Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received (5589 Views)

Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Designerdollars:
yeah bro
That girl press my mumu botton that day.
u for take her to an ice cream joint.u wouldnt have spent more than 2k

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Albertone(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
YOU CAN'T BE REJECTED IF YOU DON'T EVEN APPLY IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Chop knuckles bro!
I hate it when ladies use guys to catch cruise!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Albertone(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
gunners160:
hmm, most times before you reject me, I dey always reject myself.
But there was one rejection that happened to me during my 300 level . I was so much in love with a lady then and I asked her out. in fact, that day I had to wait for her for over two hours just to speak to her. I tried talking to her she was just walking out of me. I stopped her after several attempt and I told her '" I am so crazy over you, I really like you' She said, "hmm, anything else". I like you can we talk on WhatsApp better? " she replied, 'I am in love with Jesus ". I just weak but I no still quit. I tried talking to her on WhatsApp, she just shun me. I man up met her face to face and told her, I will never call you, talk to you and pursue you again. You just dey use me form,habi? she just walked away and I deletes her number.

after some months she tried giving me green light, but I no talk to her and I acted as if I never knew her and that was how I got some one else
It's better to go for a lady that loves you than go for a lady you love!
It can't be over Emphasised

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Albertone(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mine was my fault tho

This girl showed me greenlight that was bright enough to blind me.I never made a move, rather i was enjoying how she was gushing over me.Her friends told me that she loves me so much(she told them she loves me).My guys adviced me to shoot my shot,i didn't take any of them serious.

Fast forward to a year later, we no longer see often but we chat regularly and we're still in same city.I started developing strong feelings for this girl.I never hesitated,I told her my feelings online.Omo this babe politely turned me down o.I even thought she didn't want to sound cheap by accepting outrightly.I tried again after few weeks, She still NO'ed me.
After 3 months, i decided to try again one last time, same reply she gave me. I then told her to tell me when she'll be ready so i can wait.She said "See don't waste your time, i can never date you!".It hit really hard. So I told the matter to her best friend(a female).The friend said i was late, that the babe already has someone in her life.

E pain me cos na me fucck up.I blamed myself for not acting earlier.I started acting like a person that was served a break up notice.I wanted to date that best friend as a form of come back maybe e go pain the babe small.But she is not too good looking so i lock up.

Since that year till now, i never asked any babe out.I never dated anyone cos i hate rejection.So i plan to focus on my life other than babes.We are still good friends till now. We still chatted yesterday.I just feel upset whenever she in particular uses pet names on me "Baby,boo,dear,darling,honey"......Mtcheeeew! Nonsense and corona virus

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by NYCnextStop(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Albertone:
Mine was my fault tho

This girl showed me greenlight that was bright enough to blind me.I never made a move, rather i was enjoying how she was gushing over me.Her friends told me that she loves me so much(she told them she loves me).My guys adviced me to shoot my shot,i didn't take any of them serious.

Fast forward to a year later, we no longer see often but we chat regularly and we're still in same city.I started developing strong feelings for this girl.I never hesitated,I told her my feelings online.Omo this babe politely turned me down o.I even thought she didn't want to sound cheap by accepting outrightly.I tried again after few weeks, She still NO'ed me.
After 3 months, i decided to try again one last time, same reply she gave me. I then told her to tell me when she'll be ready so i can wait.She said "See don't waste your time, i can never date you!".It hit really hard. So I told the matter to her best friend(a female).The friend said i was late, that the babe already has someone in her life.

E pain me cos na me fucck up.I blamed myself for not acting earlier.I started acting like a person that was served a break up notice.I wanted to date that best friend as a form of come back maybe e go pain the babe small.But she is not too good looking so i lock up.

Since that year till now, i never asked any babe out.I never dated anyone cos i hate rejection.So i plan to focus on my life other than babes.We are still good friends till now. We still chatted yesterday.I just feel upset whenever she in particular uses pet names on me "Baby,boo,dear,darling,honey"......Mtcheeeew! Nonsense and corona virus
so why are you still friends with her. Why give her that privilege

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by annygifty(f): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Designerdollars:
I asked her out cause I found her extremely attractive,She agreed. We went on a date in one of the newest restaurants in my area.We had a great time ;I spent a lot (roughly 50k).The day was over and we both went out separate ways.

Two days later babe no call me..I was worried; I called her asking if all was well.
Nah so this girl change am for me oo.
She said "who do you think you are?, do you think I owe you a call just because you took me out" ?

I felt really embarrassed ehnn.
Anyways later that month I organized boys wey visit her for hostel..they broke her tv, iPhone and blender.

Seeing pictures of the whole carnage made me very satisfied grin
next time, she go know say there are some guys you DON'T offend

You shouldn't have done that.
You should have settled it by explaining what you wanted to her.
You destroying the whole things didn't return your 50 k, neither did she call you thereafter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Never asked a lady out. So there is nothing for me to be worried about. Lived in a country where ladies ask men out and vice versa, for almost a decade.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Albertone(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
NYCnextStop:
so why are you still friends with her. Why give her that privilege
We were friends before and i wouldn't want to cut her off just because she turned me down.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by placeofallure(f): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
There was a guy on my neck back in school. He'd follow me everywhere like MTN but I don't just like him, his surname, is a prominent family from Kwara State but I no send o. He's not as handsome as I would love them. You know then (I'm a bit of old school) girls had this notion of prince charming- tall, dark and handsome. It was never about the money. So I kept on rejecting him. The day he'd finally be set free from my shackles, I said something very mean to him. I told him he must be very ambitious to wanna date me. This got to him I think, and he never asked or followed me about anymore.

Thinking back, I regret telling him that, I should have let him down more gently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by moyosore32: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
i just got outta sec school then, and honestly i wasnt used to getting turned down by gals, although i wasn't a woman wrapper anyways, buh this gal fall my hand stylishly big time, she says she's heard several stuffs about me, like dating her friend who's my school mate and all that, she don't have power to fight, especially fighting Adeola which happens to be ma bestie then, I was really embarrassed cos I pkage phonetics for that babe buh she no gree, las las I give up.... Zainab if ur seeing this, I hope you have eventually married that ugly boy u won't have to fight over now, buh if ur still single I still fit apply

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Albertone(m): 1:12am On Apr 03, 2020
placeofallure:
There was a guy on my neck back in school. He'd follow me everywhere like MTN but I don't just like him, his surname, is a prominent family from Kwara State but I no send o. He's not as handsome as I would love them. You know then (I'm a bit of old school) girls had this notion of prince charming- tall, dark and handsome. It was never about the money. So I kept on rejecting him. The day he'd finally be set free from my shackles, I said something very mean to him. I told him he must be very ambitious to wanna date me. This got to him I think, and he never asked or followed me about anymore.

Thinking back, I regret telling him that, I should have let him down more gently.
If you had agreed then,you would have witnessed what is called "hot love"

You know the kind of love your partner will show you and you be like "this love is too much".Common fly,he won't let it near you. That's genuine love.
Well, it's past now but i feel for the guy lol

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Elimon(m): 1:14am On Apr 03, 2020
Even tho its in secondary school its ..still part of life experience tho...in my Ss1 I fell for this girl Susan.She was a very religious girl an very brilliant... A front seater.It took my lot of guts to even mam up to the most famous girl in class to ask her out...but the innocent me did it.I asked my friends that were close to her to talk to her for me...both girls and guys...the thing turned to a class toasting on my behalf.. As shy and naive as I was at then,I had guts.She finally turned me down saying she was not ready...that we should wait till ss2
Oya ss2 came..she was still in my class..luckily we both did arts.My friends brought up the case again...telling me to ask her out once more...even my female friends would tell me she talks about me in the hostel with other girls...jess! I was damn proud of myself.. So finally this girl likes me.I started sending her messages...chatted her on 2go,she toasted her on class numerous times...babe told me she needed a little time.at then she was aiming chapel prefect, she was equaled to mother Mary in school.I never gave up...followed her up...till I had a last meeting with her...in the midst of her churchy friends.I had to endure and sit.She finnaly told me she wasn't ready for a relationship in sec school and that its a No...I was speechless.. I just gave a mumu smile and left.
As life wanted it...she was never the chapel prefect she wanted to become...funny enough...I dated the chapel prefect and she was the assistant..babe regretted tho...

11 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 03, 2020
UncleSege75:

How people feel comfy lavishing on women
i tire cheesy
Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by izzyboi(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2020
gunners160:
hmm, most times before you reject me, I dey always reject myself but there was one rejection that happened to me during my 300 level . I was so much in love with a lady then and I asked her out in fact, that day I had to wait for her for over two hours just to speak to her. I tried talking to her she was just walking out of me. I stopped her after several attempt and I told her '" I am so crazy over you, I really like you' She said, "hmm, anything else". I like you can we talk on WhatsApp better? " she replied, 'I am in love with Jesus ". I just weak but I no still quit. I tried talking to her on WhatsApp, she just shun me. I man up met her face to face and told her, I will never call you, talk to you and pursue you again. You just dey use me form,habi? she just walked away and I deleted her number.

after some months she tried giving me green light, but I no talk to her and I acted as if I never knew her and that was how I got some one else

Ehya dis sounds painful
Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by izzyboi(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2020
placeofallure:

Ambitious, lol. He'll probably never forget
Are you still in touch with him

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Dfynboi: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Omo9ja147:
mehn... lemme think..okay... a lady once told me that... guy, I'm too expensive for you.... will never forget that day...
see finishing
Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by izzyboi(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2020
cc Rocktation farano
Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by placeofallure(f): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
izzyboi:

Ambitious, lol. He'll probably never forget
Are you still in touch with him

No, I am not. I just don't like him.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rejection should not be seen as negative or anything that takes you from your comfort zone, it should be seen as a yard stick to propel you to greater heights. Dust yourself and forge along. Rejections must come and you should be prepared for it. The ability to manage it would make you a better person. Rejections would only stop when you are at the top of the ladder. Please visit my blog, follow and comment www.hightaughts.com

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by izzyboi(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
placeofallure:

No, I am not. I just don't like him.
Oh, okay
Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Russo35(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
It was during my service year, I guess the villagers have had a fair share of corpers escapades with their daughters so making it so hard for the gals to even come around the corpers lodge..So from the start it was so hard.... After and before that I find it hard to ask any babe out, we just vibe and they tell me the "l love you " first then the "let us date" ish... And after it fades wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by ManuelMount(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
izzyboi:
Some women give a polite "no thanks". Others go above and beyond in their meanness. Show the ladies what NOT to do.

What is the worst rejection you ever got?

I liked her she liked me but she was my guys ex

I knew before hand Sha but I thought she had broken since

Only for me to call my guy

And guess what
They had gotten back 2geda and broken up again.

I just laughed but it Pained me

I have lost the ginger to ask a girl out .

Waiting for school to resume so I start my I don't care attitude

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Omo9ja147(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dfynboi:
see finishing
bros na murder oo
Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by izzyboi(m): 11:59am On Apr 05, 2020
Russo35:
It was during my service year, I guess the villagers have had a fair share of corpers escapades with their daughters so making it so hard for the gals to even come around the corpers lodge..So from the start it was so hard.... After and before that I find it hard to ask any babe out, we just vibe and they tell me the "l love you " first then the "let us date" ish... And after it fades wink

Where's the rejection

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I like this, You're totally right

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by GeneralPula: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
Laso bro

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Russo35(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
izzyboi:

Where's the rejection

She said NO because of the outlined reason...
Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by divineappo(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Designerdollars:
I asked her out cause I found her extremely attractive,She agreed. We went on a date in one of the newest restaurants in my area.We had a great time ;I spent a lot (roughly 50k).The day was over and we both went out separate ways.

Two days later babe no call me..I was worried; I called her asking if all was well.
Nah so this girl change am for me oo.
She said "who do you think you are?, do you think I owe you a call just because you took me out" ?

I felt really embarrassed ehnn.
Anyways later that month I organized boys wey visit her for hostel..they broke her tv, iPhone and blender.

Seeing pictures of the whole carnage made me very satisfied grin
next time, she go know say there are some guys you DON'T offend
Bro, you are a Legend

Some girls need to be dealt with, some of these girls are just heartless and loveless

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

THEN I'D GO FOR A BEER.
ma man, somebody get this man 2bottles of cold Goldberg

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by Dreadlock69(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hnmmmmm

First babe tell me say No on 2go I send am smiley gift she still say No like five times anyway nah try your luck I do cause I know say she get boyfriend .

Second babe nah for ss2 she tell me no say she wan face her studies but they she dey give m greenlight and my highest for her head nah 200
Mumu me write love letter my mummy tear am advise me I still write another one give am I just dey remember how mumu I be that time

Another nah one girl the girl say No she no fit date any guy say them be the same but I Sha know she be good kisser and one night stand we did still want a relationship with her but she replied No me move on

Another overdoes me with love , best couple blah blah but kiss I no see I ask am out she say she get boyfriend fine and good make we walk away but no we be like boyfriend and girlfriend she diceive be bahd emotionally and mentally damage me bahd bahd
Re: Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received by wealthtrak: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2021
Albertone:
Mine was my fault tho

Last paragraph: "Girl still likes you."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Marry A Fat Girl / Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria / Mr Nairaland 2015 Post Election Comment Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.