Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man (107684 Views)

Two Suspected One-Chance Robbers Escape As Mob Tries To Set Them Ablaze / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oritzy:
true just watched the video

So, Warri is now a place in the Democratic Republic of Congo?

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oritzy:
true just watched the video
that video is not in Nigeria.. guys too dey quick fall for fake news

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by aigboeben(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ryocaj:

The Soldiers av gone on a killing spree.. they av killed lots of youth in warri as of now
How true is this? When did they kill youths in Warri today?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

that video is not in Nigeria.. guys too dey quick fall for fake news

You dey mind them..

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ryocaj:

The Soldiers av gone on a killing spree.. they av killed lots of youth in warri as of now

Lol! Is it the Warri I'm residing or there's another Warri I'm oblivious of?

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by aigboeben(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
DavidEsq:

Blatant lie! I remember when an okada man was killed by a MOPOL. For two weeks straight, one MOPOL was killed each day and his rifle taken. No be this clear eye James Ibori and CP rub mind to end the wahala. U seem to forget that these are the small boys of that place. If their big Bros stand up, u would think that a war has broken out in warri. U forget the Ijaw and Itsekiri fight, where ijaw boys were carrying weapons bigger than BH guns and levelled Itsekiri. Ibori got tired and said "whenever dem fight finish, make dem let me know". If another youth is killed, no more patrolling soldier for warri.
Just pray soldiers do not retaliate. Warri is not invisible. Where's Tompolo?
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by aigboeben(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Roon9:

Is like you dunno the area they talking about is just beside the creeks. Depot of smuggling....Army av returned now. Boys exchanging bullets as we speak
Really? Give us updates
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Ablemax(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
How grear are the mighty fallen, the nigeria army have long lost its valour,respect, and fear
Was planing to join the army but changed my mind when seeing how they are been killed and slaughter any how by ordinary civilians and bokoharam and iswap.......

to worsen the whole issue up the federal government does not even regard their lives

Las las them go say na wetin they SIGNED FOR

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Dionwems: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nigeria military should stop molesting and killing of innocent and armless Nigerians for God sake. Look at other countries that announed their stay at home, their military did not kill any of their citizen so why in Nigeria. It is high time to call a spared a spared. They derive joy in killing innocent Nigerians that are armless all in the Tribal hatred. It is well with Nigeria. God will expose this country soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by KingAzubuike(f): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
jrerico1:
lol soldier were Dy Dy get down stready for area. Just stay ur Lagos this side too rough for you
I remember there was once a community in bayelsa called Odi. Today that place cease to exist because of something similar to this.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by babydioku(f): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
revolution loading...
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
aigboeben:

Just pray soldiers do not retaliate. Warri is not invisible. Where's Tompolo?
tompolo is alive an well.. probably just waiting for bubu's government to come to an end..
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I remember there was once a community in bayelsa called Odi. Today that place cese you o exist because of something similar to this.

So, you're comparing Warri to an unknown forest somewhere in Bayelsa?

You're not even typing correctly (cese you o exist). See what your urge to reply every comment has done to you. Shame.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I remember there was once a community in bayelsa called Odi. Today that place cese you o exist because of something similar to this.
and how is that case related to this.?? is odi town in Bayelsa warri in delta state.. ?? how immature of you
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Jamiuolatoye(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by brosprophet(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The same people were beating up taskforce officials trying to implement the law yesterday. That's why I'm not pitying them. They caused their own problem if this didn't happen they will continue. What are they feeling like? They beat up task force yesterday, today they are beating up soldiers all because the don't wanna stay at home. It takes violence to handle violence.

Hey! Say what you know! Which thesame people? Is ugbuangue and jakpa junction thesame?
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ifko: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Powersurge:

Keep quiet. Stonehead! It unfortunately that the so called literate people could support barbarism. You want soldier to wipe out people for what? Have they wiped out communities that shield Bokoharam members that killed hundreds of soldiers?

It is the same idi*t like you that will find himself in govt tomorrow and make barbaric policies. Mofo!

Don't mind the stupid guy (iammo) i argued with him earlier online today on this issue.. wicked soul supporting evil deeds
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Kalapizim(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hedonini:

There is a massive leakage in your brain. Military doesn't tolerate what? What have they done about the billions of naira worth of weapons (including gun trucks, armoured tanks, etc) obtained from them directly by Boko Haram? Is it not Boko Haram that attacks Nigerian Army bases whenever they like, kill the cowardly soldiers stationed there and ransack their stockpile of weapons and drive away armoured tanks? What has the army done about that? Oh, shebi the "military will never tolerate a missing rifle"? Fool.

There's nothing more disgusting than giving this clueless Nigerian military props that they don't deserve. They don't tolerate fire. Let them prove that where it matters, not using soft work like unarmed civilians and IPOB to score very cheap points.
Stop tellings me nonsense
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by luckshine007: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Same idiots that beat up taskforce officials yesterday must have felt they could take their game to a whole new level by confronting and challenging a soldier. Well ,you can kill him but just know that when you're back to your senses, it's an action you'll regret forever.

You kill one, they come back with a thousands and everything in that community will pay for it. Not even the houseflies will be spared.

By the way something about these warri people is that the slogan "warri no dey carry last" has gotten into their heads for so many years. Reason why they always try to form baddoo /gangster in anything. They never jam yet.

Boko haram have been killing them for years now, while Dey not come back for them... rubbish
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Kalapizim(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
chiiraq802:

All the riffles missing in borno and Maiduguri, what are the army doing about it??
why are you replying me
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Roon9(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kalapizim:
They don't know ! Military will never tolerate a missing rifle.

The book haram own how many didn't they tolerate?
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Tonysmith4sure(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I still repeat nothing will happen, besides the soldier killed a civilian first.

Oga, you no go believe am if person tell you. The case never end. Those boys don buy better better job.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by KingAzubuike(f): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
ALKARULEZZ:

So, you're comparing Warri to an unknown forest somewhere in Bayelsa?

You're not even typing correctly (cese you o exist). See what your urge to reply every comment has done to you. Shame.
But your common sense should tell you it was keyboard error.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Onoriode31: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:

to make matters worst , they disarmed and seized his riffle and perhaps it is now stolen... Army would never ever tolerate that and they would definitely come back for a full scale raid, and unlike riot police men that use tear gas and smokes.. Nigerian Army use live bullets
. Sometimes am surprise at ur comments with your comments here are you guys encouraging the Nigeria army too act right ? Why don't u try too investigate and get too know the reason for is death and what lead too is beating
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

But your common sense should tell you it was keyboard error.

Don't hide behind the veil of "keyboard error." There's no such word as "cese" in English language. Your urge to prove and score useless points got the better of you.

You're even resorting to insults, which is one of the byproducts of frustration. Doh. Korofo Advocate.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by aigboeben(m): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
I hope you won't start calling soldiers names now that they have killed 10 of your gallant senseless youths
When and where did soldiers kill 10 youths?
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by jeph19(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

For ugbuagwue along npa Express road
Ok... Thanks
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Galadimabawa: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
I'm waiting for the returning match
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by toyota9282: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is bad
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by KingAzubuike(f): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
ALKARULEZZ:

Don't hide behind the veil of "keyboard error." There's no such word as "cese" in English language. Your urge to prove and score useless points got the better of you.

You're even resorting to insults, which is one of the byproducts of frustration. Doh. Korofo Advocate.
I wanted to reply you but I remembered you're a regular customer of the jobs section.

Get a job and focus on becoming something in life instead of wasting time on nairaland arguing.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by henryhemon(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Same idiots that beat up taskforce officials yesterday must have felt they could take their game to a whole new level by confronting and challenging a soldier. Well ,you can kill him but just know that when you're back to your senses, it's an action you'll regret forever.

You kill one, they come back with a thousands and everything in that community will pay for it. Not even the houseflies will be spared.

By the way something about these warri people is that the slogan "warri no dey carry last" has gotten into their heads for so many years. Reason why they always try to form baddoo /gangster in anything. They never jam yet.

What nonsense are you saying? Go and type this bullcrap there then you will know if it's getting to their head or not anuofia.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I wanted to reply you but I remembered you're a regular customer of the jobs section.

Get a job and focus on becoming something in life instead of wasting time on nairaland arguing.

Oh! You had to drift from the actual discourse to something as flippant as perusing my NL activities. You didn't even check it properly. What a plebeian.

Thank your stars I'm not a braggart, coupled with the fact that I don't engage lowlives and stinkers in verbal scuffles both online and offline, else, you'd have committed suicide by now. You're not worth it.

Continue searching for under-18 teenagers to sleep with. The law will catch up with you soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men / Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / Girl Who Resembles Actor In Jos Sex Video Faces Hostility (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.