danny56: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2020
This tells you how she sees marriage as the ultimate. She couldn't believe it, OMG!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by Humanoid01(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Looks like a panic attack.
Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by Makavelli25: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Awwwwn So cute Mods i beg una Let nwaamaipke comment on this thread i beg
Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by chiiraq802(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2020
Faint kwaa....

Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by StephenSammie001(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2020
Really

This scenario might be in two dimensional...

One, both planned this together so as to gain more popularity... You know like, hey that's the lady who fainted when her guy proposed to her or that's the guy whose lady fainted when he proposed to her... Bla bla bla

Two, the lady couldn't believe that the guy can ask for her hands in marriage perhaps for different reasons...which may be known to her only.

Thank you.

All in all, congrats to both. Best wishes

2 Likes

Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2020
When she don PHUCK tire and NO GUY dey promote her.
Now this one has finally endorsed her, why she no go COLLAPSE

1 Like

Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by EzzyCarter: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Now, that's the real definition of FALLING in love cheesy
Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by AfroKnight: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Drama queen. Instead of her to say yes or no like a normal human being.
Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by iammo(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2020
angry

what nonsense, I will just collect my ring back, I cant come and marry an Abiku that would be fainting any how

2 Likes

Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by rosy1992(f): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2020
It isn't real.
Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by mytime24(f): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Corona attack
Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by lukui: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ladies know better!!!

I just sympathise with guy sha!!!
Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by Rickjordan(m): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Stop kneeling down proposing they will not hear... Simps sad
Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by Nehyooh(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Only a fool and an idiot will be kneeling down to propose to a lady !
Re: Lady Collapses After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (photos) by Bruno3000(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Naija girls dey faint?

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). / Chai! My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo / Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.