Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer (2233 Views)

See How Girls Were Forced To Serve Food Unclad Yrs Ago. They've Started It Again / Two Girls Were Fighting, See Me Separating Them ( Adult 18+ ) / I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by lactemps(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2010
If Girls were like,phones , which would you prefer? - Your Vote Counts!!!

VOTE HERE
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by edlion57(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2010
ask anoda person 2 read dis ur post
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Madukaele(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2010
Silly question
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by 190: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2010
i-phone 4

or HTC windowz 7 mozart,

she has to have these fone's to be in my class~!
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by johnnygan(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2010
Blackberry torch
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by NnamdiN: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2010
She has to be nokia, very strong and reliable. Sadly, all my girlfriends are china phones
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by livedit(f): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2010
I'm not too "educated" on cell phones. But I know I would be one of the top of the lines.  One that's 4G, not so complex, but have everything you need, sleek look, class, diverse with a nice feel.
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by 1one: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2010
NnamdiN:

She has to be nokia, very strong and reliable. Sadly, all my girlfriends are china phones
lol. grin But you are the one doing the shopping,so it's your fault that you are having "china phones" relating girl friends, china phones are really cheap so you have to be more friendly with your bank before you can get N series,E series or X series kind of girls.
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2010
Dat will be nokia all d way
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by NnamdiN: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2010
1one:

lol. grin But you are the one doing the shopping,so it's your fault that you are having "china phones" relating girl friends, china phones are really cheap so you have to be more friendly with your bank before you can get N series,E series or X series kind of girls.
lol at the "series" but seriously bro, if u r nt a techy guy, it'd b difficult to differentiate btw china N97 and d real N97, so u know what it means to buy a 70k N97 just to find out later it was d chinese version
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Omolola1(f): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2010
hmmmmmn
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by 1one: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2010
@Nnamdi D i feel your pain especially when you are not given a condition for return or a period of free trial, well you would have to keep managing your "china phones" like that luckily they have low shelf life so they can be changed easily but next time when shopping you can borrow a friend's E63/N97 so that you can compare it with the one you are about to buy, Then try shopping in places like AJAH,Lekki,VGC,BANANA ISLAND etc.it reduces your chances of getting a china phone.
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by chikeorji123(m): 4:39am On Dec 31, 2010
1one:

@Nnamdi D i feel your pain especially when you are not given a condition for return or a period of free trial, well you would have to keep managing your "china phones" like that luckily they have low shelf life so they can be changed easily but next time when shopping you can borrow a friend's E63/N97 so that you can compare it with the one you are about to buy, Then try shopping in places like AJAH,Lekki,VGC,BANANA ISLAND etc.it reduces your chances of getting a china phone.

grin grin grin.chei!!! so ladies don become phones grin grin gyrating on ground laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by freecocoa(f): 4:52am On Dec 31, 2010
No be una fault.
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by NnamdiN: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2010
1one:

o boy see analysis now lol
Jeez!!! grin grin
freecocoa:

No be una fault.
Nne no vex, d effect of harmattan is too hard on our brains
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by lagbaja21: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2010
Anyone that is permanently on silent mode. grin
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2010
lagbaja21:

ashewo oshi, o ga l'ara e, nkan ti won n ri si niyen.
afi obirin sha
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by lagbaja20: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2010
Username: lagbaja21 Picture/Text
Name: lagbaja21
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: Today at 07:06:41 AM
Last Active: Today at 07:23:45 AM
MSN:
YIM:
Email: hidden
Current Status: Online
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Spclst900: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2010
NnamdiN:

Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2010
@post

A mukina2 version grin
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by lagbaja21: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2010
lagbaja20:

Username: lagbaja21 Picture/Text
Name: lagbaja21

Madman, you don reach here?
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Phate07(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2010

I guess i'll have to go for an iPhone, cos of the restrictions. She will be rejecting external toast and unwarranted attentions. grin grin
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2010
190:

i-phone 4

or HTC windowz 7 mozart,

she has to have these fone's to be in my class~!

Period!
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by InkedNerd(f): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2010
How degrading tongue. Why am I not surprised by this? Smh undecided
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by manblaaque(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2010
motorola blade.dt is,slim,slim and slim.
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Mygoldie(f): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2010
such madness!
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by 190: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2010
^^I bet she's nokia 3310 (i) strong old and reliable like Union bank!!
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Mygoldie(f): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2010
190:

^^I bet she's nokia 3310 (i) strong old and reliable like Union bank!!

There's no phone like nokia 3310.remember when you stole your father's last change just to get a nokia 3310?
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by lactemps(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2010
The voting still remains empty, The analysis is great here, but who has voted? NONE: Lol follow the link below to cast Ur vote.

http://reallovers.net/general-chat/topic53.html

As for below:
Posted by: Madukaele
Silly question
Posted by: edlion57
ask anoda person 2 read dis your post

I think its important you loosen up a little bit, let go of Ur HARD Looks, and smile for a min. Its all a little joke for the spirit, 2 lift up your gloomy face. Lol,
Have a jolly New year Celebration People,

Keep Voting
http://reallovers.net/general-chat/topic53.html
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by johndoe200: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2010
lagbaja21:

Man this is a classic. grin

Inked_Nerd:

How degrading tongue. Why am I not surprised by this? Smh undecided

What is degrading about this? Are you better or of more use than a phone? kiss
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Dyt(f): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2010
Dey cant simply afford a worthy,durable,reliable,strong,classy,expensive n profit oriented 4one

fake n cheap broke a55 dudes
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by 1one: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2010
johndoe200:

Man this is a classic. grin

What is degrading about this? Are you better or of more use than a phone? kiss
Ouch!!.that's got to hurt

(1) (2) (Reply)

What should my friend do? / Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... / 10 Things Men Say, And What They Really Mean!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.