Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received (5583 Views)

Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by wealthtrak: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2021
Albertone:
Mine was my fault tho

This girl showed me greenlight that was bright enough to blind me.I never made a move, rather i was enjoying how she was gushing over me.Her friends told me that she loves me so much(she told them she loves me).My guys adviced me to shoot my shot,i didn't take any of them serious.

Fast forward to a year later, we no longer see often but we chat regularly and we're still in same city.I started developing strong feelings for this girl.I never hesitated,I told her my feelings online.Omo this babe politely turned me down o.I even thought she didn't want to sound cheap by accepting outrightly.I tried again after few weeks, She still NO'ed me.
After 3 months, i decided to try again one last time, same reply she gave me. I then told her to tell me when she'll be ready so i can wait.She said "See don't waste your time, i can never date you!".It hit really hard. So I told the matter to her best friend(a female).The friend said i was late, that the babe already has someone in her life.

E pain me cos na me fucck up.I blamed myself for not acting earlier.I started acting like a person that was served a break up notice.I wanted to date that best friend as a form of come back maybe e go pain the babe small.But she is not too good looking so i lock up.

Since that year till now, i never asked any babe out.I never dated anyone cos i hate rejection.So i plan to focus on my life other than babes.We are still good friends till now. We still chatted yesterday.I just feel upset whenever she in particular uses pet names on me "Baby,boo,dear,darling,honey"......Mtcheeeew! Nonsense and corona virus
Last paragraph: "Girl still likes you."wink
Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by wealthtrak: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Designerdollars:
I asked her out cause I found her extremely attractive,She agreed. We went on a date in one of the newest restaurants in my area.We had a great time ;I spent a lot (roughly 50k).The day was over and we both went out separate ways.

Two days later babe no call me..I was worried; I called her asking if all was well.
Nah so this girl change am for me oo.
She said "who do you think you are?, do you think I owe you a call just because you took me out" ?

I felt really embarrassed ehnn.
Anyways later that month I organized boys wey visit her for hostel..they broke her tv, iPhone and blender.

Seeing pictures of the whole carnage made me very satisfied grin
next time, she go know say there are some guys you DON'T offend
@"...Who do you think you are?"
She overshot her emotions, and she sounds emotionally broken!

Well a simple visit to a coffee shop
or an event-based date would have been okay to spend quality time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by wealthtrak: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
izzyboi:
Some women give a polite "no thanks". Others go above and beyond in their meanness. Show the ladies what NOT to do.

What is the worst rejection you ever got?
grin... Crazy!
Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Albertone(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
This thread makes me laugh grin

I love the seas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A white Woman In Bed With A Nigerian Man / Dear Future Husband / Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.