Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man (107685 Views)

Two Suspected One-Chance Robbers Escape As Mob Tries To Set Them Ablaze / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by frankson1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
DavidEsq:

They are sir. If they aren't, Obasanjo who was a military man with a lion heart who tried levelling them m, had to negotiate when he saw that Nigeria was set to burn. Let me make it very clear to u that it is only a warri man that can hold a community hostage and still be on his rights and be well spoken of. The average warri boy is very intelligent and very friendly, as well as ambitious. He would respect u so long as u respect him. This is the same with the average sapele boy who is believed to be more astute that the warri boy. Don't play with those guys o!

You have a point though.

Thanks for responding without using abusive words grin
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by maasoap(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Cityguy:
We hardly hear of this ridiculous killings by soldiers up north. Aboki soldiers, well-done oooo...

Hmmm! Extrajudicial killings in the north is even more rampant than you knew. The problem is that some of the states in the north are already in war, so many extrajudicial killings there go unnoticed or unreported. There are many soldiers undergoing Court martial for killing unarmed civilians in the north.
Don't know why southerners always have this mindset that it is only in South that there are extrajudicial killings, that the land borders are closed and that northerners are enjoying smuggled items, that soldiers and police officers killing people in the south are of northern extraction. I guess it boils down to lack of trusts
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by maasoap(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
illicit:

u can lie o....
a soldier is not a god abeg....
na uniform and guns Dem get
if he kill a civilian Dem got to kill am too.....
if to kill person dey hungry am, make he request for transfer to borno....

My guy, are you still claiming that the guy lied because I'm in possession of a video clip of how soldiers are dragging the corpse of your stubborn brothers and how the rest are are just shouting their "hey hey hey". Stubborn goats. I saw the video clips of how they were beating up the task force, of how they fatally injured a soldier
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by zmanto(m): 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol@ warri local government chairman.. haha. And so?.. in military era, a colonel was equivalent to a governor. In today's democracy, a governor cannot even talk to an ordinary captain anyhow. If you don't know, even a warrant officer has enough power to turn that area to a ghost town and the military is so powerful, if they report the situation to their superiors, the worse they'll do is to calm them down because the civilians don cross boundary, they bit more than they could chew.... That soldier was disarmed and almost killed if not for the intervention of sympathizers. If the soldiers overlook it and allow it to die down, theres a probability those people will repeat that kind of nonsense again but if the soldiers teach them a bitter lesson, next time, they'll think twice.
big lie, I'm not supporting them for anything sha but who don collect don collect.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by CoronaV: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lifedonor:
I beg everyone in that community to desert... These soldiers will kill even the ant that breathes there..
Humans are still breathing in Sambisa
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ElderKollynxman(m): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nackzy:
Why Attempt, if the one that shot the young man was caught in action why not kill him at once, cos he'll continue killing people like that if you spare him

Why not go there and kill him na
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by MATTHEW90(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Same idiots that beat up taskforce officials yesterday must have felt they could take their game to a whole new level by confronting and challenging a soldier. Well ,you can kill him but just know that when you're back to your senses, it's an action you'll regret forever.

You kill one, they come back with a thousands and everything in that community will pay for it. Not even the houseflies will be spared.

By the way something about these warri people is that the slogan "warri no dey carry last" has gotten into their heads for so many years. Reason why they always try to form baddoo /gangster in anything. They never jam yet.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Tymix54(m): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
The true story... The deceased refused to stop at the checkpoint and adhere to the instructions in respect of the lockdown along Ugwuangwe Gen Area.. When will Nigerians learn to obey simple rules and avoid misfortunes like this

It is well
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ElderKollynxman(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
maasoap:

My guy, are you still claiming that the guy lied because I'm in possession of a video clip of how soldiers are dragging the corpse of your stubborn brothers and how the rest are are just shouting their "hey hey hey". Stubborn goats. I saw the video clips of how they were beating up the task force, of how they fatally injured a soldier

Ignore this warri people, only a stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave. I watched the video too, why did the rest run and were shouting from afar? Abi dem say warri no dey carry last, make them come front na. Soldiers go slaughter all of them like chickens. I hate the way they always show their stupidity taking it to mean stubbornness. Abi na only one dem kill b4 and their chief told them the soldier have been apprehended, still dey attacked soldiers, na 100 soldiers go kill this time and nothing will happen.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by pawesome(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
jrerico1:
lol soldier were Dy Dy get down stready for area. Just stay ur Lagos this side too rough for you
I de north o������...if you see Hausa boys de avoid wahala,e get why!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by pawesome(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Egoveen:
WHEN THE SOLDIERS ARE THROUGH WITH THEIR RAIDINGS THEN THE BOYS WILL START THEIR OWN RAIDING ON THE SOLDIERS.......COME OUT WITH YOUR BIKE AS A SOLDIER AND DIE A PAINFUL DEATH.....THUNDER FIRE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS
and who do you think will loose on a long run?
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by kpaofame: 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol@ warri local government chairman.. haha. And so?.. in military era, a colonel was equivalent to a governor. In today's democracy, a governor cannot even talk to an ordinary captain anyhow. If you don't know, even a warrant officer has enough power to turn that area to a ghost town and the military is so powerful, if they report the situation to their superiors, the worse they'll do is to calm them down because the civilians don cross boundary, they bit more than they could chew.... That soldier was disarmed and almost killed if not for the intervention of sympathizers. If the soldiers overlook it and allow it to die down, theres a probability those people will repeat that kind of nonsense again but if the soldiers teach them a bitter lesson, next time, they'll think twice.

Oga abi madam since 1998, Warri have been packed with soldiers with army check point more than any other zone i have been to...entering into Warri the first thing is Army check point like it is a war zone.. soldier have reprisal but it is not new to many in that area.
I just hope it do not get ugly, Warri Crisis and militancy is what we dont want a repeat of ..
There is no justification for killing an unarmed civilian while enforcing lockdown
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by KingAzubuike(f): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
pawesome:
I de north o������...if you see Hausa boys de avoid wahala,e get why!
You don't need to reply him.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ElderKollynxman(m): 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
yomisley:
My own is what right does a soldier has to kill a person? you are suppose to order the citizens to go back home. Those of you saying jargons supporting the soldier weh kill person pikin, I pray it’s one of your family member we would see if you would come up here to support there actions. This soldiers are doing things to the extreme.

Only in Africa/Nigeria you experience this rubbish.

Nobody is in support of the killing, but 2 wrongs can not make a right. An average warri man believes he is stubborn and always wants to show their stubbornness out in public without thinking, that is the problem with them. Thank God u know it's only in Afircan/nigeria such happens, Na naija we dey no be America, so man gats use em head. U carry mind go beat soldier and u say nothing dey happen?
And concerning the guy that was killed, I read a different story online. They said the guy was driving a vehicle without a plate number and was stopped by unarmed policemen, he zoomed passed them and the police alerted soldiers ahead, so the soldiers flagged him down and he also zoomed passed them which led to a chase, that was how his tire was shot, he came down and tried fleeing from the scene b4 he was shot. The first story I heard was he was going to take his sick father to the hospital (do u expect the soldiers to know his mind without him telling them?), then soldiers flagged him down and as he was trying to stop they shot his back tire. The second story sounds false because a soldier doesn't just shoot for no reason. Secondly they flagged him down and still shot his back tire, if they flagged him down I see no reason why the soldier will shoot except he didnt slow down. Lastly, his back tire was shot, that is to say that the soldier shot him from behind, this only means that he drove past them already b4 the shot. It is very clear that the guy did not stop when he was flagged down.
There was no camera there to show exactly what happened, but what I know is that a soldier doesn't just shoot for no reason, it's either he was threatened, attacked or the person did something and tried to flee. Even if u commit an offence and still stand, a soldier will not shoot at you, except you do it and try escaping.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
I admire der courage but ARMYYY?? Big mistake
More blood shed loadin
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ElderKollynxman(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2020
Tymix54:
The true story... The deceased refused to stop at the checkpoint and adhere to the instructions in respect of the lockdown along Ugwuangwe Gen Area.. When will Nigerians learn to obey simple rules and avoid misfortunes like this

It is well

I thought as much, soldiers do not just shoot without any reason.
Warri people always mistake stupidity for courage. They just do thing without thinking, that is an average warri man for u and that is the same mentality their young ones are being brought up with.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 03, 2020
Kalapizim:
Stop tellings me nonsense
You're daft. Get lost.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ElderKollynxman(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Nackzy:
Why Attempt, if the one that shot the young man was caught in action why not kill him at once, cos he'll continue killing people like that if you spare him

Like say you dey warri now u for follow for the people wey soldiers kill troway like chickens.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ElderKollynxman(m): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Eriggs come and see what they are doing to your fellow soldiers oh, be making mouth here in nairaland.

Go misbehave for warri make them treat your fuçk up.
Na una fuckup dem go treat las las. 100 civilians for 1solider. Like say u come out u fo follow for the people wey soldier kill like chicken.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ElderKollynxman(m): 12:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Well you have see it in warri now. There's always a first time

And the part2 no go end well for una. As una take post this one, make una also post the return leg of the soldiers ooo. I cant wait to watch
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ElderKollynxman(m): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Same idiots that beat up taskforce officials yesterday must have felt they could take their game to a whole new level by confronting and challenging a soldier. Well ,you can kill him but just know that when you're back to your senses, it's an action you'll regret forever.

You kill one, they come back with a thousands and everything in that community will pay for it. Not even the houseflies will be spared.

By the way something about these warri people is that the slogan "warri no dey carry last" has gotten into their heads for so many years. Reason why they always try to form baddoo /gangster in anything. They never jam yet.

Dont mind them, always mistaking stupidity for courage.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ElderKollynxman(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Leave them, even the literate ones among them still have the same mentality with the illiterate ones. They are always mistaking stupidity for courage.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ElderKollynxman(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I know, but this case will not be like that, I know that area in warri, big men full they area, it's not even a ghetto. Even the former warri local govt chairman stays there. Soldiers will not go that there for now.

Why the big men no stop the soldiers na
Them go kill the big men join if them come out and nothing go happen, you wont even know who did cos soldiers do not go on such operation with their name tag.
You think say soldiers na police? You better stay inside your house and lock your door or run comot for area, even the big men sef go hide dem head. No where wey dem no dey beat soldier, na weda u fit stand for the return leg na em matter. Say u kill one soldier for area, even if una governor come out there when the soldiers come back dem go kill am join and report say na stray bullet touch am.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Dybala11(m): 12:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Africlegend:
Fact: Nigerian soldiers behave too crudely. They are often unprofessional in their relationship with civilians. No one, not even soldiers, has the power to trample upon human dignity.

Truth: No two wrongs make a right. Lynching a soldier is entirely wrong, but opening fire on an unarmed civilian is worse.
So sad, this can only happen in a shithole like Nigeria.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Kalapizim(m): 12:25am On Apr 03, 2020
Hedonini:
You're daft. Get lost.
is that all mumu
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ElderKollynxman(m): 12:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Two wrongs don't make a write, he was just unfortunate.
Irrespective of the outcome now. The soldier killed someone and he got killed instantly.

Get your fact right. The soldier that was killed was not the one who killed a civilian ooo. Warri people don use their hand buy trouble.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ElderKollynxman(m): 12:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Trust me, nothing will happen.
This is not some rural community in the village.

Abi something don happen u no fit open mouth talk again. Una go just dey make yeye mouth that's y dem dey kill una anyhow. Better make u run comot for warri if true true u dey there ooo. I trust nigeria soldiers, dem go still send battalions come there tomorrow again
Una think say stupidity na courage? Any small thing warri no dey carry last and na una dey back back. Una go dey do unnecessary strong head when it is uncalled for.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ElderKollynxman(m): 12:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Abagworo:
Warri is the most backward place in Nigeria in terms of mental capacity. Compare Warri with Port-Harcourt and notice no development is coming to Warri for the past 20 years.

I swear bro, you have said my mind.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by stieyven(m): 12:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Nackzy:
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Goziesolar: 12:39am On Apr 03, 2020
iammo:

to make matters worst , they disarmed and seized his riffle and perhaps it is now stolen... Army would never ever tolerate that and they would definitely come back for a full scale raid, and unlike riot police men that use tear gas and smokes.. Nigerian Army use live bullets
& how have they retaliated against boko boys
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ElderKollynxman(m): 12:40am On Apr 03, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

shut up if u have nothing tangible to say.
have u been to warri before or u heard people shouting warri n u want join mouth.

tell me one person when u better pass mentally n intellectually for warri.

an average warri guy is way more educated Dan d people from ur region.

check very well n u see dem making waves in d society

A warri man may go to school and come out with the best grade but will still have the same thinking with the illiterate ones. Bro truth be told, warri people no dey think at all b4 them act. They always want to show they are stubborn and courageous, that is an average warri person for u, including their girls, I have met 100s of them, they all have the same mentality, stubbornness even in situation it is uncalled for. It's not everything that is violence. Two wrongs can not make a right, you gats apply wisdom.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Dybala11(m): 12:43am On Apr 03, 2020
itu404:
It is on social media the feeble suddenly becomes mighty, the cowards becomes brave. When the soldiers will carry out reprisals to save face you will start another cry. why not report the case to the relevant authority for investigation, killing a soldier on duty is not the way forward in any sane country, besides if the civilian had obeyed stay at home order he will still be alive today; many of us are just defiance and it shows in every areas of our lives. There are lockdown orders in Spain, Italy and a partial one in Germany and the Netherlands. what is your problem?
So your point is that anyone that disobeyed the stay-at-home order over whatsoever reason ought to be killed in cold-blood or what are you insinuating??

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men / Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / Girl Who Resembles Actor In Jos Sex Video Faces Hostility (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.