Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer (2236 Views)

See How Girls Were Forced To Serve Food Unclad Yrs Ago. They've Started It Again / Two Girls Were Fighting, See Me Separating Them ( Adult 18+ ) / I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by 1one: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2010
johndoe200:

Man this is a classic.  grin

What is degrading about this? Are you better or of more use than a phone?  kiss
Ouch!!.that's a bit too hard,sure going to hurt
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by akinsadeez(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2010
I would prefer a good sony ericsson. The joystick is so easy to play with and they dont make too much noise.
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by akinsadeez(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2010
I would prefer a good sony ericsson. The joystick is so easy to play with and they dont make too much noise.
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by seedord247(m): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2010
I would prefer 3310 cus no one will be able share her with me for i.e no ping me, no wlan, no internet connectivity, only me will be messaging her and calling her
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by ogagusps3: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2010
iPhone 4. Period
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Dsense(m): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2010
OP.
Iphone 4 of course. grin
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2010
well let me think ***thinking****

Not china, they don't last and make too much noise

not samsung, too much restrictions and privacy

not motorolla, charging port gets spoilt easily

maybe sony ericcsson, but they ain't too strong

not an i phone, not of much use here in nigeria

windows mobile, cool but don't like the looks

oh yeah i got it

ITS A NOKIA, strong, long battery life, clear voice, high speed browser, different options, classy, name it all
my girlfriend is definetly a nokia cos she's got all these quality and much more

in fact am buying her a nokia N95 next year with inscription on the pack '' thanks for being yourself'' grin grin grin
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by johnnygan(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2011
Lol
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2011
motorola A1000
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by allabosky(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2011
nokia 3310, tasted n trusted.
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by viruz007(m): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2011
i tink i'll go wit 190. Iphone 4 or HTC windowz mozart or if i wanna go lower Nokia N8, cool grin
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by lola34(f): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2011
If boys girls were like phones, which would you prefer?

iPhone 4
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Nixonyme(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2011
lol, iPhone of course. Why? She's smart, with a huge internal memory, reponds 2 my soft touch, trips my frnds n every person who sees her wit me, several apps, has supporting programs 4 almost everytin I plan 2 do, cnt do without her, and as much as she finds favor in d eyes of every1 who meets her, only I got d password 2 unlock her , But she xpensive 2 keep. I had 2 open an account wit iTunes 2 get her up n running. lol, Funny thread.
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Mynd44: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2011
^^^
Nice reply
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by Goldieluks: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2011
seedord247:

I would prefer 3310 cus no one will be able share her with me for i.e no ping me, no wlan, no internet connectivity, only me will be messaging her and calling her

Lmao,no go area. grin
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by malaria(f): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2011
@op go home and ask ur father.rubbish.
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by MrCork19: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2011
I would prefar Goldieluks or Mrs Chima. They are easy to presss tongue
Re: If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer by MrCork19: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
**I suspect GoldieUk is like Motorola529 without batteries and Mrs Chima is like Mecury121 without ariel undecided***

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Please Tell Me Am Wrong / Did I Do The Right Thing? / Naija Babes And Their Scam...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.